For those of you that frown upon DAA

  1. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    For those of you that frown upon DAA


    For those of you that frown upon DAA, what is your test booster of choice? Maybe the over 30 crowd may be a little more helpful answering this because they are affected a little more by OTC test boosters versus guys in their early 20's- mid 20's. I myself had no problems with DAA, I'm just wondering if some of you have found what you consider to be a better alternative.

  2. New Member
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

    So far ive noticed more saggy balls by using DAA, i use D-Pol from Purus labs. I have had two wet dreams since ive begun using the product, and this is quite new for me... I have had these since i was a little child, :>

    Other then that i do dream more, familie has noticed more sleep working and talking while sleeping. Aggression / irritation has also increased slightly.

    As for DAA - Nitrates i would recommend D-Pol combine that with Activate Xtreme / Triazole and i think you have a good recover libodo stack for those looking into that direction!
  3. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    For those of you that frown upon DAA, what is your test booster of choice? Maybe the over 30 crowd may be a little more helpful answering this because they are affected a little more by OTC test boosters versus guys in their early 20's- mid 20's. I myself had no problems with DAA, I'm just wondering if some of you have found what you consider to be a better alternative.
    That statement is not backed by any science, and the study even used 18+ healthy men and they also showed increases in natural test as good as the older folk. AFAIK I don't think anyone frowns on DAA, we frown in 18 year olds or under 21 folk that want to use it as a means to getting more out of it than it is (just a test booster) and we recommend that they just stick to diet and training. I've seen people (myself included) frowning upon it's use to counteract Early Age Low Testosterone problems, since that should be attended by an specialist to fix the underlying issue causing it.

    Point being DAA and NMDA are some of the best Testosterone boosters around, effective and in case of sides a good AI like Erase and some Prolactin Control like Inhibit-P should be MORE than enough...

    Other good (and bad) test boosters will be chimed in by many more reps, just read up on the literature behind them and make sure they have studies for humans and not rats only.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That statement is not backed by any science, and the study even used 18+ healthy men and they also showed increases in natural test as good as the older folk. AFAIK I don't think anyone frowns on DAA, we frown in 18 year olds or under 21 folk that want to use it as a means to getting more out of it than it is (just a test booster) and we recommend that they just stick to diet and training. I've seen people (myself included) frowning upon it's use to counteract Early Age Low Testosterone problems, since that should be attended by an specialist to fix the underlying issue causing it.

    Point being DAA and NMDA are some of the best Testosterone boosters around, effective and in case of sides a good AI like Erase and some Prolactin Control like Inhibit-P should be MORE than enough...

    Other good (and bad) test boosters will be chimed in by many more reps, just read up on the literature behind them and make sure they have studies for humans and not rats only.
    The only reason I stated that some people frown upon DAA is because there is a whole other thread of people who aren't too high on DAA and its effects on them. There were quite a few. I said I liked DAA. Where is this study that it raised test levels the same as healthy 18 year olds and 30 + year olds? I'd like to read it. With 18 year olds already having high test, I can't imagine they would also get a 40% increase in test. Unless they happen to be teens with lower than average test. Either way, it sounds like an interesting study to read.
  5. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016848
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd love to know how much that 40% translates into increased performance . I need to read the study again but is that 40% increase static? Assuming you are controlling the increase in estrogen 42% is money .
    I didn't see that the times I used it . I did see some decent effects but nothing I would think a 42% increase would translate to.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I'd love to know how much that 40% translates into increased performance . I need to read the study again but is that 40% increase static? Assuming you are controlling the increase in estrogen 42% is money .
    I didn't see that the times I used it . I did see some decent effects but nothing I would think a 42% increase would translate to.
    Like I said, I had no problems with DAA. I liked it. I was a little leaner and a little stronger. Erase could have been just as much a part of that as well. I just have a hard time when people post and act like everyone loves something. Do I think I had as much of a performance increase as the study would suggest? No. Like you, I feel like I didn't get what was supposed to come out of it. I want to read the study that celorza cited and I would like to read the literature that accompanies DAA products, but 40% sounds about right. I could be mistaken, though.

