Too Many Supplements?

John_Smith

Awards
I'm wondering if you can take too many daily supplements? (obviously 100 is too many) But how much is too much for a day? I currently take 20 pills, 4 different products, a day (included in the 20 pills are daily vitamins and minerals). Am I ok here or should I be cutting back?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it depends on what you're taking.

John_Smith

Awards
It's mostly nitric oxide, protein, zinc, magnesium, and general vitamins and minerals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course there is a line between the right amount and too many supplements. From what you stated you are taking, you are fine as long as you are dosing accordingly.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course there is a line between the right amount and too many supplements. From what you stated you are taking, you are fine as long as you are dosing accordingly.
agreed.. and op you did not give enough details on what exactly you are taking.

Mike

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's all relative man. I have cut back due to funds, but all depends on diet and goals.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you're not over emphasizing the use of supps. Food always remains king

- Valdez

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's mostly nitric oxide, protein, zinc, magnesium, and general vitamins and minerals.
If you're eating red mean (beef, bison and etc.) I'd drop the zinc and magnesium. "General vitamins and minerals"? I'd suggest looking into Controlled Labs Orange Triad over whatever that meant.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you're not over emphasizing the use of supps. Food always remains king

- Valdez
Agreed.. still need to get what you need through food.

Mike