On day 4 of Fadogia Agrestis (T-Force)....

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
My cycle of Fadogia Agrestis(T-Force) --- with blood work!

...and absolutely no effect.

How long before it kicks in?

Should I call it quits?

Drock1234

Awards
Nothing kicks in that fast. What are you expectations? Fadogia is easily my favorite single T-boosting ingredient for me personally. Increased strength gains, aggression and nut size (no joke). Run the whole bottle to reserve judgement. Takes close to 2 weeks to peak for me.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Nothing kicks in that fast. What are you expectations? Fadogia is easily my favorite single T-boosting ingredient for me personally. Increased strength gains, aggression and nut size (no joke). Run the whole bottle to reserve judgement. Takes close to 2 weeks to peak for me.
Not feeling any different.

I expect some libido at least.

My nuts are huge already,have been so big always. And I have low test,which is strange.

Nevertheless,you think I should wait it out a little more then?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
When do you start feeling ANY effects on Fadogia?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am the same! I got absolutely nothing from t-force

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
From my personal experience I had to stack it with an AI then it worked very well. If not I felt bloated with libido loss. But my estrogen fulcrum is very sensitive so it involves trial and error quite often.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I am the same! I got absolutely nothing from t-force
These test boosters are so unrewarding....

You`re very lucky if 1 in 5 works.

Lot of money spent on trial-and-error.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
From my personal experience I had to stack it with an AI then it worked very well. If not I felt bloated with libido loss. But my estrogen fulcrum is very sensitive so it involves trial and error quite often.
Well then it was probably the AI doing all the work.

You felt bloated with no libido if you took fadogia without and AI?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
These test boosters are so unrewarding....

You`re very lucky if 1 in 5 works.

Lot of money spent on trial-and-error.
The only stack I've felt anything is D-pol/endo/erase

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Well then it was probably the AI doing all the work.

You felt bloated with no libido if you took fadogia without and AI?
Just Fadogia i felt bloat and no libido yes..but i also felt something going on..from what I recall I was more emotional too..felt same symptoms from another test booster...but then I added an AI and it cleared up.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
The only stack I've felt anything is D-pol/endo/erase
That should be a good stack.

But then,there is no way of knowing which one did the work.

I prefer not to stack,so I would know what to order again.

That stack has a lot of l-dopa in it.

DAA boosted my sex drive the first 2 cycles I did.After that,nothing again.Sucks.And it didn`t boost my test either,I`ve done bloods.

I have Erase in my arsenal,but I haven`t tried it yet.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Just Fadogia i felt bloat and no libido yes..but i also felt something going on..from what I recall I was more emotional too..felt same symptoms from another test booster...but then I added an AI and it cleared up.

Sound horrible.For Fadogia that is.Which AI did you use?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
That should be a good stack.

But then,there is no way of knowing which one did the work.

I prefer not to stack,so I would know what to order again.

That stack has a lot of l-dopa in it.

DAA boosted my sex drive the first 2 cycles I did.After that,nothing again.Sucks.And it didn`t boost my test either,I`ve done bloods.

I have Erase in my arsenal,but I haven`t tried it yet.
Nah stacks work in sync with each other. DAA = increased prolactin = l-dopa = decreased prolactin

DAA = increased estrogen erase = decreases estrogen

It all works in sync

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Thest boosters frustrate me so much.

I honestly consider popping 4-dhea or a Andriol Testocap before sex night or for short cycles.Just for sex drive purposes,I`ve heard good testimonies about this.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Nah stacks work in sync with each other. DAA = increased prolactin = l-dopa = decreased prolactin

DAA = increased estrogen erase = decreases estrogen

It all works in sync
For DAA to raise my prolactin and estrogen, it should be able to raise my testosterone first.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
For DAA to raise my prolactin and estrogen, it should be able to raise my testosterone first.
True. But our hormones are all different and delicate.

I'd rather have all based covered. I've used DAA on its on and it's meh.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Btw I`ve been examining my huge balls right now and they seem somewhat smaller to me.

It`s probably just nonsense.

But if T-Force shrinks my balls in addition to not working,I`m gonna kick some grand Omega butt.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I went through a bottle of Fadogia (T-Force) stacked with Endosurge and Erase. Couldn't tell I was taking anything until my joints started aching. I was only using 2 Erase a day, too.

I'm not saying the stack didn't increase my numbers, but I wanna feel it. People say they can feel Fadogia.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used t force and loved it. Strength went up, ball size increased, and got acne on my chest (nvr happend before).

Dpol and erase have no mucuna. Endo was the only product that does out of this list... so thats not a lot of ldopa.

Its a test booster.. not an anabolic. What were you expecting?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you didn't get one of the bottles from the bad batch forever ago.
I love fadogia.
I don't see any strength gains from it but it is my number one for libido recovery post cycle and I take it on cycle too to act similar to hcg.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
fadogia does nothing for me...30days(x2) two different products

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I used t force and loved it. Strength went up, ball size increased, and got acne on my chest (nvr happend before).

