fat loss stack for wife

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. fat loss stack for wife


    The wife needs a fat loss stack to burn off the stubborn areas, inner thighs and abs mainly. Shes currently running a keto diet, shes 5'6" 135lbs and 44 years old. She wants to drop 8 more pounds. Alphamine looks good, what about a topical product also? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    The wife needs a fat loss stack to burn off the stubborn areas, inner thighs and abs mainly. Shes currently running a keto diet, shes 5'6" 135lbs and 44 years old. She wants to drop 8 more pounds. Alphamine looks good, what about a topical product also? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
    Keto runs perfectly well with ECA stack (Ephedrine , caffeine , Aspirine) and Raspberry ketones. Since low glucose is present in keto or virtually none existent until refeeds, then adding Alpha Yohimbe like Alphaburn to the EC doses will be magnificnt. For the carb up days I would recommend Recompadrol or SSv2 with SNS green coffee bean extract.

    That should cover all the bases, only thing would be if you wanna add cortisol control and thyroid control
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Keto runs perfectly well with ECA stack (Ephedrine , caffeine , Aspirine) and Raspberry ketones. Since low glucose is present in keto or virtually none existent until refeeds, then adding Alpha Yohimbe like Alphaburn to the EC doses will be magnificnt. For the carb up days I would recommend Recompadrol or SSv2 with SNS green coffee bean extract.

    That should cover all the bases, only thing would be if you wanna add cortisol control and thyroid control
    I have to keep it as simple as possible for her, 1 or 2 supps max. I think she tried ephedrine in the past and didnt like it.

  4. I would defenitley look into the new PX Black and Pro Xanthine 500-XT. We have been getting great reviews on both products.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I have to keep it as simple as possible for her, 1 or 2 supps max. I think she tried ephedrine in the past and didnt like it.
    YCA if she did not like ECA but damn who does not like ECA? was it too much of a stim for her or something? Shift plus Erase worked great for my wife.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    YCA if she did not like ECA but damn who does not like ECA? was it too much of a stim for her or something? Shift plus Erase worked great for my wife.
    I would say he could try Alphamine then to keep it simple for her and add Reduce-XT for cortisol control. I am not a big fan of giving women AI's or test boosters if I personally don't know their hormonal status o.O.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    YCA if she did not like ECA but damn who does not like ECA? was it too much of a stim for her or something? Shift plus Erase worked great for my wife.
    Just didnt like how it made her feel, it was a long time ago.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Just didnt like how it made her feel, it was a long time ago.
    Reduce-XT + Thyrocaps (T2 for thyroid support) + Alphamine (best form of YCA around , with a premium ultra super secret and amazingly new Yohimbine alkaloid and proper stimulants for CNS stimulation!)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would say he could try Alphamine then to keep it simple for her and add Reduce-XT for cortisol control. I am not a big fan of giving women AI's or test boosters if I personally don't know their hormonal status o.O.
    That sounds like a good plan.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    That sounds like a good plan.
    Glad to help!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would say he could try Alphamine then to keep it simple for her and add Reduce-XT for cortisol control. I am not a big fan of giving women AI's or test boosters if I personally don't know their hormonal status o.O.
    Well with blood work being only 100 or so for us we both have it done often..I guess I assume others do what they need to keep themselves health and or take advantage of what they can learn from it. Also given the increase is so minimal from a test booster I would not worry much about giving one to a female nor would I expect it to do much. DAA for instance would more then likely just increase Estrogen and ovulation in a female which may not be good for physique enhancing effects but I highly doubt it would be cause for concern either as it should have minimum impact on over all health...


    Do not get me wrong I am not saying they should not take a cautious approach. But hell I think everyone should have yearly blood work at a minimum and in my case quarterly...also I am not including AI's in that test booster sentence above.

  12. What about topical fat loss products?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    What about topical fat loss products?
    EvoMuse Abliderate advanced for Gut fat, Eviscerate (normal or smolder) for adipose tissue fat loss. Both magnificent and the only tried and true fat loss product topical products.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    EvoMuse Abliderate advanced for Gut fat, Eviscerate (normal or smolder) for adipose tissue fat loss. Both magnificent and the only tried and true fat loss product topical products.
    Absolutely!

