Additions to current stack...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Additions to current stack...

Ok so my goal is fat loss, im doing two sessions of cardio a day...lifting in the evening. I am eating on a paleo style diet.

I am currently taking Anabeta Elite, Alphamine, ALCAR when I need to. I was thinking of putting in either Erase Pro, DAA or even a nutrition partitionar. My carb intake is usually less than 100g a day if that makes a difference. I can get DAA cheap but what if anything do people recommend? I am looking to seriously SMASH the remaining 20 lbs or so I need to take off in the next few months and maintain muscle.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

What exactly does a paleo diet consist of? Ordinarily while cutting if say just gradually reduce carb intake but at only about 100g per day you're quite low. Also with two decent sessions of cardio already, that doesn't give you much to play with.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Tee Dizzle View Post
    What exactly does a paleo diet consist of? Ordinarily while cutting if say just gradually reduce carb intake but at only about 100g per day you're quite low. Also with two decent sessions of cardio already, that doesn't give you much to play with.
    Paleo is cutting out processed food and the carbs you eat are from fruits, vegetables,etc I eat enough natural fats in the form of walnuts, brazil nuts, coconut oil, olive oil,etc Im feeling pretty good on this, the cardio is mainly low intensity...especially the morning cardio is about 30 mins of 140 heart rate will sipping on BCAA's. Generally my energy is as good as it has been in a long time at the moment and im shredding up pretty nicely. Just need an added zip.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

How long are you going to give yourself to get rid of the last bit of weight? Sounds like your diet and training is working for you right now so unless you get desperate don't go looking to spend your hard earned cash.

So you don't have carbs like rice or any kind of potato? Do you ever have cheat meals?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Yeah I eat gluten free oats just to boost my intake of carbs up first things after workout in the morning and every 4th day ill double the intake to around 180-200g of carbs, mainly thats another portion of those oats just to shock the metabolism.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

Sounds like an interesting diet plus it's working for you which is the main thing. Best of luck shifting the baggage!
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

First I don't think two sessions of cardio plus weights is necessary, but I don't have all the details I guess.

Honestly Alphamine will cover a ton of fat loss avenues, ABE will help with lean mass preservation and also help increase fat loss coupled with Alphamine, and ALCAR combines nicely with the ingredients in Alphamine. Therefore you should be getting very good results with that and anything else shouldn't strictly be necessary. That stack is what I actually prefer for fat loss, but I do add in Erase Pro during my final cutting weeks because it seems to help put the nice finishing touches on a cut after I have reached pretty low levels of bodyfat.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabolic pump would add into this stack nicely
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Ok so my goal is fat loss, im doing two sessions of cardio a day...lifting in the evening. I am eating on a paleo style diet.

I am currently taking Anabeta Elite, Alphamine, ALCAR when I need to. I was thinking of putting in either Erase Pro, DAA or even a nutrition partitionar. My carb intake is usually less than 100g a day if that makes a difference. I can get DAA cheap but what if anything do people recommend? I am looking to seriously SMASH the remaining 20 lbs or so I need to take off in the next few months and maintain muscle.
    Did you just start those (i.e. AnaBeta, etc.) or have you been taking them for a while now and how long? Erase Pro and DAA (cheap) would definitely help things along. Some people get light headed with low carbs and nutrient partioners, but it's an individual thing.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Did you just start those (i.e. AnaBeta, etc.) or have you been taking them for a while now and how long? Erase Pro and DAA (cheap) would definitely help things along. Some people get light headed with low carbs and nutrient partioners, but it's an individual thing.
    I agree 100g carbs seems a little low to warrant the use of a "nutrient partitioner. You could try 1g SNS agmatine with your carbs I know a lot of people have been using that in their own homemade concoctions. For cheap DAA also look into SNS since it's the same form used in the studies.

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    First I don't think two sessions of cardio plus weights is necessary, but I don't have all the details I guess.

Honestly Alphamine will cover a ton of fat loss avenues, ABE will help with lean mass preservation and also help increase fat loss coupled with Alphamine, and ALCAR combines nicely with the ingredients in Alphamine. Therefore you should be getting very good results with that and anything else shouldn't strictly be necessary. That stack is what I actually prefer for fat loss, but I do add in Erase Pro during my final cutting weeks because it seems to help put the nice finishing touches on a cut after I have reached pretty low levels of bodyfat.
    Thank you for the response. i did think about bringing in erase pro for the final 4 weeks of my 8 week anabeta elite cycle. I'll be using alphamine throughout. I do a cardio session of 30 minutes LIIS in the morning about 20-30 LIIS in the evening. I know its not " necessary" but I feel its helping me keep progressing. In the past ive taken peoples advice of " you should be eating more carbs" and " just do small amounts of cardio" and it just doesn't seem to work with me and my fat loss plateau's. Carbs got me overweight and it feels like the more I eat the more bloated I get and fat loss stops. Im doing just about everything to prohibit catabolism and it is working to a certain extent, the scales are gradually moving down but my fat loss is getting a heap of compliments from people I keep bumping into. Im really enjoying alpahmine too, it really keeps me ticking.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

Did carbs get you overweight or did eating too many of the wrong types of carbs make you overweight?