Dpol and erase have no mucuna. Endo was the only product that does out of this list... so thats not a lot of ldopa.

Its a test booster.. not an anabolic. What were you expecting?
What the heck are you talking about?

I am expecting something for my money off course.

At least a libido bump.

Because it`s not an anabolic,I shouldn`t expect any effect at all?

I read how people feel like alpha on fadogia,and their sex drive is through the roof.

And there`s 90 mg l-dopa in Endotest,sufficient to have a very strong effect.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia takes a bit to kick in. This is why we paired it with more immediate felt ingredients in Tropinol XP.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the heck are you talking about?

I am expecting something for my money off course.

At least a libido bump.

Because it`s not an anabolic,I shouldn`t expect any effect at all?

I read how people feel like alpha on fadogia,and their sex drive is through the roof.

And there`s 90 mg l-dopa in Endotest,sufficient to have a very strong effect.
Endotest? Who makes that? And 90mg... depends on the standardization. Anywho, after FOUR days your not going to feel it. Its not TNE, its a test booster. Got to give it time.. 2-3 weeks

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia takes a bit to kick in. This is why we paired it with more immediate felt ingredients in Tropinol XP.
So I shouldn`t judge it yet?

It has only been 5 days yet.Maybe I`m jumping to conclusions.

I`m not feelin anything so far,but I do have hopes for it kicking in sometime later.That would be awesome.:D

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Endotest? Who makes that? And 90mg... depends on the standardization. Anywho, after FOUR days your not going to feel it. Its not TNE, its a test booster. Got to give it time.. 2-3 weeks
Sorry,I meant Endosurge.

It has 87.2 mg L-DOPA in it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I`m not feelin anything so far,but I do have hopes for it kicking in sometime later.That would be awesome.:D
Yea, wait a little bit longer.. after two weeks judge the hell out of it!!!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, endosurge has 83mg @ 75% and 100mg @ 25% per two caps. Need to take six ed. To make it simple we will say 183mg total per two caps, so a little over a gram a day of mucuna.

Thats a decent amount.

Youre running tforce solo right?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

~2-3 weeks in you shoudl start to notice a change

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, endosurge has 83mg @ 75% and 100mg @ 25% per two caps. Need to take six ed. To make it simple we will say 183mg total per two caps, so a little over a gram a day of mucuna.

Thats a decent amount.

Youre running tforce solo right?
Yeah.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love fadogia!! One of my favorite ingredients for libido.. I feel it within the second week. Stack it with maca, you won't know what to do with yourself!!

Mike

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I love fadogia!! One of my favorite ingredients for libido.. I feel it within the second week. Stack it with maca, you won't know what to do with yourself!!

Mike
Maca is a waste for me.Makes me fatigued and depressed and that`s all.

But I like what you say about Fadogia!

I`m on day 5 now.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Stuff Is awesome. As mentioned 2-3 weeks for it to really get going. Thats why you dose it for 8 weeks. 5 days is not enough time to judge any natty product. This aint SD or Ment.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles of this a while back (5 a day) and got absolutely nothing from it.

But then again, I didn't have too much of a break from test boosters where now I do

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you didn't get one of the bottles from the bad batch forever ago.
I love fadogia.
I don't see any strength gains from it but it is my number one for libido recovery post cycle and I take it on cycle too to act similar to hcg.
I like the way this sounds....

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
It took about 2-3 weeks before it kicked in. I was thinking it was a waste in my first week also but once it kicked in, libido has been great

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
So,I`m on day 10,and it seems like some crazy libido is kicking in.

I will not contribute this to the Fadogia yet,I want to see if it could be a coincidence.

For the last few days though,I have been having very strong anxiety.

I easily slip into anxiety anyways,I`m prone to that,and I have been depressed for a long time,so it could just be my depression escalating.

What I want to know,is it possible that Fadogia could be causing the anxiety?

Should I stop it maybe?

Would like to continue,libido and wood is raging right now,so I want to know if it will persist and if Fadogia really works?

If anyone who is familar could shed some light,I`d be very thankful.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the raging hard ons do last lol.

Mike

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So,I`m on day 10,and it seems like some crazy libido is kicking in.

I will not contribute this to the Fadogia yet,I want to see if it could be a coincidence.

For the last few days though,I have been having very strong anxiety.

I easily slip into anxiety anyways,I`m prone to that,and I have been depressed for a long time,so it could just be my depression escalating.

What I want to know,is it possible that Fadogia could be causing the anxiety?

Should I stop it maybe?

Would like to continue,libido and wood is raging right now,so I want to know if it will persist and if Fadogia really works?

If anyone who is familar could shed some light,I`d be very thankful.

Lower the dosage perhaps?..now that your system is "saturated" and reacting say..just a guess. I find test boosters that really crank up LH with no estrogen control, increase my anxiety as well. I can be in a great mood but when put in the spotlight my nervousness goes way up and my mind wanders a lot. Just me.