SwedenCraze.. - AnabolicMinds.com

SwedenCraze..

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

SwedenCraze..

There is some good news coming, please tell DS.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm curious...What's Up?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Driven Sports Europe on FB:
    We have some great news to announce later today to customers in Sweden
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Driven Sports Europe on FB:
    Ah, I see. I'm interested in the outcome. Not necessarily surprised though.
  5. Banned

What was the news?
  6. Banned

Name:  dseuro.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  22.1 KB

Any news from HQ?
  7. Banned

Name:  dscraze.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  19.5 KB

Tick tock...
  8. Senior Member

I believe they are waiting for the official release from the Swedish Lab first.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Only thing Sweden ever got right was those little fish, apparently
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Only thing Sweden ever got right was those little fish, apparently
    And those coo koo clocks
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And big boobed blondes... : )
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    And big boobed blondes... : )
    That is better than coo koo clocks
  13. New Member

This is good news ! ???
  14. New Member

If they doesnt find anyrhing drugrelated in it
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

this thread is now about delicious gummy candy and bangin females?? ok ok ok!
  16. New Member

So ??
  17. Banned

bump
  18. Banned

One final bump
  19. Banned

Any word?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Iron fist right out of heaven!

Mayn, tem DS should be talking by now.. not letting us DS worshipers by the side of the road for them walkers to get.
  21. Banned

det skal du skita i
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    det skal du skita i
    Nu jævlar...

Anything DS??
  23. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

impressive
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  24. Banned

On facebook, they said "check the news" but there was no news?
  25. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On facebook, they said "check the news" but there was no news?

well when you see me saying "check the news" there will be news
  26. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    well when you see me saying "check the news" there will be news
    Maybe this is the news they were referring to?

(4/24/2013) skl.polisen. se/press/pressmeddelanden/SKL-har-undersokt-produkten-Craze/

(can't post links)
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Maybe this is the news they were referring to?

(4/24/2013) skl.polisen. se/press/pressmeddelanden/SKL-har-undersokt-produkten-Craze/

(can't post links)
    SKL has investigated product Craze. SKL has investigated product Craze on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. The material contained substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine, but no legally classified substances.At the Drug Analysis Unit at SKL product Craze investigated on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. At SKL examined on material containing narcotics, doping or danger to health in accordance with applicable regulations (see box below). In the investigated material was detected substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine. The material did not contain any ilegall classified substances.The examination carried out provides no full index. The analytical method used is directed against classified substances. It is not in SKL's mission to verify whether detected substances included on other types of lists, such as the doping list drawn up by WADA. It is also not in SKL's mission to speak about the products' effects or toxicity.
  28. New Member

SKL did find the ingredient N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine which is the substance Australia claimed in the rumors and is the methamphetamine analogue. I fail to see how that Sweden news is good news for Driven Sports.

It just proves that the suspected substance was found.
  29. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dmantheman View Post
    SKL did find the ingredient N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine which is the substance Australia claimed in the rumors and is the methamphetamine analogue. I fail to see how that Sweden news is good news for Driven Sports.

The Aus rep for DS told me on Thursday that DS craze was coming back to Aus as they has won a case against then.

I think he's misinformed about the case as that was ages ago but he said craze is def on its way back.
  30. mw1
    Sponsor

Im more interested in the case in the US

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  31. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    SKL has investigated product Craze. SKL has investigated product Craze on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. The material contained substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine, but no legally classified substances.At the Drug Analysis Unit at SKL product Craze investigated on behalf of the Police Service in Västra Götaland. At SKL examined on material containing narcotics, doping or danger to health in accordance with applicable regulations (see box below). In the investigated material was detected substances phenethylamine *, N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine * and caffeine. The material did not contain any ilegall classified substances.The examination carried out provides no full index. The analytical method used is directed against classified substances. It is not in SKL's mission to verify whether detected substances included on other types of lists, such as the doping list drawn up by WADA. It is also not in SKL's mission to speak about the products' effects or toxicity.