    Many people, men and women, have had great success with Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate.

    OP, Abliderate Advanced is a cortisol control product that targets VAT and Eviscerate is a product that mobilizes fatty acids, targets subcutaneous fat, and helps shed water.
    EvoMuse

  15. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Absolutely!

    Many people, men and women, have had great success with Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate.

    OP, Abliderate Advanced is a cortisol control product that targets VAT and Eviscerate is a product that mobilizes fatty acids, targets subcutaneous fat, and helps shed water.
    Add dry rub and om nom nom
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Add dry rub and om nom nom
    Mmmmmm....you see some of those before and after pictures?
    EvoMuse

  17. What I run my bikini competitors on is:

    Lean EFX Refined
    Formutech Nutritions Youth
    Acetyl L- CAR
    Na-r-ala

    This stack does wonders. The Lean EFX Refined is a great fat loss without DMAA. youth is 7-Keto. ALCAR fuels those mitachondria to keep the fat burning ability high. And the ALA take before carbed meals. Another great add would be CLA.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    What I run my bikini competitors on is:

    Lean EFX Refined
    Formutech Nutritions Youth
    Acetyl L- CAR
    Na-r-ala

    This stack does wonders. The Lean EFX Refined is a great fat loss without DMAA. youth is 7-Keto. ALCAR fuels those mitachondria to keep the fat burning ability high. And the ALA take before carbed meals. Another great add would be CLA.
    I agree with the ALCAR too brother! Now how did you know SNS has the best Bang for the buck ALCAR for optimum dosages at the cheapest price of the market .

    Besides SNS ALCAR had a myriad of amazing health and cognitive benefits! Thanks for reminding us of the tried and true SNS ALCAR
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post

    Just didnt like how it made her feel, it was a long time ago.
    Reduce xt thyrocaps and green coffee bean extract
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would say he could try Alphamine then to keep it simple for her and add Reduce-XT for cortisol control. I am not a big fan of giving women AI's or test boosters if I personally don't know their hormonal status o.O.
    I'd definitely recommend Alphamine like Cel here. The powder dosage allows for the ability to easily alter the dosage to help find the optimal amount for her individual tolerance levels.

    Adding something like ALCAR in would also be nice for added cognitive benefits which may be beneficial on a cut when calories are lower and just to keep the mind and mood solid.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd definitely recommend Alphamine like Cel here. The powder dosage allows for the ability to easily alter the dosage to help find the optimal amount for her individual tolerance levels.

    Adding something like SNS ALCAR in would also be nice for added cognitive benefits which may be beneficial on a cut when calories are lower and just to keep the mind and mood solid.
    The man has spoken, I would believe him if I were you, he is ripped, strong, smart and a kind soul.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. I've had my wife cycling btwn CLA, PX Black, Yohimbine, and Lean Extreme with great results. HST workout 3x wk, HIIT 3x wk
    Independent Review

  23. Alphamine is a solid choice OP, my wife loves it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Damn you guys are helpful. So eviserate would be for the thigh region?

  25. Alphamine is pimp btw. Nothing but great reviews. Tried some samples and loved it!
    Independent Review

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Damn you guys are helpful. So eviserate would be for the thigh region?
    Id go with yohimbe
    Independent Review

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Id go with yohimbe
    Doesnt alphamine have yohimbe in it?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    Doesnt alphamine have yohimbe in it?
    Yes PES uses its unique SA2-A extract in Alphamine.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Yes PES uses its unique SA2-A extract in Alphamine.
    Didn't notice that one...
    Independent Review

  30. One more question guys, for cortisol control Reduce XT or Lean extreme?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat loss stack for help
    By Dark_Ansem in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 09:16 AM
  2. My current fat loss stack for my upcoming show
    By SteroidLawyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:14 AM
  3. New fat loss stack for my girl friend.
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 12:44 AM
  4. For Sale: Fat Loss Stack RPN, Designer, Scivation. (Fat Loss)
    By chainsaw in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:21 PM
  5. Weight loss stack for my wife
    By SMOKEPALADIN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Log in
Log in