BPS Formasurge

  1. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    BPS Formasurge


    hi guys, i'm thinking of running this, however i've read that formestane can shut you down, @ what dosage is it safe to run this and do i need a PCT? on BPS Formasurge 2 squirts 50 MG a day but i heard anywhere upto 200mg is fine? any advice on this please? thank you

  2. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896202
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    hi guys, i'm thinking of running this, however i've read that formestane can shut you down, @ what dosage is it safe to run this and do i need a PCT? on BPS Formasurge 2 squirts 50 MG a day but i heard anywhere upto 200mg is fine? any advice on this please? thank you
    Completely user dependent dosage. What goal is it that you want to add formestane for? Not sure it's a great standalone product but would go great with a stack. If you do run it solo I would not worry about running pharma grade pct, something like FinaFlex PCT Black would be fine for no more than 3 weeks...
    Independent Review
  3. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    i want to use this as a standalone, what dosage do you recommend? so a light pct then?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896202
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Honestly most would use something like this to combat lethargy while on cycle or stacked during pct for a real cycle. If you do run a pct once off formasurge I would make it light indeed
    Independent Review
  5. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    i want to try this cause i've been shutdown for years now from crash dieting, ive tried erase and DIM, IC3 to bring my libido back etc nothing, so im going to try forma and see if it does anything,

    i think my estrogen come back high as out of 160 it was 119 doctor said it was in ok range though
    Test levels where good but somethings out of whack
  6. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896202
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
    Independent Review
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,265
    Rep Power
    10742620
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    80.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin118 View Post
    i want to try this cause i've been shutdown for years now from crash dieting, ive tried erase and DIM, IC3 to bring my libido back etc nothing, so im going to try forma and see if it does anything,

    i think my estrogen come back high as out of 160 it was 119 doctor said it was in ok range though
    Test levels where good but somethings out of whack
    Shut down from crash dieting, what numbers did you have checked?

    Did you look at thyroid hormones?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    yeah i did, doc said everything was in the normal range but to me thyroid numbers did look low, im putting on weight around my waist love handles and cant control the weight gain anymore, im thinking too its thyroid, tried PES Alpha T-2 didnt do anything as well, docs want to put me on TRT but i defo think its thyroid cause i keep losing my left eyebrow which is a sign of hypothyroidism
  9. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    so at what dose will formastane not be supressive to the point i dont need PCT? i was thinking 100mg, i read anything up to 200mg is fine? anyone?
  10. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    bump, anyone please>>??
  11. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64752
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.19%

    Make sure to verify everything I say here because I might be making this up, but I think I remember reading that formestane becomes suppressive over 100 mg a day.
  12. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

    ok thanks, so anything UPTO 100MG is fine then?
  13. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've been interested in transdermal formestane for some time now. I am very sensitive to AIs as they crush my libido and joints suffer. Formex I dosed at half a cap everyday and felt great, anymore and things went the the other way. I was thinking of ordering this soon ....I am confident I would respond well to 1 pump/ day equating 50mg of formestane and 42 resveratrol.

    So to recap I think 50mg / day would be a sweet spot to offer benefits with minimal shutdown.
  14. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,269
    Rep Power
    629847
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not sure how I missed this. The dose is user dependent. I use 4 squirts, others use upward to 6/7.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  15. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Not sure how I missed this. The dose is user dependent. I use 4 squirts, others use upward to 6/7.
    Any pros or cons with dosages from your own experiences?
  16. New Member
    El Hefe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    7926
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

    Good product. During pct I've gone as high as 4-5 pumps AM and 4-5 pumps PM. Did not crash estrogen or cause sore joints. But it did help lean things out. But I'm not sensitive to anti e's.
  17. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,269
    Rep Power
    629847
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, as stated above by another poster, there is a potential for suppression at higher doses. There's a conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone which makes some hold the view that formastane products shouldn't be used in PCT. Though, IIRC, the conversion is minimal (I could be mistaken, if so, someone let me know).

    I know from 4 squirts, I dry out and notice strength gains. Any more than 4 squirts and I noticed cramping (even with ample water) and achy joints (which impacted my lifts negatively). I think if someone was running a compound that increased estrogen levels, more than 4 squirts may be reasonable. Otherwise, I don't see the need to go above 4 squirts personally (Perhaps if you weighed more than me, there's a case).
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  18. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215581
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Well, as stated above by another poster, there is a potential for suppression at higher doses. There's a conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone which makes some hold the view that formastane products shouldn't be used in PCT. Though, IIRC, the conversion is minimal (I could be mistaken, if so, someone let me know).

    I know from 4 squirts, I dry out and notice strength gains. Any more than 4 squirts and I noticed cramping (even with ample water) and achy joints (which impacted my lifts negatively). I think if someone was running a compound that increased estrogen levels, more than 4 squirts may be reasonable. Otherwise, I don't see the need to go above 4 squirts personally (Perhaps if you weighed more than me, there's a case).
    Right on!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS-FORMASURGE/ENDOSURGE
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. BPS Formasurge/AnaBeta/HCGenerate Bulk Log
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:43 PM
  3. TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )
    By murk01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:55 AM
  4. BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious
    By sidoious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 01:34 AM
  5. bps endosurge, bps formasurge log
    By Akiharho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in