On day 4 of Fadogia Agrestis (T-Force)....

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Thank god you didn`t load T-Force with stims,that would be a disaster.

    I hate when they do that.That`s garbage.
    LOL the highlighted red link to the store in my post just showed me that there is a supplement called GARBAGE.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I could have loaded T-Force with Yohimbine and Tribulus....the way most companies do...to trick you into thinking you're getting increased test levels when in fact you're just experiencing a libido increase.

    Wouldnt you rather actually have a real increase in testosterone? Jeez. This immediate gratification thing is ridiculous.
    Should I spend money on bloods?

    How much do you believe in this?


    I really don`t care if it is a test booster,I`m satisfied with the sexual monster.

    But I may do bloods if I`m not lazy.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Great feedback and weird nobody replies or give you a thumb up for all your work
    Thanks man!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    I'd agree with you on testosterone not being most important for libido and also for me Tongkat Ali 200:1 works the best on libido and overall well being.


    100:1 hasn`t worked for me.

    But LJ100™(18-28% Eurypeptides) is another story. A different world all together.

    You might wanna try it one time,since you are a tongkat fan like me....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    Still I haven't found any substance yet that would make be want to bang any chick and at same time be hard as steel which simple sexy chat with some girl produce without taking anything.

    So I guess your own brain and imagination when girl gets you in the mood beats any pill popping and waiting such effects will come on it's own.
    Agreed.

    A sexy chat/flirt,and hitting on babes regularly will provide a libido surge like no other,and will you need a booster.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Agreed.

    A sexy chat/flirt,and hitting on babes regularly will provide a libido surge like no other,and will you need a booster.
    However,this was not possible for me for the 3 years I have been married.

    So I kinda shutdown inside.

    I have gone banged escorts in order to substitute for this,but it is definitely not the same thing,and not so satisfying,not by a long shot.


    That`s why I`m gonna start picking up chicks pretty soon.

    This is not a normal state for a man to be.

    We were designed to run around and spread our seed.Unlike women.

    I have explained all this to my wife numerous times.

    I even told her I need to bang some chicks,in order to be happy.

    I told her I would go to escorts some time,and she said she would let me.

    Then,when I finally did it,I went straight to her and I told her.I don`t like to keep anything form her.

    And she threw a tantrum.

    She`s playing dumb.

    She knows I love her and that she suits me just fine,and that I would not ever leave her.

    But nevertheless,she gives me a hard time about this and freaks out.

    Also,she`s been not interested in sex herself for the last 2 years,while she was a beast in the beginning.

    **** that.


    I gave her a nice home,and all my love and support. I`m not cheap on her either.




    I`m going out and banging something.

    She knows very well I`m only hers.

    If she won`t let me have some fun and enjoy myself,and decides to cause problems,then so be it.


    If she lets me have some fun....then I`ll love her even more.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    However,this was not possible for me for the 3 years I have been married.

    So I kinda shutdown inside.

    I have gone banged escorts in order to substitute for this,but it is definitely not the same thing,and not so satisfying,not by a long shot.


    That`s why I`m gonna start picking up chicks pretty soon.

    This is not a normal state for a man to be.

    We were designed to run around and spread our seed.Unlike women.

    I have explained all this to my wife numerous times.

    I even told her I need to bang some chicks,in order to be happy.

    I told her I would go to escorts some time,and she said she would let me.

    Then,when I finally did it,I went straight to her and I told her.I don`t like to keep anything form her.

    And she threw a tantrum.

    She`s playing dumb.

    She knows I love her and that she suits me just fine,and that I would not ever leave her.

    But nevertheless,she gives me a hard time about this and freaks out.

    Also,she`s been not interested in sex herself for the last 2 years,while she was a beast in the beginning.

    **** that.


    I gave her a nice home,and all my love and support. I`m not cheap on her either.




    I`m going out and banging something.

    She knows very well I`m only hers.

    If she won`t let me have some fun and enjoy myself,and decides to cause problems,then so be it.


    If she lets me have some fun....then I`ll love her even more.
    WOW is all I can say.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    WOW is all I can say.
    I am completely insane.

  9. BTW She`s not quite right in the head either.

    When I told her I had sex with an escort,her first reaction was to take to the bedroom and bang the universe out of me.

    And she usually doesn`t wanna bang at all.



    Then I went to the bordello a couple more times.

    I didn`t tell her.

    She found out by chance later on.She banged me immediately.

    She threw a horrific tantrum too.

    Later,once,I started telling her about the whores I`ve been with.She banged me in the middle of that talk.


    Crazy woman.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    BTW She`s not quite right in the head either.

    When I told her I had sex with an escort,her first reaction was to take to the bedroom and bang the universe out of me.

    And she usually doesn`t wanna bang at all.



