PES cutting stack?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I think im going to drop my albuterol and start up a cycle of Alphamine and ABE from PES for a cut. Reasoning: i cannot focus on albuterol at all and finals are coming up and I need 1. Caffeine lol, stim breaks are HORRIBLE! Couldnt even last a week. 2. Focus, which alphamine gives me . 3. Hunger suppresent.

I kind of regret buying that albuterol when i know the guys over at PES make some great products to shred fat. What do you guys think, what should i add?

Heres what I have:

3/4 bottle of ABE (i will be ordering another one)
1 full tube of alphamine i think I took 1-3 scoops out but 1 tub should last for a cut.
Anything else I should add here fellas? I like the fact that forskolin in the ABE will amplify the alphamine's affects as well. But let me know if there is anything else I should stack onto here!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as fat loss that is my go to PES combo for that. I think that it very efficiently covers a lot of fat loss and mass preservation pathways.

I would suggest picking up some ALCAR for you studies tho. ALCAR + Choline (in Alphamine) is a very nice combo. :thumbsup:

Also, AnaBeta Elite has been out of stock at most places but within a week or two it should be popping back up as available.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as fat loss that is my go to PES combo for that. I think that it very efficiently covers a lot of fat loss and mass preservation pathways.

I would suggest picking up some ALCAR for you studies tho. ALCAR + Choline (in Alphamine) is a very nice combo. :thumbsup:

Also, AnaBeta Elite has been out of stock at most places but within a week or two it should be popping back up as available.

:O Get that ish back in stock asap! I still have a good amount of this bottle so im not worried. Ive heard good thing about ALCAR, ill pick some up as well. Usually I dose CRAZE + stim free focus XT for studying and then just stim free focus XT pre exam, caffeine gives me jitters and my mind races. But I remember running alphamine and was able to cut and still be effective in school so thats why I want to go back to it. Of course that fishy smell may be an issue ;).

When do you take the ALCAR? Pre study/exam?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Domore or Coop would be some better choices to ask about ALCAR for the purposes of studying (unfortunately I missed that boat for Nootropics and studying in college :( ).

I generally take 1.5-2g ALCAR upon waking with a Choline source (Alphamine or Citicoline usually) when I am using it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Domore or Coop would be some better choices to ask about ALCAR for the purposes of studying (unfortunately I missed that boat for Nootropics and studying in college :( ).

I generally take 1.5-2g ALCAR upon waking with a Choline source (Alphamine or Citicoline usually) when I am using it.
Yeah Coop helped me out on a study stack before, worked magic. But ill just take it pre study,exam it just makes the most sense that way.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try out ALCAR + Enhanced pre study/exam :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try out ALCAR + Enhanced pre study/exam :D
Sounds ideal! I absolutely love the focus from enhanced. Plus the pump you would get from writing answers would sure impress lady teachers and boost your scores. :D

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds ideal! I absolutely love the focus from enhanced. Plus the pump you would get from writing answers would sure impress lady teachers and boost your scores. :D
Best post I have ever read haha. I havnet used a PWO in so long, my last one was Powermaxx. Then stim break :(. I wish there was a sexy chemistry professor who wore a lab coat... and thats it :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha :laugh:. You always seem to make me giggle (no homo :)).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best post I have ever read haha. I havnet used a PWO in so long, my last one was Powermaxx. Then stim break :(. I wish there was a sexy chemistry professor who wore a lab coat... and thats it :)
Sexy chem professor in just a lab coat :hitit:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, but only blonde :D

