PES cutting stack?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. PES cutting stack?


    So I think im going to drop my albuterol and start up a cycle of Alphamine and ABE from PES for a cut. Reasoning: i cannot focus on albuterol at all and finals are coming up and I need 1. Caffeine lol, stim breaks are HORRIBLE! Couldnt even last a week. 2. Focus, which alphamine gives me . 3. Hunger suppresent.

    I kind of regret buying that albuterol when i know the guys over at PES make some great products to shred fat. What do you guys think, what should i add?

    Heres what I have:

    3/4 bottle of ABE (i will be ordering another one)
    1 full tube of alphamine i think I took 1-3 scoops out but 1 tub should last for a cut.
    Anything else I should add here fellas? I like the fact that forskolin in the ABE will amplify the alphamine's affects as well. But let me know if there is anything else I should stack onto here!


  2. As far as fat loss that is my go to PES combo for that. I think that it very efficiently covers a lot of fat loss and mass preservation pathways.

    I would suggest picking up some ALCAR for you studies tho. ALCAR + Choline (in Alphamine) is a very nice combo.

    Also, AnaBeta Elite has been out of stock at most places but within a week or two it should be popping back up as available.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    As far as fat loss that is my go to PES combo for that. I think that it very efficiently covers a lot of fat loss and mass preservation pathways.

    I would suggest picking up some ALCAR for you studies tho. ALCAR + Choline (in Alphamine) is a very nice combo.

    Also, AnaBeta Elite has been out of stock at most places but within a week or two it should be popping back up as available.

    :O Get that ish back in stock asap! I still have a good amount of this bottle so im not worried. Ive heard good thing about ALCAR, ill pick some up as well. Usually I dose CRAZE + stim free focus XT for studying and then just stim free focus XT pre exam, caffeine gives me jitters and my mind races. But I remember running alphamine and was able to cut and still be effective in school so thats why I want to go back to it. Of course that fishy smell may be an issue .

    When do you take the ALCAR? Pre study/exam?
    •   
       


  4. Domore or Coop would be some better choices to ask about ALCAR for the purposes of studying (unfortunately I missed that boat for Nootropics and studying in college ).

    I generally take 1.5-2g ALCAR upon waking with a Choline source (Alphamine or Citicoline usually) when I am using it.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Domore or Coop would be some better choices to ask about ALCAR for the purposes of studying (unfortunately I missed that boat for Nootropics and studying in college ).

    I generally take 1.5-2g ALCAR upon waking with a Choline source (Alphamine or Citicoline usually) when I am using it.
    Yeah Coop helped me out on a study stack before, worked magic. But ill just take it pre study,exam it just makes the most sense that way.

  6. Try out ALCAR + Enhanced pre study/exam

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Try out ALCAR + Enhanced pre study/exam
    Sounds ideal! I absolutely love the focus from enhanced. Plus the pump you would get from writing answers would sure impress lady teachers and boost your scores.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sounds ideal! I absolutely love the focus from enhanced. Plus the pump you would get from writing answers would sure impress lady teachers and boost your scores.
    Best post I have ever read haha. I havnet used a PWO in so long, my last one was Powermaxx. Then stim break . I wish there was a sexy chemistry professor who wore a lab coat... and thats it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sounds ideal! I absolutely love the focus from enhanced. Plus the pump you would get from writing answers would sure impress lady teachers and boost your scores.
    Hahaha . You always seem to make me giggle (no homo ).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Best post I have ever read haha. I havnet used a PWO in so long, my last one was Powermaxx. Then stim break . I wish there was a sexy chemistry professor who wore a lab coat... and thats it
    Sexy chem professor in just a lab coat

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Sexy chem professor in just a lab coat
    Wow. That's a thought...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wow. That's a thought...
    Always wanted to see a teacher in a lab coat like that. Never going to happen though

  13. Like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. Exactly, but only blonde

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Exactly, but only blonde
    There are no intelligent blondes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    There are no intelligent blondes
    This is true haha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    As far as fat loss that is my go to PES combo for that. I think that it very efficiently covers a lot of fat loss and mass preservation pathways.

    I would suggest picking up some ALCAR for you studies tho. ALCAR + Choline (in Alphamine) is a very nice combo.

