l dopa

1. l dopa

Is it necessary to cycle off l dopa products?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Yes, you should cycle off l-dopa products. The maximum recommended amount of time for using different l-dopa products can vary (some may be used up to 12 weeks). Not cycling off could lead to decreased serotonin levels. You might want to consider using 5-HTP (precursor to serotonin) when supplementing with l-dopa for extended periods of time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

3. Good tip with the 5-HTP, learn something new everyday. Going to add that to my next Dopadex run!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yes, you should cycle off l-dopa products. The maximum recommended amount of time for using different l-dopa products can vary (some may be used up to 12 weeks). Not cycling off could lead to decreased serotonin levels. You might want to consider using 5-HTP (precursor to serotonin) when supplementing with l-dopa for extended periods of time.

absolutely agreed. This is why LiGHts Out includes both L-Dopa and 5-HTP at generous doses!

5. I mainly wonder because I have perpetual bags under my eyes and since using l dopa they have been fading even though I'm not really sleeping anymore than I was before
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I assume that Lights out would still be safer to cycle? In which case I would need a recommendation for a sleep aid without l dopa
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

7. Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Definetely
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    In which case I would need a recommendation for a sleep aid without l dopa
    Valerian Root, l-theanine, chamomile, passion flower, hops extract, even small doses of Benadryl. I would recommend melatonin but, people have a hard time properly cycling it. If to use it, say every other day or two weeks on melatonin and then two weeks off. Melatonin is a naturally produced hormone through the pineal gland and continued use will lead to delayed natural production, not good!
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I assume that Lights out would still be safer to cycle? In which case I would need a recommendation for a sleep aid without l dopa
    I really like using ZMAs and Passion flower as my sleep aid. It has worked wonders for me the past few months.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaba with l-dopa
    By fbody93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:51 PM
  2. powerfull and l-dopa sideffects
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:38 PM
  3. l-dopa for prolactin control?
    By swoody in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5