Formestane Vs 11-Oxo on Cut - AnabolicMinds.com

Formestane Vs 11-Oxo on Cut

1. New Member

Formestane Vs 11-Oxo on Cut

Hi All,

I'm about to embark on a cut for the next 4 months or so in which I hope to drop about 15-20lbs. I've been bulking fairly solidly for the last 7 years and unfortunately that has taken its toll on my bf%.

I'm looking to find a supplement outside the staples that will help me keep as much of my muscle as possible whilst on restricted calories.

Given the length of the cut and desiring support throughout, I cant be using anything methylated.

I'm looking at either Formasurge (Form clone + resveratrol) AND Endosurge Turbo OR 11-oxo (clone). Ideally I would run them together but I think the cost will be too high.

What would be best do you feel? Or would I be best doing one after the other for 2 months each, probably doing 11-oxo second.

Thanks in advance

2. New Member

Bump
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Don't know much about Formasurge but 11oxo all the way up to 1.5g a day was a total waste of my time and money.
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

11-Oxo is a cortisol inhibitor, while Formasurge is a suicidal AI. Personally, I have not had much luck with cortisol inhibitors, though I've tried several and at varying dosages. Cortisol plays too big a part in post-workout physiology to crush it entirely, in my experience.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    11-Oxo is a cortisol inhibitor, while Formasurge is a suicidal AI. Personally, I have not had much luck with cortisol inhibitors, though I've tried several and at varying dosages. Cortisol plays too big a part in post-workout physiology to crush it entirely, in my experience.
    It's a steroidal sucide AI. Formerly known as Formestane. Been studied well and its affects are well documented. It works well.. will dry you out, lean you up, and may even give an anabolic effect considering that its a prohormone to 4-OH-Testosterone.

4-OH-Testosterone converts in the liver back and forth between 4-OH-Androdione and 4-OH-Test. So you get the best of both worlds: AI + Anabolic!
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formasurge should keep you anabolic in a fasted state and would be well suited for your goals.

Similar Forum Threads

1. lean xtreme vs 11 oxo
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 12:24 PM
  2. Epivar/ 11 oxo redefine cut
    By grey714 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. 11-oxo & Furuza Cut
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22