BPS Formasurge

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
hi guys, i'm thinking of running this, however i've read that formestane can shut you down, @ what dosage is it safe to run this and do i need a PCT? on BPS Formasurge 2 squirts 50 MG a day but i heard anywhere upto 200mg is fine? any advice on this please? thank you

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
hi guys, i'm thinking of running this, however i've read that formestane can shut you down, @ what dosage is it safe to run this and do i need a PCT? on BPS Formasurge 2 squirts 50 MG a day but i heard anywhere upto 200mg is fine? any advice on this please? thank you
Completely user dependent dosage. What goal is it that you want to add formestane for? Not sure it's a great standalone product but would go great with a stack. If you do run it solo I would not worry about running pharma grade pct, something like FinaFlex PCT Black would be fine for no more than 3 weeks...

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
i want to use this as a standalone, what dosage do you recommend? so a light pct then?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Honestly most would use something like this to combat lethargy while on cycle or stacked during pct for a real cycle. If you do run a pct once off formasurge I would make it light indeed

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
i want to try this cause i've been shutdown for years now from crash dieting, ive tried erase and DIM, IC3 to bring my libido back etc nothing, so im going to try forma and see if it does anything,

i think my estrogen come back high as out of 160 it was 119 doctor said it was in ok range though
Test levels where good but somethings out of whack

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want to try this cause i've been shutdown for years now from crash dieting, ive tried erase and DIM, IC3 to bring my libido back etc nothing, so im going to try forma and see if it does anything,

i think my estrogen come back high as out of 160 it was 119 doctor said it was in ok range though
Test levels where good but somethings out of whack
Shut down from crash dieting, what numbers did you have checked?

Did you look at thyroid hormones?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did, doc said everything was in the normal range but to me thyroid numbers did look low, im putting on weight around my waist love handles and cant control the weight gain anymore, im thinking too its thyroid, tried PES Alpha T-2 didnt do anything as well, docs want to put me on TRT but i defo think its thyroid cause i keep losing my left eyebrow which is a sign of hypothyroidism

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
so at what dose will formastane not be supressive to the point i dont need PCT? i was thinking 100mg, i read anything up to 200mg is fine? anyone?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to verify everything I say here because I might be making this up, but I think I remember reading that formestane becomes suppressive over 100 mg a day.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in transdermal formestane for some time now. I am very sensitive to AIs as they crush my libido and joints suffer. Formex I dosed at half a cap everyday and felt great, anymore and things went the the other way. I was thinking of ordering this soon ....I am confident I would respond well to 1 pump/ day equating 50mg of formestane and 42 resveratrol.

So to recap I think 50mg / day would be a sweet spot to offer benefits with minimal shutdown.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this. The dose is user dependent. I use 4 squirts, others use upward to 6/7.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Good product. During pct I've gone as high as 4-5 pumps AM and 4-5 pumps PM. Did not crash estrogen or cause sore joints. But it did help lean things out. But I'm not sensitive to anti e's.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Well, as stated above by another poster, there is a potential for suppression at higher doses. There's a conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone which makes some hold the view that formastane products shouldn't be used in PCT. Though, IIRC, the conversion is minimal (I could be mistaken, if so, someone let me know).

I know from 4 squirts, I dry out and notice strength gains. Any more than 4 squirts and I noticed cramping (even with ample water) and achy joints (which impacted my lifts negatively). I think if someone was running a compound that increased estrogen levels, more than 4 squirts may be reasonable. Otherwise, I don't see the need to go above 4 squirts personally (Perhaps if you weighed more than me, there's a case).

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Well, as stated above by another poster, there is a potential for suppression at higher doses. There's a conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone which makes some hold the view that formastane products shouldn't be used in PCT. Though, IIRC, the conversion is minimal (I could be mistaken, if so, someone let me know).

I know from 4 squirts, I dry out and notice strength gains. Any more than 4 squirts and I noticed cramping (even with ample water) and achy joints (which impacted my lifts negatively). I think if someone was running a compound that increased estrogen levels, more than 4 squirts may be reasonable. Otherwise, I don't see the need to go above 4 squirts personally (Perhaps if you weighed more than me, there's a case).
Right on!