L-dopa dosage help
- 04-17-2013, 01:48 AM
- 04-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I have not used anything over 750mg , however it does not seem to be dangerous UNLESS you are combining it with high doses of p5p because it generates peripheral conversion to dopamine which CAN be potentially dangerous. Split the doses apart just in case or go for a far superior Prolactin control product like:
- which has the proper content of Mucuna constituents and l-dopa standardization to be combined with a safe dose of p5p that will not cause any problems. Complete prolactin protection.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 04-17-2013, 11:41 PM
04-18-2013, 12:26 AM
04-18-2013, 10:07 AM
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
04-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Haha alright I guess ill stay away from the l-dopa and craze combo. I'm going to dose it at 400 mg since its my first run with it. Thanks for your help!
04-18-2013, 01:04 PM
04-18-2013, 01:17 PM
i'd split up the pills, i know high % of L-Dopa causes restlessness taken right before bed. 1 before bed, one a few hours earlier.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
04-18-2013, 08:10 PM
04-18-2013, 11:07 PM
I have no problem with restlessness on Dopadex i take probably 30 to 45 minutes before bed. But L-Dopa depending on the percentage will knock me out cold most nights depending on my stim intake.
04-18-2013, 11:21 PM
I take 500mgs of dopadex before bed and usually 250mgs preworkout or morning. Havent felt any negative sides.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Crinkle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-23-2007, 07:21 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:59 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2004, 01:03 PM
- By gymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2003, 03:36 PM