    Have you tried anything outside of DAA that you were impressed with? Like I said, I like DAA, I'm just curious if ones that didn't had alternatives. I always like to try new, effective products.
  7. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016848
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    As far as natural test boosters that I've felt the difference : products containing Testofen , Ababeta/Elite. Those for me are goto . I do like DAA as well I just don't think I ever experienced a 42% increase.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post

    The only reason I stated that some people from upon DAA is because there is a whole other thread of people who aren't too high on DAA and its effects on them. There were quite a few. I said I liked DAA. Where is this study that it raised test levels the same as healthy 18 year olds and 30 + year olds? I'd like to read it. With 18 year olds already having high test, I can't imagine they would also get a 40% increase in test. Unless they happen to be teens with lower than average test. Either way, it sounds like an interesting study to read.
    They do get the boost, Anyhow google for the study , I'm on the phone right now sorry. When I'm home I'll see if I can dig it up and post it if no one else has, I think I saw someone quoting it somewhere here but can't look for it atm
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    As far as natural test boosters that I've felt the difference : products containing Testofen , Ababeta/Elite. Those for me are goto . I do like DAA as well I just don't think I ever experienced a 42% increase.
    Whenever Athletix made Titanium, I liked that product pretty well in reference to Testofen. I have been wanting to try Anabeta Elite. With Erase Pro. I have heard very good things about that stack.
  10. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    They do get the boost, Anyhow google for the study , I'm on the phone right now sorry. When I'm home I'll see if I can dig it up and post it if no one else has, I think I saw someone quoting it somewhere here but can't look for it atm
    No problem man. I appreciate the thought. I will see what I can find.
  11. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181013
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%

    I do not like DAA at all
    Longjack, Supersaponins, Fenugreek, would be my choices, a couple that interest of which ive yet to try are fadogia and bulbine.
  12. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    295410
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%

    Long Jack Aka Tong Kat Ali has worked great for me but DAA hasn't done much but I plan on giving
    it one more try and Purus Labs D-Pol is my next choice.
  13. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245361
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    DAA wrecks my stomach. When I first started using it when it came out I was fine with it. Now it gives me g i distress, ie, crops..sj
  14. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245361
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    DAA wrecks my stomach. When I first started using it when it came out I was fine with it. Now it gives me g i distress, ie, crxps..sj
  15. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Thank ya, thank ya gentlemen. Feedback is much appreciated. I never had gi distress, but I wanted some ideas for alternatives to try. I really appreciate it once again. I think DAA works to a degree for a lot of people, I include myself as well, but there are a lot of people that just don't get down with it regardless of what research tells them what should be good for them. Bulbine was of interest to me as well. Fadogia I've heard is hit or miss. It's definitely a test booster you are going to have to just try and see if it works.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Outside of the GI distress that some feel, most people expect too much from DAA. It is a solid supplement, but people will often lose sight that it is a test booster yet have unrealistic expectations. For a natty stack, it's a hell of an adjunct at a low price point.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  17. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Outside of the GI distress that some feel, most people expect too much from DAA. It is a solid supplement, but people will often lose sight that it is a test booster yet have unrealistic expectations. For a natty stack, it's a hell of an adjunct at a low price point.
    Fully agree. When people hear "test-booster" it's like they hear "magic" at the same time. I like to use them because I feel a little better, I got a little stronger, and I get a little leaner. And I like DAA. I also enjoy trying new stuff to see how it compares.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Fully agree. When people hear "test-booster" it's like they hear "magic" at the same time. I like to use them because I feel a little better, I got a little stronger, and I get a little leaner. And I like DAA. I also enjoy trying new stuff to see how it compares.
    Where DAA really shines, IMO, is in PCT when libido tends to be quite low.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Got to look at DAA and what it's used for:

    DAA as standalone, doesn't do anything really, no gym results, no libido changes....kind of worthless

    Stack it with another test booster and it seems to enhance everything that the chosen test booster offers

