Top 5 pwo?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Top 5 pwo?


    Been taking jack3d micro for about a month and i love it but I like variety and trying different things. Suggestions?


  2. Conquer will be here very soon...nothing else will come close in flavor or effects
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. ProSupps Mr Hyde
    DS Craze
    ClearShot
    BPI Pump HD isn't bad

    Best tasting goes to Cellucor C4 fruit punch. Tastes like taffy. Doesn't help much in the gym though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  4. Depends on what you are looking for (stim/nonstim, pumps, focus, energy, etc).

    In general what I have been using lately and what I like to keep stocked: Enhanced, Origin, and Uncut for stimulant based pre-workouts. Protocol, Hemavol, and numerous bulk powders for non-stim components.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. *Craze
    *Pes Enhanced

    And perhaps soon to be, ANS' new preworkout Ritual. Check out the specs on this ninja, not sure of any other pre that is dosed as well as this product.

    Name:  ans-ritual-644x320.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  51.9 KB
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    *Craze
    *Pes Enhanced

    And perhaps soon to be, ANS' new preworkout Ritual. Check out the specs on this ninja, not sure of any other pre that is dosed as well as this product.

    Name:  ans-ritual-644x320.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  51.9 KB
    You could probably make that yourself for cheap. Unless DN1000 is something special...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You could probably make that yourself for cheap. Unless DN1000 is something special...
    True, but in an apples to apples comparison versus most other pre's, this product looks VERY good. DN1000 is just their trademarked version of dendrobium.
  8. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Conquer will be here very soon...nothing else will come close in flavor or effects
    I like AEN PreSurge. Focus XT worked nicely for me as well when I was taking it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    True, but in an apples to apples comparison versus most other pre's, this product looks VERY good. DN1000 is just their trademarked version of dendrobium.
    O Lawd I'm surprised people are willing to invest in dendro considering the controversy.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    O Lawd I'm surprised people are willing to invest in dendro considering the controversy.
    Lol. I hear you. That being said if you look at their label and compare it to other pre's, it looks impressive.

  11. I like that they used straight l-citrulline vs. a questionable CM blend.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Nothing beats PNI Prodigy IMO
    PES R&D

  13. white flood, enhanced, monster pump
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Myprotein Pulse.


    I'm not made of money!

  15. White flood, Cellucor C4

  16. Non stim I like focus XT (caffeine free)

    Stim obviously I'm an ENHANCED addict
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. I like a little variety as well.... off the top of my head...

    IForce Conquer (was able a try a few samples...it will def. be on this list once it is out)
    PES Enhanced (a bit strong at 2 scoops....1-1.5 is ideal for me)
    Craze + Origin combo (currently on this one...not bad...I dig it)


    As for stimmed "creatine free"...Dexaprine (any version) and Alphamine are my choices

  18. Stims -
    Muscle Marinade
    Condense
    Ignite 2
    Focus XT
    Jacked Micro

    Non Stim -
    Max Pump
    Caffeine Free Focus XT
    Hemavol
    Body Octane
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Check out Powermax, everyone has been loving it and its been getting great reviews!!

    As well i can provide you with a sample to try first if you'd like!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. I've heard alot about condense. Has anyone had success with it?

  21. I've been use Craze lately, really liking the focus it gives me. As soon as I finish a set I just want start another. Flavours ok as well, quite sweet tasting. (Grape)

  22. Volatile prodigy juggernaut. I haven't tried that many mind you.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Fraser7276 View Post
    I've been use Craze lately, really liking the focus it gives me. As soon as I finish a set I just want start another. Flavours ok as well, quite sweet tasting. (Grape)
    The pineapple passion fruit is terrible fwiw.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  24. non-stim I'd have to go Hemavol and Focus XT.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    non-stim I'd have to go Hemavol and Focus XT.
    Agreed. And I'm really looking forward to Conquer
    HiTech Representative

  26. Gotta throw some more White Flood love in there.


    Also a fan of hemavol, fierce, and focus xt
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  27. My top Favorite as of now:

    -Focus-XT (any version , but I am addicted to Cotton Candy and CF Fruit punch)
    -Enhanced
    -Monster Pump
    -Craze
    -EC Stack + ArA and all it;s ancillaries
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Re: RITUAL

    $29.99 for 45 servings. Not sure you can make it for that cheap yourself unless you're investing in kilos of raws....
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by braco1 View Post
    Re: RITUAL

    $29.99 for 45 servings. Not sure you can make it for that cheap yourself unless you're investing in kilos of raws....
    2 scoop serving?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    2 scoop serving?
    Yup 2 scoop max dose - that'll get you all your 'clinical' doses of ergogenic ingredients (and a kick in the ass)
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Top 10 "Tran-Fat" Foods
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 10:13 PM
  2. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 02:52 PM
  3. What are your TOP 3 FAV SONGS?? EVERYONE LIST
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 11:00 AM
  4. top hip-hop artist
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:12 PM
  5. mlb top moments
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in