Top 5 pwo?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Been taking jack3d micro for about a month and i love it but I like variety and trying different things. Suggestions?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer will be here very soon...nothing else will come close in flavor or effects :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ProSupps Mr Hyde
DS Craze
ClearShot
BPI Pump HD isn't bad

Best tasting goes to Cellucor C4 fruit punch. Tastes like taffy. Doesn't help much in the gym though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you are looking for (stim/nonstim, pumps, focus, energy, etc).

In general what I have been using lately and what I like to keep stocked: Enhanced, Origin, and Uncut for stimulant based pre-workouts. Protocol, Hemavol, and numerous bulk powders for non-stim components.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Craze
*Pes Enhanced

And perhaps soon to be, ANS' new preworkout Ritual. Check out the specs on this ninja, not sure of any other pre that is dosed as well as this product.

ans-ritual-644x320.jpg

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could probably make that yourself for cheap. Unless DN1000 is something special...
True, but in an apples to apples comparison versus most other pre's, this product looks VERY good. DN1000 is just their trademarked version of dendrobium.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but in an apples to apples comparison versus most other pre's, this product looks VERY good. DN1000 is just their trademarked version of dendrobium.
O Lawd I'm surprised people are willing to invest in dendro considering the controversy.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O Lawd I'm surprised people are willing to invest in dendro considering the controversy.
Lol. I hear you. That being said if you look at their label and compare it to other pre's, it looks impressive.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
white flood, enhanced, monster pump

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Non stim I like focus XT (caffeine free)

Stim obviously I'm an ENHANCED addict

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I like a little variety as well.... off the top of my head...

IForce Conquer (was able a try a few samples...it will def. be on this list once it is out)
PES Enhanced (a bit strong at 2 scoops....1-1.5 is ideal for me)
Craze + Origin combo (currently on this one...not bad...I dig it)

As for stimmed "creatine free"...Dexaprine (any version) and Alphamine are my choices

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stims -
Muscle Marinade
Condense
Ignite 2
Focus XT
Jacked Micro

Non Stim -
Max Pump
Caffeine Free Focus XT
Hemavol
Body Octane

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Powermax, everyone has been loving it and its been getting great reviews!!

As well i can provide you with a sample to try first if you'd like!

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I've heard alot about condense. Has anyone had success with it?

Fraser7276

Awards
I've been use Craze lately, really liking the focus it gives me. As soon as I finish a set I just want start another. Flavours ok as well, quite sweet tasting. (Grape)

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Volatile prodigy juggernaut. I haven't tried that many mind you.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
non-stim I'd have to go Hemavol and Focus XT.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotta throw some more White Flood love in there.

Also a fan of hemavol, fierce, and focus xt

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My top Favorite as of now:

-Focus-XT (any version , but I am addicted to Cotton Candy and CF Fruit punch)
-Enhanced
-Monster Pump
-Craze
-EC Stack + ArA and all it;s ancillaries

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Re: RITUAL

$29.99 for 45 servings. Not sure you can make it for that cheap yourself unless you're investing in kilos of raws....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Re: RITUAL

$29.99 for 45 servings. Not sure you can make it for that cheap yourself unless you're investing in kilos of raws....
2 scoop serving?

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
I've heard alot about condense. Has anyone had success with it?
I think its the best thing ive tried after enhanced. Great flavors and it is effective, as well as long-lasting. Definitely worth the purchase since its under $30.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile on this stuff just looked too good to pass up. I had to order a tub and I'm glad that I did. I love Craze, there are few preworkouts that come close, Enhanced is one and now time to add another to the list. The endurance on this product is RIDICULOUS. I was concerned about the stim aspect because I workout fasted early mornings, this product did not disappoint. Energy is top notch and clean, focus they nailed it, endurance best that I've tried yet in this category. You feel like you could keep going for hours. I highly recommend people give this product a try, just look at the label and dosing, what other pre comes close in that regard? I can't think of any and that includes Craze.