    Then I went to the bordello a couple more times.

    I didn`t tell her.

    She found out by chance later on.She banged me immediately.

    She threw a horrific tantrum too.

    Later,once,I started telling her about the whores I`ve been with.She banged me in the middle of that talk.


    Crazy woman.
    Just not my kind of marriage

  11. I was walking the pooch now,it`s the middle of the night here,and I hear heels walking.

    Then a poodle runs behind me.

    Finally,I see it`s owner.

    Tall,black haired woman,in a black dress,with legs for miles,and a gorgeous sexy face.

    I didn`t notice her tits,I`m not a tit guy anyway,but she was a real sex bomb.


    Anyway,her dog won`t go with her,just following me and my pooch,so I offered to go her way(like I`m already going that way).

    Chatted her up a bit.

    She`s like:"OMG I can`t believe how my heals are loud in the middle of the night,I`m gonna wake everybody up".

    And I`m like: "I like the sound very much...; It`s just not samrt to go like that in the middle of the night".

    So we parted ways.

    I didn`t really make any kind of move at all. Neither I should when first seeing a girl at night in the park.

    And it`s in my neighborhood,so my wife would probably kick my head open.

    She is way too hot,I don`t know.

    And she seems to be in the 25-32 age group,which is really not my style right now.
    Most of these frustrate me,all they really wanna have is children,and not much fun.So not really good for me.


    But one good thing is that I`m sparked again.
    I`m very horny,not so horny like the last days,but I stay on,and that`s what matters.
    Otherwise,when I``m depressed,I NOTHING GETS ME HORNY.
    And how is it possible that I type so much?

  12. Glad to hear you are horny sir
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Glad to hear you are horny sir
    Was pretty intense for a few days sir....

    But for the last two days it`s been completely silent.

    No effect.


    That kinda scares me.Was that it?Those few days?

  14. Don`t know if I should wait it out,maybe it comes back....

    Or crack open a bottle of NOW Dopa or PES Erase....


    I have been taking some 5-htp,for 7 days already,but it`s such a tiny dose-15 mg,that I suppose it could not have lowered my libido.

  15. Well,I cracked open a bottle of NOW Mucuna Dopa.

    I figure,if I`m running a low dose 5-HTP I should also run a low dose L-DOPA.

    Both are dosed 15 mg.

    That`s a tiny dose,so I hope l-dopa isn`t gonna give me side effects.And I hope it`s not addictive.

    5-HTP has been working great as an antidepressant from the start,but I started to feel unrewarded and my libido is not so good.



    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______

    As for Fadogia....



    I don`t know guys.

    It`s not so unbelievably raging as it should be.

    Takes 10 days to kick in.
    Works for 3,4 days.
    Then stops.


    Motivates you to hit on a chick here and there.And you feel like an animal when you see a skirt.

    Does not motivate to bang the wife.

    Does not make porn more interesting.



    It does give you kind of a tingly pleasurable feeling in your balls often.

    Don`t know if that is the HCG effect that is talked about.

    My balls are already huge,and they haven`t gotten any bigger on this herb.

    Don`t know if I will do bloods,and don`t know if I will be running this for long,if it doesn`t start working again.

    I have given up doing bloods sort-of,after so many disappointing lab results,like with Testopro,DAA,Maca etc.




    IMO this Fadogia stuff isn`t potent enough to be used as a standalone,for someone wanting to boost his porn star mentality,and who wants to cover all the bases.

    I`m gonna probably gonna stack it like this next time:
    Tribosten(20% protodioscin) 250 mg X 3
    LJ 100 25-50 mg X 1
    T-Force 4 X 1


    This for 4-6 weeks,and then a 4-6 week break.

  16. I think 15mg of L-DOPA won't do anything for you considering half life is around 1h and most of it gets metabolized before passing blood-brain barrier to reach brain and have effect.

    That's why usually L-DOPA is taken with substance that blocks dopamine decarboxylase (DDI) or else you just "feel" peripheral dopamine side effects.

    Entire body neurotransmitter and hormonal systems and it's positive and negative loophole are much more complicated than taking one OTC supplement for raising serotonin then dopamine and let's throw in one test booster...

    Raising dopamine can be achieved as well with several mechanism and from potency and amount of mechanism effecting it depends the effect and potential abuse, tolerance, addiction, withdrawal symptoms...

    Most potent dopaminergics are illegal and you can go to jail just having them in your possession cause they work so powerfully on raising dopamine levels & doing so also destroying your body (cocaine, amphetamines...) so ask yourself why are OTC dopaminergics not prosecuted since they also raise dopamine levels (hint cause they don't work or are underdosed to have potent and long lasting effect).

