Spring cleaning = new stack

  1. Spring cleaning = new stack


    Hey guys.

    Been doing some spring cleaning in the kitchen cupboards and found a few things just waiting to be put to use.

    What I have on hand:

    OG Erase (123 tabs/41 days)
    Erase Pro (17 tabs/17 days)
    OG Anabeta (120 tabs/30 days)
    MST RPG (full tub/50 servings)

    Since I wont be going to the beach much this year because of work, I figured I might as well put on some size. LOL.

    I was thinking of picking up another bottle of OG Anabeta and some D-POL, so it would be 8 weeks of:

    Erase
    Anabeta
    D-POL

    Many tried that stack and it looks good, right? Since I have most on hand, it will be dirt cheap too.

    I was thinking of adding some SS Forskolin-95. What do you think of that? Would it be beneficial for a bulk? I'm thinking of starting Forskolin-95 in week 1-4, then stacking it with the above in week 5-12? Sounds about right?

    That's it for now, but I will have a few more questions down the road for sure.

    Thx guys.


  2. I think that would all work together perfectly. The longer use of the F-95 is nice because forskolin tends to work gradually to improve body composition and a 12 week cycle of it will fully reap its benefits.

    I'd start with the OG Erase as you plan and then maybe do EOD with Erase Pro the second month and Erase during the days you don't use it (something like EP on workout days Erase on off).

    AnaBeta Elite should be back in stock soon at Nutra if you wanted to add that instead of OG AnaBeta for the second bottle.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think that would all work together perfectly. The longer use of the F-95 is nice because forskolin tends to work gradually to improve body composition and a 12 week cycle of it will fully reap its benefits.

    I'd start with the OG Erase as you plan and then maybe do EOD with Erase Pro the second month and Erase during the days you don't use it (something like EP on workout days Erase on off).

    AnaBeta Elite should be back in stock soon at Nutra if you wanted to add that instead of OG AnaBeta for the second bottle.
    Yep take fork for three months. Why not take it week 1-4 then add in everything else for the 8 weeks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. If you like OG Anabeta there's no problem with it but like Bolt said ABE should be arriving at Nutra soon. That way you can continue your Forskolin. Anabeta and Erase always been a good combo.

  5. Thx guys.

    I live in Europe so I don't use Nutra because of customs charges.
    My local supplier has ABE in stock, but the OG version is very cheap and I can get a pretty good deal on the rest of the stuff I need, so probably just gonna go with that.
    But thanks for looking out

    Week 1-4 Forskolin-95
    Week 5-8 OG Anabeta, OG Erase, DPOL, Forskolin-95
    Week 9-12 OG Anabeta, OG Erase (EP EOD), DPOL, Forskolin-95

    Man, that looks good to me..

  6. Beautiful!

    Throw up a log or at least a review man. People always appreciate honest feedback on AM.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. I like it, if you decide to log let us know!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Thx guys.

    I live in Europe so I don't use Nutra because of customs charges.
    My local supplier has ABE in stock, but the OG version is very cheap and I can get a pretty good deal on the rest of the stuff I need, so probably just gonna go with that.
    But thanks for looking out

    Week 1-4 Forskolin-95
    Week 5-8 OG Anabeta, OG Erase, DPOL, Forskolin-95
    Week 9-12 OG Anabeta, OG Erase (EP EOD), DPOL, Forskolin-95

    Man, that looks good to me..
    Awesome looking stack . Excited to see what results you get. I haven't tried out D-Pol yet but that should go very nicely with everything.

  9. Will try to keep a log, but amount of posts per week will vary depending on work.

    On Alphamine/EP right now but that ends next sunday.

    So I plan on starting forskolin at the end of April and then be ready for the rest of the stack in end of May.
    No problem, right?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Will try to keep a log, but amount of posts per week will vary depending on work.

    On Alphamine/EP right now but that ends next sunday.

    So I plan on starting forskolin at the end of April and then be ready for the rest of the stack in end of May.
    No problem, right?
    Understandable about limited post but still logs are very helpful IMO.

    Sounds like you have everything set up perfectly.

  11. Would you prefer ABE over OG Anabeta for a bulk?
    Main goal is to gain as much size as possible..

    Have been offered a pretty sweet deal on ABE, so wondering.. Know some say OG is better for bulk?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Would you prefer ABE over OG Anabeta for a bulk?
    Main goal is to gain as much size as possible..

    Have been offered a pretty sweet deal on ABE, so wondering.. Know some say OG is better for bulk?
    Use the OG you have and swap into ABE to keep it leaner towards the end of your bulk if you can get a killer deal in it!! Best of both worlds!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Would you prefer ABE over OG Anabeta for a bulk?
    Main goal is to gain as much size as possible..

    Have been offered a pretty sweet deal on ABE, so wondering.. Know some say OG is better for bulk?
    I love me some ABE for bulk you won't go wrong with either or. It depends on your preference.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Would you prefer ABE over OG Anabeta for a bulk?
    Main goal is to gain as much size as possible..

    Have been offered a pretty sweet deal on ABE, so wondering.. Know some say OG is better for bulk?
    I love both. Really it is personal preference. If I were doing an all out bulk, I would go OG Anabeta. I just love the added forskolin in ABE and what it does for body composition if I am doing a recomp/cut. Either way is winning though

  15. whats the word on the new alpha t2? would love to stack this for summer
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  16. Gonna drop the forskolin from this stack, so it will be:

    8 weeks
    OG Anabeta
    OG Erase (EP EOD last 4 weeks)
    DPOL

    Still looks solid..

    Will save the $$ from the SS Forskolin-95 and buy some ABE for future stacks instead

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Gonna drop the forskolin from this stack, so it will be:

    8 weeks
    OG Anabeta
    OG Erase (EP EOD last 4 weeks)
    DPOL

    Still looks solid..

    Will save the $$ from the SS Forskolin-95 and buy some ABE for future stacks instead
    make sure to run Forskolin for 12 weeks for best results
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    whats the word on the new alpha t2? would love to stack this for summer
    Should be out at retailers soon. It should be up on our site.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    make sure to run Forskolin for 12 weeks for best results
    Would you prefer 4 weeks forskolin before or after a 8 week ABE run?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Would you prefer 4 weeks forskolin before or after a 8 week ABE run?
    i would run it before.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Stack
    By Bigg E in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 04:55 PM
  2. New stack.....good idea?
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Log in
Log in