482396_539569499421135_1352190789_n.jpg

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The profile on this stuff just looked too good to pass up. I had to order a tub and I'm glad that I did. I love Craze, there are few preworkouts that come close, Enhanced is one and now time to add another to the list. The endurance on this product is RIDICULOUS. I was concerned about the stim aspect because I workout fasted early mornings, this product did not disappoint. Energy is top notch and clean, focus they nailed it, Endurance best that I've tried yet in this area. You feel like you could keep going for hours. I highly recommend people give this product a try, just look at the label and dosing, what other product comes close in this category? I can't think of any and that includes Craze.

View attachment 79283

NICE Review! Appreciate that! Looking forward to building presence on this forum and spreading the word. But RITUAL certainly speaks for itself.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
For non-stimulant preworkouts, Hemavol will always take tops for me no matter how biased it seems. :D

Maximize Intense has been really great, especially with the new Raspberry Lemonade flavor being re-done to match the levels of excellent represented by Compete and Hemavol. I was lucky enough to try a scoop of Conquer as a beta tester, can't way to give 1.5-2 a shot - it was fantastic even at that dose.

Other great preworkouts I've tried recently include the tried-and-true Driven Sports Craze, PES Enhanced, and Genomyx Origin, which I feel doesn't get enough love for its brilliantly simple profile.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
For non-stimulant preworkouts, Hemavol will always take tops for me no matter how biased it seems. :D

Maximize Intense has been really great, especially with the new Raspberry Lemonade flavor being re-done to match the levels of excellent represented by Compete and Hemavol. I was lucky enough to try a scoop of Conquer as a beta tester, can't way to give 1.5-2 a shot - it was fantastic even at that dose.

Other great preworkouts I've tried recently include the tried-and-true Driven Sports Craze, PES Enhanced, and Genomyx Origin, which I feel doesn't get enough love for its brilliantly simple profile.
Solid suggestions

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
san fierce domination. love this stuff :biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like AEN PreSurge. Focus XT worked nicely for me as well when I was taking it.
Focus XT is bang for the buck and you can definitely feel the effectiveness of it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
White Flood, PowerMax is very good if people would try it, and Hyde. I have not tried Mr. Hyde, but Hyde with DMAA is pretty good. Obviously, there are a lot more out there and there are products I would like to try and would probably be able to state as best product, but haven't yet. Enhanced obviously comes to mind. Conquer could be interesting. Everyone has really good suggestions. Try a few out and see which one does the best for you.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
What are some good non stim for when I take a stim break?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a lot of good things about Ultima, although I have never tried it and I am not up to date about its availability since it is always out on np. PowerMax is low on stims. Focus XT with no caffeine has received good words. Hemavol is also very popular on this board.

gibbons2

Awards
WHITE FLOOD. I've tried atleast 10 different preworkouts and white flood has honestly been the best for me.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hemavol is consistently a top choice for non-stim. It's an excellent product - gives great pumps, helps with endurance and tastes ridiiiiiiculous.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you are looking for out of it.

I love ALCAR Clout (RIP), Ultima, Hemavol, and Protocol for these purposes. Protocol is what I use the most for stim free tho.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM, uncut, focus xt, San fierce domination and alphamine are my favorites. bulk citrulline and agmatine make a good cheap non-stim pre.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i honestly thought volatile was the best but lately its been inconsistant, im back to white flood and really liked the non stimmed athletix pwo

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving Game Day right now.

Have enjoyed Rage & White Flood in the past.

Looking forward to Conquer.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I've been taking speed x3 watermelon flavor and it is freaking awesome for energy and focus and the taste isn't bad at all.

Just got some gameday to try and I can't wait to see how good it is.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking speed x3 watermelon flavor and it is freaking awesome for energy and focus and the taste isn't bad at all.

Just got some gameday to try and I can't wait to see how good it is.
That's interesting. That is one product I have tried I did not like. I had a couple of samples and took it before a night time workout. I didn't make it because I fell asleep rocking my then 2 year old. It did nothing for me. Which proves the point that sometimes you just take a general consensus for the "best", try it out, and hope it works. Some people say White Flood does nothing for them and I think White Flood is fan-f*cking-tastic. haha it comes down to what works with your body.