GDA confusion - AnabolicMinds.com

GDA confusion

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

GDA confusion

Been experimenting with GDA's (Slintensity and Na-ra-la/agmatine).
    Been taking a GDA before my biggest carb meal which is post workout, but heard (from Mr. Cooper) that GDA's post workout is not necessary - it could be best used at other times - fasted, with other meals with carbs or not. So any other time but post workout with or without food? What is the most effective way to use a GDA?
    And what about Pre-workout: would a GDA with GMS be effective? And what about adding to that quickly absorbed carbs like GlycoMyx or Waxymaize or Gatorade etc..?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mr Cooper said that because insulin sensitivity is already up post workout making the gda redundant.

Don't over think things man. Take with carbs and reap the rewards

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if you wanted to do it pre workout i'd pop slin slane and a small carb meal over carb powders, but they should work just the same.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    if you wanted to do it pre workout i'd pop slin slane and a small carb meal over carb powders, but they should work just the same.
    Thanks!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Mr Cooper said that because insulin sensitivity is already up post workout making the gda redundant.

- Valdez
    Ok, thanks!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My most important GDA dose of the day is pre bed.
    Allows for a good GH boost and most importantly you look like a freaking Greek god in the morning!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Word.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me too with my meal pre bed . I sleep very well and I wake up full !
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Pre-bed. Will have to try that! Excellent feedback....thanks again.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take my slin sane v2 when I wake, and pre.

Mike
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    Thanks for your comment Mike. When taking upon waking and pre-bed (I think that is what you meant), are you eating carbs (or anything else) or are you fasting?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Thanks for your comment Mike. When taking upon waking and pre-bed (I think that is what you meant), are you eating carbs (or anything else) or are you fasting?
    Lots take pre-bed on an empty stomach, yields deeper sleep and a wake-up that is dry and lean...really awesome, definitely give it a shot!

I use my SSv2 before large carb meals and pre-bed, but I don't dose any post-workout. Its not detrimental, and won't hurt, but is arguably less effective and not worth the dosage.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Doing so as mentioned above helps clear the blood stream of circulating glucose making for a great fat burning environment upon waking.

When you wake up, throw in 20-30min of fasted morning liss in and you'll do pretty good
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Lots take pre-bed on an empty stomach, yields deeper sleep and a wake-up that is dry and lean...really awesome, definitely give it a shot!

I use my SSv2 before large carb meals and pre-bed, but I don't dose any post-workout. Its not detrimental, and won't hurt, but is arguably less effective and not worth the dosage.
    Great info...thanks.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    Doing so as mentioned above helps clear the blood stream of circulating glucose making for a great fat burning environment upon waking.

When you wake up, throw in 20-30min of fasted morning liss in and you'll do pretty good
    Great info...thanks.
  16. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Any links to the threads on ssv2 pre-bed. I have been used sparingly with larger carb meals. Also, I typically eat most my carbs post workout and don't use a gda as I believe it's redundant.Interested in this deeper sleep and enhance morning vascularity coupled w fat burning!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Any links to the threads on ssv2 pre-bed. I have been used sparingly with larger carb meals. Also, I typically eat most my carbs post workout and don't use a gda as I believe it's redundant.Interested in this deeper sleep and enhance morning vascularity coupled w fat burning!
    I've mostly just seen posts, not specific threads regarding it. I can't comment on its overnight leaning effect, well, because I'm not lean; I can say however that I did have a good nights sleep the two times I did it. I've also taken 2 preworkout by accident from my pill case when I thought it was Joint Help.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Tried it recently for the past week or so - awesome. Great sleep, wake up ripped and full. My has completely shifted. If I took one dose of this a day, it would be on empty stomach before bed. Second dose would be before the the biggest carb meal (non post workout). Now I am using slintensity, but have ssv2 on the way for comparison.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Tried it recently for the past week or so - awesome. Great sleep, wake up ripped and full. My has completely shifted. If I took one dose of this a day, it would be on empty stomach before bed. Second dose would be before the the biggest carb meal (non post workout). Now I am using slintensity, but have ssv2 on the way for comparison.
    Lol....guess you check twice now....
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    This guy knows where its at
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

You guys taking GDA's before bed on an empty stomach? What about the side effects of taking a GDA and not consuming any carbs? Like light headedness .etc
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    You guys taking GDA's before bed on an empty stomach? What about the side effects of taking a GDA and not consuming any carbs? Like light headedness .etc
    It's not advisable. Like I previously said, I took 2 prewo by accident and suffered from no ill effects. But yes, I took one right before I went to bed to try it out and slept well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unlike injectable slin the sides in that aspect aren't harsh and don't last long.
    The GH boost over night is great for sleep.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Because they work with your body's natural processes, the side effects are minimal if not totally non-existent. It all depends on the strength of the formula and how efficiently your pancreas produces glucagon to offset any hypoglycemia.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm glad I read this thread. Had never heard about taking a GDA before bed. I'll give it a go tonight and see how it plays out for me.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Very interested in hearing your comparison. I typically dose SSv2 before biggest carb meal excluding post workout meal. Also take a dose pre-bed and enjoy the effects. If I dont take a pre bed dose, I use a dose with breakfast. Id recommend playing with dose timings and how they best work with your schedule or specific day.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm suprised Anabolic Pump hasn't been mentioned. I was using AP pre training during FTP and liked it. But to be honest I get such great results with it dosing it before carbs that I won't use it otherwise. Pumps and overally recomp... AP has never failed me.

I always keep a bottle of SSv2 on hand also. I used it specifically for my massive high gi cheat meals while I'm cutting. Keeps me very dry.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  28. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I've used ap forever and liked it but never thought of using these gdas prebed for better sleep, gh,
    fat loss and waking up shredded
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I've used ap forever and liked it but never thought of using these gdas prebed for better sleep, gh,
    fat loss and waking up shredded
    Ever backload carbs with AP? I've never woken up in the morning looking so dry and lean, yet so full.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  30. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Ever backload carbs with AP? I've never woken up in the morning looking so dry and lean, yet so full.
    Somewhat. That's kind of how I eat. Almost all and any carbs post workout
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been meaning to ask: what does "backload carbs" mean?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've been meaning to ask: what does "backload carbs" mean?
    It is when you eat your daily intake of carbs towards the end of your day, including before bed. Many backloading diets recommend high GI carbs, which IMO is not essential.

I'm not a big backloader myself. I like to split my carbs up throughout the day, leaving a few hours here and there without carbs. I do LOVE to backload especially when I trained that day, and know I am lifting early the next morning.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

It is when you eat your daily intake of carbs towards the end of your day, including before bed. Many backloading diets recommend high GI carbs, which IMO is not essential.

I'm not a big backloader myself. I like to split my carbs up throughout the day, leaving a few hours here and there without carbs. I do LOVE to backload especially when I trained that day, and know I am lifting early the next morning.
    Thanks. That clears it up.
  34. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Thoughts on buying slintensity to try to dose pre bed for the summer?
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I have been doing this regime for about 2 weeks now and I really like it. Sleep is better and I wake up full and leaner looking than I normally would.
  36. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Give it a whirl. We've had a lot of people report good results with this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I haven't used slintensity prebed, but I can tell you both SS and SSv.2 are awesome prebed.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Since I started taking Slin-Sane pre-bed, I have had some serious knockout sleep. Cannot notice too much difference in looking leaner.
  39. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Oh fine
  40. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Picked up 2 bottles! Hope it doesn't disappoint!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 07:46 AM
  4. Confused
    By liontamer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26