N-ethyl-1-phenyl-butan-2-amine is a synthetic methamphetamine analog not listed on the label of craze. As a designer stimulant it would not be explicitly classified as illegal. So the statement you highlighted is obvious.

This is the same situation as bath salts. In fact, the only difference between this and bath salts is the marketing and labeling
  32. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by dmantheman View Post

If craze is standing behind that statement then it is akin to an admission of guilt
  33. New Member

This is the same situation as bath salts. In fact, the only difference between this and bath salts is the marketing and labeling
    Really?

Never seen you this reckless when making statements before. Not defending DS or anything personally i think craze is pure **** but there is a huge difference between said compound above and substituted cathinones normally contained in bath salts, pharmacologically to say the least
  34. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Really?

Never seen you this reckless when making statements before. Not defending DS or anything personally i think craze is pure **** but there is a huge difference between said compound above and substituted cathinones normally contained in bath salts, pharmacologically to say the least

i said same situation as bath salts. as in legally the stuff is essentially in same class as bath salts. that was my point.

I was not referring to nuances of pharmacology, and I dont think anyone quite knows the pharmacology of this designer stuff anyway. Its pretty apparent that it is stronger than anything available that is natural though
  35. New Member

Im not familiar with the compound, there is no scientific research behind it. But based on structure activity relationship of the many phenethylamines(cathinones and amphetamines) that have been released for recreational use, the available scientific data suggests that large alkyl substituents at the alpha position drastically decreases dopaminergic activity.
    Bulky nitrogen terminal substituents decrease both affinity of monoamine oxidase and the vehicular monoamine transporter which in turn decreases the monoamine releasing properties.

The above compound is most likely simply a noradrenergic releasing agent through VMAT inhibition

Cathinones on the other hand have shown significant activity as a serotonin releasing agent, similar mechanism as MDMA, and an extremely large variation of other properties depending on how its substituted on the phenyl ring. Effects ranging from MAOI, reuptake inhibition, releasing agents to direct excitotoxic effects. Cathinones also have zero affinity for the trace amine receptor, whether its relevant or not i have no idea.

Basically its like comparing ephedrine to methamphetamine in terms of activity, even though legally its the same
  36. Banned

Im not familiar with the compound, there is no scientific research behind it. But based on structure activity relationship of the many phenethylamines(cathinones and amphetamines) that have been released for recreational use, the available scientific data suggests that large alkyl substituents at the alpha position drastically decreases dopaminergic activity.
    Bulky nitrogen terminal substituents decrease both affinity of monoamine oxidase and the vehicular monoamine transporter which in turn decreases the monoamine releasing properties.

The above compound is most likely simply a noradrenergic releasing agent through VMAT inhibition

Cathinones on the other hand have shown significant activity as a serotonin releasing agent, similar mechanism as MDMA, and an extremely large variation of other properties depending on how its substituted on the phenyl ring. Effects ranging from MAOI, reuptake inhibition, releasing agents to direct excitotoxic effects. Cathinones also have zero affinity for the trace amine receptor, whether its relevant or not i have no idea.

Basically its like comparing ephedrine to methamphetamine in terms of activity, even though legally its the same
    You are quite confused.

Buphedrone has an alpha ethyl and is quite dopaminergic. Pentedrone has an alpha-propyl alkyl group and is also dopaminergic.

Large N-alkyl substituents are great for their MOA enzymatic proclivity and MOA inhibiton (N-propyl >> N-ethyl >>> N-methyl), which is the opposite of what you stated. Furthermore, N-alkyl length has almost no importance when discussing monoamine transporter activity.

I'm going to stop there, because you are clearly clueless.
  37. Banned

Really?

Actually the compound in question is only one ketone away from a common bath salt (N-Ethylbuphedrone), albeit with more BBB permeability.
  38. Featured Author

Actually the compound in question is only one ketone away from a common bath salt (N-Ethylbuphedrone), albeit with more BBB permeability.

damn the stuff is more like bath salts than i thought
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i'll stick to having a cup of coffee before my workouts.
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

damn the stuff is more like bath salts than i thought
    And people wonder why the supplement industry is under such scrutiny. A ketone away from bath salts in a preworkout....?

Crazy
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html