PES cutting stack?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You need to cave in and try Enhanced. You could be the lucky guy who uses .5 scoops pre workout and gets 80 servings per tub lol.
    Ya you could be one of the everlasting tub ppl.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You need to cave in and try Enhanced. You could be the lucky guy who uses .5 scoops pre workout and gets 80 servings per tub lol.
    Lol yeah, but then I would need to add more agmatine etc to it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Very pragmatic. Love the layout of this stack
    I do too. I'm trying to change my body some as fast as possible, even tho thats not always a good thing. I figure these supplements can help some.

    I'm just not sure on what to do w/ compound20 and if it's cool to stack with Alphamine. I'm also torn on if I should grab 2nd ABE for weeks 4-8. Or just use the OG I have on hand? I think ABE will go better with the EP, but I'm starting to spend way too much $ lol, right before a week long vaca.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I do too. I'm trying to change my body some as fast as possible, even tho thats not always a good thing. I figure these supplements can help some.

    I'm just not sure on what to do w/ compound20 and if it's cool to stack with Alphamine. I'm also torn on if I should grab 2nd ABE for weeks 4-8. Or just use the OG I have on hand? I think ABE will go better with the EP, but I'm starting to spend way too much $ lol, right before a week long vaca.
    ABE has more of a profound fat loss/muscle gain effect, so that's probably your best bet. Compound 20 should stack just fine with Alphamine

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I do too. I'm trying to change my body some as fast as possible, even tho thats not always a good thing. I figure these supplements can help some.

    I'm just not sure on what to do w/ compound20 and if it's cool to stack with Alphamine. I'm also torn on if I should grab 2nd ABE for weeks 4-8. Or just use the OG I have on hand? I think ABE will go better with the EP, but I'm starting to spend way too much $ lol, right before a week long vaca.
    Adding ABE would be preferred but if you are looking to save money the Forskolin-95 can be had for real cheap right now and is an awesome deal to pair with the AnaBeta you already have.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ABE has more of a profound fat loss/muscle gain effect, so that's probably your best bet. Compound 20 should stack just fine with Alphamine
    That's what I love about ABE, I'm only 2 weeks in, and I already feel like i look leaner. I'm 4 weeks into Versa-1, and not sure if it has done anything whatsoever.


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Adding ABE would be preferred but if you are looking to save money the Forskolin-95 can be had for real cheap right now and is an awesome deal to pair with the AnaBeta you already have.
    That's what I was thinking about doing. I would love to run ABE 8 weeks straight, but I have that OG on hand. What would be the preferred amount of Forskolin-95 to add to AB?


    I'm going to hit the auction site and see if there are any good ABE deals, if not I'll order the Forskolin-95. I was hoping the new T2 would hit nutra in time for me to make 1 order. I was going to grab the new Titanium while it is $19 as well.

  7. I'd go at least 2 caps per day split up (50mg total).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Im 32 5'6 169 about 14% body fat currently running my pct of choice if that makes a difference. The cutting stack i am thinking of running is Alphamine, enhanced, ABE, erase pro trying not to break the bank.. Also i do cycle my carbs around workout days thoughts?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    Im 32 5'6 169 about 14% body fat currently running my pct of choice if that makes a difference. The cutting stack i am thinking of running is Alphamine, enhanced, ABE, erase pro trying not to break the bank.. Also i do cycle my carbs around workout days thoughts?
    Should be very effective. You have any experience with any of these products individually?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. I have ran plenty of PW sups did the old erase and alpha T2 a year ago good results.
    •   
       


  11. Let us know how you get on.

    I tend to use a higher carbohydrate intake on training days.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Let us know how you get on.

    I tend to use a higher carbohydrate intake on training days.
    Even on your carb ups you don't don't go over 150 though, am I right? Only way to keep those chiseled abs!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. OK so I decided to run the following stack erase pro+Abe+alphamine+enhanced. Should I follow the recommend dosage? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    OK so I decided to run the following stack erase pro+Abe+alphamine+enhanced. Should I follow the recommend dosage? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Great stack! When I run that stack (and I have many times) I like to go with:
    1.5 scoops: Alphamine in the morning and 1.5 scoops later in the day (try to get one of the doses in pre cardio also)
    Enhanced: pre workout (obviously)
    Erase Pro: pre workout and first thing in the morning on off days
    ABE: 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps with my post workout meal

    You can set it up however you please though. Some people have tried to go above 4 caps of ABE, but honestly, there is no need to do that. And if EPro causes any joint discomfort, you can do the EOD dose. Other then that, you should be good to go