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards

I got my ALCAR +Alphamine in about 6 or so days ago and it's awesome bub. To the OP I love these two combined. Serious focus and you can kill it at the gym bubba.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Coop helped me out on a study stack before, worked magic. But ill just take it pre study,exam it just makes the most sense that way.
Ya I would still take it daily (if you aren't studying daily still take the ALCAR). The effects should also be cumulative and build over time.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like where this thread is headed.
Samesies . Oh boy 2 scoops of alphamine after not using caffeine for two weeks is a bad idea. Im bouncing off walls and I already feel the thermogenic affect! And im not hungry even though I woke up starving..... damn you guys at PES! Boy Ive missed this product. Hopefully ABE gets back in stock soon.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Samesies . Oh boy 2 scoops of alphamine after not using caffeine for two weeks is a bad idea. Im bouncing off walls and I already feel the thermogenic affect! And im not hungry even though I woke up starving..... damn you guys at PES! Boy Ive missed this product. Hopefully ABE gets back in stock soon.
I did the same, ran out then took 1.5 scoops when I got more, it hit me like a bus.

ABE shouldn't be too much longer!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the same, ran out then took 1.5 scoops when I got more, it hit me like a bus.

ABE shouldn't be too much longer!
I can only imagine the euphoria when I take alphamine again!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only imagine the euphoria when I take alphamine again!
Sam here. Gonna be off the chain. I might take a picture and frame myself taking a drink of Alphamine after being off it so long.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam here. Gonna be off the chain. I might take a picture and frame myself taking a drink of Alphamine after being off it so long.
I'll pay for this nude pic. Wait, what? No homo...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome. I've actually never seen Canadian money. Very colo(u)rful :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's awesome. I've actually never seen Canadian money. Very colo(u)rful :D
The new bills shown there are annoying, kinda plastic feel to them so they won't rip. it's full of holograms and clear plastic parts to avoid counterfeit.

Brutal because they stick together really easily. I'm sure I've given people too much money because of it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new bills shown there are annoying, kinda plastic feel to them so they won't rip. it's full of holograms and clear plastic parts to avoid counterfeit.

Brutal because they stick together really easily. I'm sure I've given people too much money because of it.
Really, that would be very annoying. And giving people TOO much money :cussing:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took alphamine , did cardio, friend asked me if I went swimming lol. That money is pretty kEwL dUdE, I dont see the dollaaa dollla bill though

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Prepare yourselves for the new and further improved Alpha-T2 too

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried to original. Maybe ill toss that in as well. Or next time. Im not much of a huge stacker.
I am the opposite. I guess I live comfortably enough I love to have all bases covered. Some say I overdue it but I love taking 20+ pills or scoops a day!! Lol

SPLocal

Awards
OP, just in case you're interested: I'm running a log of AM/ABE (3-4 scoops AM daily, 6 capsules ABE for 4 weeks) over at the PHF forums in the supplement logs subsection. You may be interested this though from the looks of it you're already having as good a time as I am with these products.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, just in case you're interested: I'm running a log of AM/ABE (3-4 scoops AM daily, 6 capsules ABE for 4 weeks) over at the PHF forums in the supplement logs subsection. You may be interested this though from the looks of it you're already having as good a time as I am with these products.
Yeah ive ran ABE and alphamine before but never on a cut more on lean bulks so im excited to see how cut i can actually get with these.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing log over there! Good to see you over here supporting as well local!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here lol.

Mine will arrive by the end of the decade, I am sure. Bloody international shipping lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want this NOW. :)
I never ran the original but in definitely wanting to give this stuff a go.

Sweet avi you beast!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Prepare yourselves for the new and further improved Alpha-T2 too
Whaaat. I used alpha t2 in my last stack with oxyelite and had some good results.

This upcoming stack I've included using OEP and Anabeta Elite (Had to order the ABE from ebay since its kinda sold out in a few places.... lol)

Next stack I gotta try that alphamine!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whaaat. I used alpha t2 in my last stack with oxyelite and had some good results.

This upcoming stack I've included using OEP and Anabeta Elite (Had to order the ABE from ebay since its kinda sold out in a few places.... lol)

Alphamine is amazing brother! Prepare yourself!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a bump to let you know AnaBeta Elite is back in stock if you are looking to pick any up. ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes you do...