How to take prime, creatine, anabolic pump

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How to take prime, creatine, anabolic pump

I am going to take USP labs prime and anabolic pump and kre-alkalyne creatine and a weight gainer, I was just wondering what time during the day should I take these supplements? I plan on doing the 6/9 protocol with the Prime

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey cookie@cream. AP is taken about 15 minutes before your meals which contain the largest amount of carbs, which is usually breakfast, pre-workout, or post-workout. Some people who train fasted in the morning have had success taking one of their daily capsules pre-workout, but this protocol is not for everyone (I wouldn't recommend it for someone with hypoglycemic tendencies). As for PRIME, I would spread them out into 3 capsule servings taken with meals. On off days taking 3 with breakfast and 3 with an evening meal is most convenient for most people. On workout days an additional 3 capsules may be placed about 45 minutes before your workout, which do not need to be taken with a meal. If you don't mind laying out your daily schedule of when you wake, eat, train, and sleep I'll be happy to help you set up a regular plan to follow.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I usually wake up around 9 and eat my breakfast with a protein shake then go to the gym around 10/1030. I come back have some lunch followed by another protein shake. Then I'll snack until dinner and then right before I got to sleep I have another protein shake.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

When should I take the creatine in there as well?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cookie@cream View Post
    When should I take the creatine in there as well?
    Timing on Creatine does not matter,as long as you get your needed daily intake of it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

I usually wake up around 9 and eat my breakfast with a protein shake then go to the gym around 10/1030. I come back have some lunch followed by another protein shake. Then I'll snack until dinner and then right before I got to sleep I have another protein shake.
    If you eat a sufficient amount of carbs with your breakfast (I'd have a minimum of 50 g in any meal before which you take AP), then taking your first capsule 15 minutes before that will be perfect, and the effect will carry over somewhat to into the time that you eat your post workout meal. If you choose to take a second capsule, I would place it before your highest carb meal after lunch (not a shake, it should be whole food with starchy carbs). Alternatively you can take the first capsule before breakfast and the second before your post-workout meal (lunch). Some people do very well with that approach, but others find that the overlap between the two capsules is too great when they are taken that closer together and would prefer a more even effect throughout the day. In any case I would begin with the first approach (spacing them out morning and late afternoon/evening) before trying something like pre- and post-workout. Personally I like to spread them out. I'm interested to see how this works out for you. Do you have a log?

usplabsdirect.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Timing on Creatine does not matter,as long as you get your needed daily intake of it!
    Pretty much. I don't think that it's worth it to fuss over taking creatine at the best possible time. Take it when it is convenient for you and be done with it.

usplabsdirect.com
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a big fan of AP with my pre-workout carbs. Lets me skip the post workout dose and hit a 2nd higher carb meal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I don't have a log that I will be doing but I will defiantly keep you updated ad ask you questions along the way. Also I am doing the 6/9 protocol for USPlabs Prime. Should I work my way up to the 6/9 dosage. Also how long should I take that cycle for? I plan on doing an 8 week cycle of the prime and creatine is that long enough? I only plan on doing about 5 weeks with the Anabolic Pump and the last 3 with out it, is that ok? Or will that dramatically effect my results?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just clarifying, I first planned on taking 5 weeks with everything prime, anabolic pump, creatine, and weight gainer but then thought to take one more bottle of prime. So the last 3 weeks would be with the creatine, prime, and weight gainer, without the anabolic pump bc it gets expensive, so will that be okk?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I don't have a log that I will be doing but I will defiantly keep you updated ad ask you questions along the way. Also I am doing the 6/9 protocol for USPlabs Prime. Should I work my way up to the 6/9 dosage. Also how long should I take that cycle for? I plan on doing an 8 week cycle of the prime and creatine is that long enough? I only plan on doing about 5 weeks with the Anabolic Pump and the last 3 with out it, is that ok? Or will that dramatically effect my results?
    8 weeks sounds like a great cycle length. It's fine to leave the AP out the final 3 weeks but after being on it for 5 weeks and going a few days without it.....you may decide you don't want to go without ;-)

Also, you can jump straight into the 6/9 protocol, no issues there my friend. Looking forward to your updates. I personally had great results running a similar stack back in 08'/09'
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This is a great stack. AP is a staple for me. I even notice nutrient partitioning effects from Prime as well
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    8 weeks sounds like a great cycle length. It's fine to leave the AP out the final 3 weeks but after being on it for 5 weeks and going a few days without it.....you may decide you don't want to go without ;-)

Also, you can jump straight into the 6/9 protocol, no issues there my friend. Looking forward to your updates. I personally had great results running a similar stack back in 08'/09'
    ^What he said. Definitely do keep us updated cookie@cream!