Ultimately you know your body better than the rest of us but my only concern would be maximising my training on consistently low carbs. With carbs low and moderate cardio already in place, in terms of fat loss I'd have thought the only place left to go would be to increase cardio to muscle-wasting levels or to try certain supplements (OTC and not-so-OTC).

I've just purchased erase to give it a go but regardless of the glowing reviews it gets on these boards, I'm still assuming it'll do SFA. Anything better than that will be a plus. But I'm a total pessimist!

Whatever you decide, best of luck with your goals.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.32%

I would do daa and erase pro regardless,

I think erase has a great capacity to lean you out plus daa is a great testosterone booster that may aid in performance.

nutrient partintioners on a paleo diet should not be necessary.

make sure you do a lot of intreval strenght training activities like kettlebells, clubbells, sandbag training to get the blood pumping.

use tabata protocol with proper exercises and you should be golden in a month I did that with one extrme cheat day and am almost 10 kgs lighter and everybody sees results in about 6 weeks.

good luck
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

Oximega Fish Oil

Fish Oils being one of the most worthwhile supplements you can take.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool man, like I said I don't have all the variables so I didn't want to interject too much if what you are doing is working for you.

Ya you can definitely add it in if you feel you want to keep progressing and doing that after using the first combo for a bit is the smart way IMO. Better than just tossing in a ton of things each month and not knowing what is working. ABE + EP + Alphamine is a nice way to finish off a cut.
    PES Representative
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It's situational 1-2 caps of SSv2 or 1 dose of Recompadrol prior to a bit 100g carb meal (so just 1 carb meal a day on non-refeed days, paleo does have Tuber carbs refeed days right?) should be beneficial and help in shuttling carbs. I would say if not any of those or with those , add GCBE (even if alphamine contains it) prior to that 100g carb meal.

I'm with bolt...2 cardio sessions a day seems a bit like overdoing it. Why not have 3-4 LISS sessions per week and 2-3 HIIT sessions in between? I would see that as more beneficial (yet still a little taxing, but you do want to drop 20 lbs fast lol).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Check out X Gels. ArA is a great addition to almost any stack Very good price right now too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would add in Erase Pro for the drying and hardening benefits, and the fact that estrogen is so good at storing fat.

The AnaBeta Elite will cause an increase in appetite, so be sure to take that Alphamine to suppress it!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would add in Erase Pro for the drying and hardening benefits, and the fact that estrogen is so good at storing fat.

The AnaBeta Elite will cause an increase in appetite, so be sure to take that Alphamine to suppress it!
    Truth. Im hungry and wanting to eat more than usual. I am on 4 scoops of Alphamine already. 2 at 8am followed by 2 at 4ish so that energy peaks when im at my evening gym session. Usually get hungry around 1ish unfortunately when dose 1 is wearing off.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

i weighed myself this morning and my weight is exactly the same as it was 4 weeks ago. I have started to use creatine again as well as the above stack but people have said that I have shredded hardcore in the last month and noticeably I can see my abs the clearest I ever have. Sounds like I am recomping nicely but I was expecting to lose a bit of muscle as well as fat with the scales dropping. My strength has also gone up significantly in some areas. Why aren't the scales moving down slightly though, I didn't expect to put any muscle on at all..especially at this deficit.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%

Have you taken body part measures as well?

There is always the change you may have recomped and added a little muscle while losing some fat and if the mirror shows improvements don't let the scale get to you. Also if you just started adding creatine this month then you may have gained intracellular water while dropping fat evening the difference on the scale.
    PES Representative
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Surprised nobody has asked...have you been tracking what you eat? Have you been under eating for a long period of time? The answer to these can lead to fat loss plateaus.
    Fish oil is one of those .." miracle " supplements that help with way to many things to list. Vanilean is an awesome product aswell for a non stim anyway.

I would like to say to the paleo people out there....the objective is to keep processed foods out of your mouth right? Why would you take supplements then? A lot of them are heavily processed. Some food for thought.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

I am eating at a paleo style diet not for any moral reasons, simply gluten/wheat,etc bloats me out, supplements dont so im not as bothered.

As for tracking yes I have been, from every spoonful of liquid fish oil right through to green veg im making sure to put it on my fitnesspal or a spread sheet. I recently bought Krill Oil today too so happy to have that in the armory.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I am eating at a paleo style diet not for any moral reasons, simply gluten/wheat,etc bloats me out, supplements dont so im not as bothered.

As for tracking yes I have been, from every spoonful of liquid fish oil right through to green veg im making sure to put it on my fitnesspal or a spread sheet. I recently bought Krill Oil today too so happy to have that in the armory.
    Best thing I can suggest is either lower your calories or do a favorite diet trick of mine.

Increase your calories by 250 for 1 week while dieting and then drop it by 300 to 350. Helps the thyroid realise your not comfortable at your weight so please burn some more.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Pure Test and Revolution PCT would be an awesome stack for recomping. Will help build some quality lean muscle as well as keeping cortisol levels down if you do get in a caloric deficit. The price on both is on point also.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Adding prime to current stack?
    By dpfisher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:57 PM
  3. Looking for a addition to the stack
    By GotRam01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:58 PM
  4. questions on an addition to a stack..
    By milkmuscles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 10:14 PM
  5. Superdrol addition to current cycle.
    By BorixTheBlade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:46 PM