    Because it's so proven to increase test, daa is an important tool to include in pct.
  20. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Where DAA really shines, IMO, is in PCT when libido tends to be quite low.
    Specially in hard shutdown nothing revives the Testes and Libido better than DAA and even a bit of Forskolin (with the obvious inclusion of needed HTPA rebooting pharmaceuticals lol)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,710
    Rep Power
    719745
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Where DAA really shines, IMO, is in PCT when libido tends to be quite low.
    No kiddin. I'm tanked in the libido department.
  22. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Maybe the over 30 crowd may be a little more helpful answering this because they are affected a little more by OTC test boosters versus guys in their early 20's- mid 20's.
    Incorrect.

    Just a stupid notion that keeps getting repeated by parrot-people.
  23. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    No kiddin. I'm tanked in the libido department.
    CEL PCT assist plus DAA make a solid libido, test boosting and mood stack!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    CEL Cycle assist plus DAA make a solid libido, test boosting and mood stack!
    You mean PCT Assist?

    That`s a heck of a product.
  25. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    You mean PCT Assist?

    That`s a heck of a product.
    That's 2 hiccups I have this morning haha yes PCT assist, edited it! Sorry!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Incorrect.

    Just a stupid notion that keeps getting repeated by parrot-people.
    Maybe I am misunderstanding then, but if you already have high test levels, you should expect the same increase as someone with low test levels?
  27. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post

    Maybe I am misunderstanding then, but if you already have high test levels, you should expect the same increase as someone with low test levels?
    Look up Daycrawlers experience here, he has unusually high test levels and even then he showed a high (over the natural hormonal threshold) response to it. Alas this is just one case, but it does show that a blanket statement as "doesn't work for younger folk with already high test levels" as universally invalid...meh that's just a close to home reference.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  28. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Maybe I am misunderstanding then, but if you already have high test levels, you should expect the same increase as someone with low test levels?
    It's more of an observational error in this instance as the younger crowd doesn't know what it feels like to be on the decline in test production.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  29. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,710
    Rep Power
    719745
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's more of an observational error in this instance as the younger crowd doesn't know what it feels like to be on the decline in test production.
    Bingo.
  30. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's more of an observational error in this instance as the younger crowd doesn't know what it feels like to be on the decline in test production.
    That's true. Is that why, generally speaking, older lifters seem to sometimes think they "feel" test boosters more? I know from my own view point that I do not feel the same as I did when I was 26, 27.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,746
    Rep Power
    1317334
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    That's true. Is that why, generally speaking, older lifters seem to sometimes think they "feel" test boosters more? I know from my own view point that I do not feel the same as I did when I was 26, 27.
    This is what I've gathered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  32. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557668
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I grin up at DAA
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  33. New Member
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

    Ill be taking my D-Pol with Lean Xtreme and looking forward to see what decreasing cortisol an do for my recomp, in there ill bee adding Recompadrol. The site that i normaly buy from does not have erase right now, and the erase pro is too expensive for 30tabs imo. Ill be cutting do a combination of Chainīd out + D-pol + Lean xtreme + Recompadrol will assist me in reaching my goes, hopefully this cut will be perfect!

    Ill be loggin it on the forum when i start on thuesday
  34. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,710
    Rep Power
    719745
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Ill be taking my D-Pol with Lean Xtreme and looking forward to see what decreasing cortisol an do for my recomp, in there ill bee adding Recompadrol. The site that i normaly buy from does not have erase right now, and the erase pro is too expensive for 30tabs imo. Ill be cutting do a combination of Chainīd out + D-pol + Lean xtreme + Recompadrol will assist me in reaching my goes, hopefully this cut will be perfect!

    Ill be loggin it on the forum when i start on thuesday
    Just lock in that diet before you start everything and you should be good to go. Make your cutting cycle progressive to keep moving and avoid plateaus.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 10:32 PM
  2. For those of you that think it's your fault...
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:28 PM
  3. for those of you that order from
    By 391rippy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:18 PM
  5. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in