  15. Great advice thanks bro I see I have ahold of the right guy. Now I'm mid way through my PCT should I wait to proceed with the stack? Or just run it when it arrives later this week?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    Great advice thanks bro I see I have ahold of the right guy. Now I'm mid way through my PCT should I wait to proceed with the stack? Or just run it when it arrives later this week?
    Well considering you are mid-way through PCT, you could start the stack when it arrives (if any of your PCT supps don't counteract with what you will be getting). If it were me though, I would just hold off and run the stack following your PCT. You must have everything you needed for PCT already anyways, so really there wouldn't be any need to add anything else in there. But that is just a personal preference.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    OK so I decided to run the following stack erase pro+Abe+alphamine+enhanced. Should I follow the recommend dosage? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Kbayne put it all exactly how I would. When I use Alphamine and Enhanced on training days I usually do Alphamine upon waking and then Enhanced pre-workout (if it is later in the day) or Enhanced pre-workout then Alphamine later in the day (if workout is in the morning).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Well considering you are mid-way through PCT, you could start the stack when it arrives (if any of your PCT supps don't counteract with what you will be getting). If it were me though, I would just hold off and run the stack following your PCT. You must have everything you needed for PCT already anyways, so really there wouldn't be any need to add anything else in there. But that is just a personal preference.
    Sorry about all the questions great advice! FYI my Pct is revolution black with test booster so if there is no counteracting I will proceed with stack.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Kbayne put it all exactly how I would. When I use Alphamine and Enhanced on training days I usually do Alphamine upon waking and then Enhanced pre-workout (if it is later in the day) or Enhanced pre-workout then Alphamine later in the day (if workout is in the morning).
    Thumbs up for sure its great being able to get such a fast response from some knowledgeable people !

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    Sorry about all the questions great advice! FYI my Pct is revolution black with test booster so if there is no counteracting I will proceed with stack.
    Well, EPro and Revolution Black both have the ingredient Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione in it, so I wouldn't add anything else in there such as Erase Pro.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Well, EPro and Revolution Black both have the ingredient Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione in it, so I wouldn't add anything else in there such as Erase Pro.
    What you recommend I do? Maybe run everything else but erase pro? Or maybe run everything after my pct?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    What you recommend I do? Maybe run everything else but erase pro? Or maybe run everything after my pct?
    Well I really love the combo of ABE + EPro, so I would hold off on running them until about 2 weeks after PCT. Do you have 1 or 2 bottles of the PES products?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Well I really love the combo of ABE + EPro, so I would hold off on running them until about 2 weeks after PCT. Do you have 1 or 2 bottles of the PES products?
    I have 1 bottle of each. Sounds good I will do that. I assume the alphamine and enhanced are ok to run?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post
    I have 1 bottle of each. Sounds good I will do that. I assume the alphamine and enhanced are ok to run?
    Ya, they are fine to run also. The only reason I say wait 2 weeks after PCT, is to let you body recover. You don't want to just start another stack right after PCT, which I know many people do. Again, personal preference. I would honestly just run staples after your PCT for about 2 weeks then start the stack you have on hand. Should see some great results with ABE/EPro/Alphamine

  25. [QUOTE="kbayne;3978596"]

    Ya, they are fine to run also. The only reason I say wait 2 weeks after PCT, is to let you body recover. You don't want to just start another stack right after PCT, which I know many people do. Again, personal preference. I would honestly just run staples after your PCT for about 2 weeks then start the stack you have on hand. Should see some great results with ABE/EPro/Alphamine [/QUOT.

    I had good results running 1- Andro at just 1 bottle at 4 caps a day. I feel my best bet is to run abe+epro+alphamine+ enhanced 1-2 weeks after my pct like you recommend. And again thank you for the great advice.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ya, they are fine to run also. The only reason I say wait 2 weeks after PCT, is to let you body recover. You don't want to just start another stack right after PCT, which I know many people do. Again, personal preference. I would honestly just run staples after your PCT for about 2 weeks then start the stack you have on hand. Should see some great results with ABE/EPro/Alphamine
    I had good results running 1- Andro at just 1 bottle at 4 caps a day. I feel my best bet is to run abe+epro+alphamine+ enhanced 1-2 weeks after my pct like you recommend. And again thank you for the great advice. ** typo on the quote **

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post

    I had good results running 1- Andro at just 1 bottle at 4 caps a day. I feel my best bet is to run abe+epro+alphamine+ enhanced 1-2 weeks after my pct like you recommend. And again thank you for the great advice. ** typo on the quote **
    No problem. Hope you see some great results
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    No problem. Hope you see some great results
    I will post my results with you and anyone else interested.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AndresP View Post

    I will post my results with you and anyone else interested.
    Awesome. I'm sure plenty would be interested for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  30. Interested, of course!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase stack for cutting
    By alexmcl04 in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 03:16 PM
  2. PES Cut the Fat Stack .
    By AnabolicJuich in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:20 AM
  3. Cutting Stack.. PES fans get in here
    By Mike71884 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM
  4. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
  5. cutting stack
    By DrSiaca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 04:39 PM
Log in
Log in