    If someone wanted to make great OTC dopaminergic at least they should throw in DDI - without it it's like taking something that you'll feel maybe for few days then nothing once your body starts with negative loophole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I think 15mg of L-DOPA won't do anything for you considering half life is around 1h and most of it gets metabolized before passing blood-brain barrier to reach brain and have effect.

    That's why usually L-DOPA is taken with substance that blocks dopamine decarboxylase (DDI) or else you just "feel" peripheral dopamine side effects.

    Entire body neurotransmitter and hormonal systems and it's positive and negative loophole are much more complicated than taking one OTC supplement for raising serotonin then dopamine and let's throw in one test booster...

    Raising dopamine can be achieved as well with several mechanism and from potency and amount of mechanism effecting it depends the effect and potential abuse, tolerance, addiction, withdrawal symptoms...

    Most potent dopaminergics are illegal and you can go to jail just having them in your possession cause they work so powerfully on raising dopamine levels & doing so also destroying your body (cocaine, amphetamines...) so ask yourself why are OTC dopaminergics not prosecuted since they also raise dopamine levels (hint cause they don't work or are underdosed to have potent and long lasting effect).

    If someone wanted to make great OTC dopaminergic at least they should throw in DDI - without it it's like taking something that you'll feel maybe for few days then nothing once your body starts with negative loophole.
    I just want to replenish dopamine a little.

    I would be glad if l-dopa would not produce the effects like the dopaminergic compounds you mention.

    I know how many of them work,I have browsed through their methods of action.

    It`ll be ok for me if the body gets used to the dopamine-I don`t want any euphoric effects.

    Addiction sucks ass so much.

  18. BTW Fadogia does not work anymore.

    I don`t know if it worked at all-maybe it was the sunny weather that made me horny.

    In any case,we won`t have to guess,as BLOODS will be in tonight!

  19. Well,the winning streak of test boosters continues.

    Bloods have come in.

    Testosterone HAS NOT CHANGED

  20. I am my usual pitiful self when it comes to testosterone.

    A measly 11.2 nmol/l.


  21. How would I rate T-Force,from my point of view?


    Well,it takes 10 days to feel,kicks in for 3,4 days (I am not sure if the libido was from T-Force,and not just the summer weather),
    and then leaves completely.

    Does not boost test.


    Doesn`t have any side effects,except for stomach discomfort if you take more than 1 capsule at a time.

    Only cost me 17.99$.



    I give it 2 / 10.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    How would I rate T-Force,from my point of view?


    Well,it takes 10 days to feel,kicks in for 3,4 days (I am not sure if the libido was from T-Force,and not just the summer weather),
    and then leaves completely.

    Does not boost test.


    Doesn`t have any side effects,except for stomach discomfort if you take more than 1 capsule at a time.

    Only cost me 17.99$.



    I give it 2 / 10.
    That's a harsh review.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    That's a harsh review.
    You can review it yourself if you want,I`m judging what it has done FOR ME.

  24. I am not sure if FA does not have problem with standardization or maybe better way to put it purity,

    like ecdy it is a hit or miss with individuals, but also some products seem to work others have problems, heard poor reviews on iforce fadogia, original t force, the new one that I am using currently (as a stacks licogenix and XFA) supposedly is fine.

    Bioforge had very good reviews and they used it also the Huge would never go into putting something that does not work into a product.

    I am sad to hear of your poor expirience, for me it works with a little bit more aggression that influences my performance in a positive manner;

    although I turn to be an ******* especially at the gym.

    Nevertheless I decided to do tropionol xp another FA product and either anabeta elite or if I can man pr-xt (have not seen it with retailers here) and depending on cash might look into compound 20 cause it looks promising.

  25. Well I've tested many OTC test boosters and also haven't found anything reliable or to work for more than a week then back to baseline.

    Also for a product that's less than $20/month you can expect reliable results even if it worked great during 1st time you tried it.

    Similar was my experience with Endosurge that worked amazing 1st time I took it - I mean on day 3 just chatting with a girl and my dick was up & hard like during puberty then after day 10 no effect or slightly over baseline.

    HCGenerate similar but only worked like day 3-5 then no change from my normal response when I don't take anything so either placebo effect or body adapts so fast to force negative feedback.

    If any OTC product for $20/month would make long term and reliable effect it would be most talked product like when Viagra came out - everybody talked about it.

    I guess getting maybe test boost up to 30% can be expected from OTC test booster but not for more than a week or 2 then back to baseline.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:04 AM
  2. Cycle Support on On Days of Pulse?
    By JJC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:26 PM
  3. Supps on off days of pulsing?
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:44 PM
  4. Skipping a few days of injections on test E?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 11:18 PM
  5. On my 3rd Day of T1 Pro
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 04:14 AM
Log in
Log in