    Also, AnaBeta Elite has been out of stock at most places but within a week or two it should be popping back up as available.
    I got my ALCAR +Alphamine in about 6 or so days ago and it's awesome bub. To the OP I love these two combined. Serious focus and you can kill it at the gym bubba.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Yeah Coop helped me out on a study stack before, worked magic. But ill just take it pre study,exam it just makes the most sense that way.
    Ya I would still take it daily (if you aren't studying daily still take the ALCAR). The effects should also be cumulative and build over time.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Like this?

    Yes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. I like where this thread is headed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I like where this thread is headed.
    Samesies . Oh boy 2 scoops of alphamine after not using caffeine for two weeks is a bad idea. Im bouncing off walls and I already feel the thermogenic affect! And im not hungry even though I woke up starving..... damn you guys at PES! Boy Ive missed this product. Hopefully ABE gets back in stock soon.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

    Samesies . Oh boy 2 scoops of alphamine after not using caffeine for two weeks is a bad idea. Im bouncing off walls and I already feel the thermogenic affect! And im not hungry even though I woke up starving..... damn you guys at PES! Boy Ive missed this product. Hopefully ABE gets back in stock soon.
    I did the same, ran out then took 1.5 scoops when I got more, it hit me like a bus.

    ABE shouldn't be too much longer!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    I did the same, ran out then took 1.5 scoops when I got more, it hit me like a bus.

    ABE shouldn't be too much longer!
    I can only imagine the euphoria when I take alphamine again!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I can only imagine the euphoria when I take alphamine again!
    Sam here. Gonna be off the chain. I might take a picture and frame myself taking a drink of Alphamine after being off it so long.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Sam here. Gonna be off the chain. I might take a picture and frame myself taking a drink of Alphamine after being off it so long.
    I'll pay for this nude pic. Wait, what? No homo...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I'll pay for this nude pic. Wait, what? No homo...
    It'll pry be worth a couple milli
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    It'll pry be worth a couple milli
    Yen?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Yen?
    Euro

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    Euro
    Canadian? Our money is colourful!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Canadian? Our money is colourful!
    See
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  31. That's awesome. I've actually never seen Canadian money. Very colo(u)rful

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    That's awesome. I've actually never seen Canadian money. Very colo(u)rful
    The new bills shown there are annoying, kinda plastic feel to them so they won't rip. it's full of holograms and clear plastic parts to avoid counterfeit.

    Brutal because they stick together really easily. I'm sure I've given people too much money because of it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    The new bills shown there are annoying, kinda plastic feel to them so they won't rip. it's full of holograms and clear plastic parts to avoid counterfeit.

    Brutal because they stick together really easily. I'm sure I've given people too much money because of it.
    Really, that would be very annoying. And giving people TOO much money

  34. Took alphamine , did cardio, friend asked me if I went swimming lol. That money is pretty kEwL dUdE, I dont see the dollaaa dollla bill though

  35. Prepare yourselves for the new and further improved Alpha-T2 too
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Prepare yourselves for the new and further improved Alpha-T2 too
    I've never tried to original. Maybe ill toss that in as well. Or next time. Im not much of a huge stacker.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    I've never tried to original. Maybe ill toss that in as well. Or next time. Im not much of a huge stacker.
    I am the opposite. I guess I live comfortably enough I love to have all bases covered. Some say I overdue it but I love taking 20+ pills or scoops a day!! Lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  38. OP, just in case you're interested: I'm running a log of AM/ABE (3-4 scoops AM daily, 6 capsules ABE for 4 weeks) over at the PHF forums in the supplement logs subsection. You may be interested this though from the looks of it you're already having as good a time as I am with these products.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    OP, just in case you're interested: I'm running a log of AM/ABE (3-4 scoops AM daily, 6 capsules ABE for 4 weeks) over at the PHF forums in the supplement logs subsection. You may be interested this though from the looks of it you're already having as good a time as I am with these products.
    Yeah ive ran ABE and alphamine before but never on a cut more on lean bulks so im excited to see how cut i can actually get with these.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    OP, just in case you're interested: I'm running a log of AM/ABE (3-4 scoops AM daily, 6 capsules ABE for 4 weeks) over at the PHF forums in the supplement logs subsection. You may be interested this though from the looks of it you're already having as good a time as I am with these products.
    Amazing log over there! Good to see you over here supporting as well local!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase stack for cutting
    By alexmcl04 in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 02:16 PM
  2. PES Cut the Fat Stack .
    By AnabolicJuich in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 06:20 AM
  3. Cutting Stack.. PES fans get in here
    By Mike71884 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:11 PM
  4. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  5. cutting stack
    By DrSiaca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM
Log in
Log in