usplabsdirect.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hello everyone, I just order all of my supplements needs for this stack. I will be starting it next week, will keep everyone updated
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hello everyone I started to do a little more research and I was wondering should I switch out the Anabolic Pump for USPlabs Powerfull? Looking to gain as much mass and muscle as possible, while losing little weight because I hear Anabolic pump will make you lose some weight. Would that be a good idea to switch or no?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Hello everyone I started to do a little more research and I was wondering should I switch out the Anabolic Pump for USPlabs Powerfull? Looking to gain as much mass and muscle as possible, while losing little weight because I hear Anabolic pump will make you lose some weight. Would that be a good idea to switch or no?
    They are both great products, but each work in different ways. With PowerFULL® users tend to notice improved sleep quality, faster recovery, and some people even notice that they get/stay lean more easily. AP™ basically helps you store carbohydrate where you want it (muscle) and not where you don't (fat). AP™ doesn't specifically cause weight loss, but it may help keep the weight you put on lean if you are bulking, or keep you strong and full while dieting. I think that if you'll be eating a good amount of carbs then AP™ will probably be the better option. Can you tell me a bit about your natural body type? What I mean is are you naturally lean, or are you the type of person that has to keep their carbs down in order to stay lean?

usplabsdirect.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

My body type is I need the carbs to keep the weight and put on weight. I am a tall, lanky type of person with a very fast metabolism. I am defiantly a hard gainer.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Also I was just wondering I plan on starting the stack next week but I havnt worked out consistently in like a month bc of being in season. So should I take a week of just lifting without the supplements to get my weights back to normal or can I just jump right into it? So what I'm asking is will not lifting consistently for the past month effect how big I can get in the long run?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

My body type is I need the carbs to keep the weight and put on weight. I am a tall, lanky type of person with a very fast metabolism. I am defiantly a hard gainer.
    In that case this is what I think: I you are able to eat enough carbs (and you will probably have to eat a LOT) to really get the benefits from AP™, then I think that will be your best bet for size/strength gain. If you either do not see yourself being able to significantly increase your carb intake or if you are more concerned with boosting recovery from strenuous sessions, then I think that PowerFULL® will be your best bet. Like I said they are both excellent products. It just depends on what you want.

Also I was just wondering I plan on starting the stack next week but I havnt worked out consistently in like a month bc of being in season. So should I take a week of just lifting without the supplements to get my weights back to normal or can I just jump right into it? So what I'm asking is will not lifting consistently for the past month effect how big I can get in the long run?
    It might be good idea to wait before starting the stack, so that you get back into the swing of things and get rolling on your own before adding the supplements. I think you'll get more out of the stack that way.

usplabsdirect.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    It might be good idea to wait before starting the stack, so that you get back into the swing of things and get rolling on your own before adding the supplements. I think you'll get more out of the stack that way.
    I agree with this, I'm getting the feeling you (OP) may need to tweak some other things in the diet/training departments before you start supplementing.

OP Head over to the nutrition sub forum and lay out what a typical days worth of eating is for you and your training routine and myself and the other guys over there will surely try and help you set yourself straight.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Will powerful make me gain weight if I use this in the stack? Or will it just boost my recovery time? I don't really care about recovery time just putting on weight
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Will powerful make me gain weight if I use this in the stack? Or will it just boost my recovery time? I don't really care about recovery time just putting on weight
    In order to gain weight, a caloric surplus is needed. You'll have to eat above your maintenance calories (calories needed to maintain current weight). Supplements may help with adding size if your diet and training are in check. That being said, increased recovery and sleep quality can be very beneficial for multiple training goals (adding size/strength, dropping fat, etc.).

I agree with jswain34 that you should make sure your diet and training are in order. That way you'll be able to get the most out of your stack.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to just emphasize how important sleep and recovery are bud. They are very crucial to achieving your goals. PowerFULL has made a huge difference in my sleep which leads to better recovery.

AP and PowerFULL are always in my arsenal.

Take the above advice (all great btw) and head over to the nutrition section and get some help dialing in your diet, then take advantage of this awesome stack :-)
    Independent
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure if you guys answered this, but do you recommend taking powerfull alongside test powder, which I know already contains mucuna
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Not sure if you guys answered this, but do you recommend taking powerfull alongside test powder, which I know already contains mucuna
    There should be no problem with this. I would advise that you start with just 1 capsule of PowerFULL® per serving, and work up from there as you see fit.

usplabsdirect.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't forget about you guys lol but I just fonished my third day with this stack. To tell you the truth I havnt noticed anything that different, didnt really expect to. The only thing I noticed was a little better pump in the gym then normal, that's about itt. The prime def made me focus more on the gym though but When do you you think I will see some physical changes? keep you guys updated
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

I didn't forget about you guys lol but I just fonished my third day with this stack. To tell you the truth I havnt noticed anything that different, didnt really expect to. The only thing I noticed was a little better pump in the gym then normal, that's about itt. The prime def made me focus more on the gym though but When do you you think I will see some physical changes? keep you guys updated
    Give it some time...these types of supplements often take some time to really start doing their thing. It's hard to say exactly when you will notice a difference, but I would give it at least two weeks before making a decision, preferably four weeks. Hang in there and let us know how things progress!

usplabsdirect.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just wanted to keep you guys updated. The prime I absolutely love, I can see some strength gains and no it's more gains from this point. I am weighing in around 201 (started the cycle at 197). The only thing that is wrong is the anabolic pump . I have stopped using it bc everything I do I get a TERRIBLE stomach ache, leading to puking up all my food. Wish that could have worked for me but on the bright side the prime and creatine are working great. Also I've gained about 4 lbs I'm about 9 days, do you think that's good weight or just water weight from the creatine? I'm taking EFX kre-alkalyn if that matters.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 08:23 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. how to take Creatine Mono
    By BoyFromAus in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:23 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 08:20 PM