Top 5 pwo?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post

Big fan of Assault. Lower stim(caffeine) levels and good concentrations of other synergistic ingredients give me great workouts.
    Yup. That's what I really liked about their blend, BCAAs were added for recovery and support
    Independent Review

2. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Big fan of Assault. Lower stim(caffeine) levels and good concentrations of other synergistic ingredients give me great workouts.
    It's probably one of the biggest prop blends on the market today. Which means very little of anything is dosed properly.

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. Tastes like candy tho. Nom
    ForeRunner Labs

4. and so does hemavol, and compete, and our new line of iforce candy pops.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

It's probably one of the biggest prop blends on the market today. Which means very little of anything is dosed properly.
    When that shyt first came out it had me cumming during every workout so the large prop blend doesn't really bother me!
    Independent Review

6. Arnold would be proud.
    ForeRunner Labs

7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Arnold would be proud.
    Yes he would!
    Independent Review
  8. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

I didn't want to be the Debbie Downer and rain on someone's parade but I agree with you. I just know people are usually PRETTY sensitive about their choices and decision-making process lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

That's what I was kinda thinking as well. It's probably better than something along the lines of N.O. X-Plod, but I also think when it first came out people were way more excited about it than they are now. It's kinda like a bb.com "Hey bro, this stuff rocks" "Ok bro, I'll take it" kinda product now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I didn't want to be the Debbie Downer and rain on someone's parade but I agree with you. I just know people are usually PRETTY sensitive about their choices and decision-making process lol
    You sir are correct. Although I am not one to get mad. I know what works for me may not work for you. No reason to get butt-hurt over it. haha
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Best flavor??
    I have to give the slight edge to lemon drop. But we're coming out w/new flavors that will match those of compete, so I'm really torn. I love the fruit punch, too. So hard to choooooooose!
    HiTech Representative

12. I really think you guys should try ANS Performance Ritual. They don't have a huge presence on this board, but from personal use I can tell you it's a Craze replacement, pure and simple. Look at the label, what products do you know come close to being dosed like that?

13. Has anyone tried condense?

14. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Has anyone tried condense?
    One of my favorite preworkouts.

I always give samples away for people out here to try because of how much I enjoy it.

Great pump, good focus, steady energy.

I especially like to mix it with MM. .5 scoop MM + 1-1.5 scoop ConDense is the perfect blend for me to get a great pump and retarded amounts of energy.

15. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Has anyone tried condense?
    My top 5 are condense, alphamine with cit mal & beta alanine, white flood, hemavol, and enhanced.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  16. purebred

Been hearing a lot about Hemavol. I'm getting interested...

17. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Good for when cycling off stims and could be good with more of a stimulant-based pre

18. My favorite PWOs are Craze and K-otic. Very potent
  19. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Good for when cycling off stims and could be good with more of a stimulant-based pre
    I'm going to be getting on SX3 within a week. I can't even imagine..

20. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I'm picking up a tub today. Can't wait

21. 1 scoop alphamine and 1 scoop of enhanced. Best focus & pumps ever while not on anabolics.

22. Craze & hemavol.. top notch!

23. 1. Powermax
    2. Enhanced
    3. Hemavol
    4. Jack3d Micro
    5. Jack3d
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    1. Powermax
    2. Enhanced
    3. Hemavol
    4. Jack3d Micro
    5. Jack3d
    Thanks for the love, now that more reviews are coming out it seems that Powermax is a hit!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Thanks for the love, now that more reviews are coming out it seems that Powermax is a hit!
    Ya I'm glad to see it's getting more recognition now. Most complete preworkout I've used
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

26. Thanks for the Hemavol love in here. Once Conquer comes out, that stack will really be awesome for your workouts! Personally, Hemavol has been a life-saver for me, endurance-wise, in my workouts. It helps me to push through a lot of discomfort where I once could not.
    HiTech Representative

27. ^^ agreed, lots of other pre's im going to have to check out!

28. My favorites are still Clout, Hemavol, Enhanced, or Focus XT.For those who are stacking alphamine and enhanced, how does it compare to 2 scoops of Enhanced? I have yet to give it a shot but plan on doing so

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My favorites are still Clout, Hemavol, Enhanced, or Focus XT.For those who are stacking alphamine and enhanced, how does it compare to 2 scoops of Enhanced? I have yet to give it a shot but plan on doing so
    Send me some Alphamine and I'll gladly tell you. But yeah agree on all those, hell 2 scoops enhanced picks me up from any situation where I didn't sleep and still have to train lol...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My favorites are still Clout, Hemavol, Enhanced, or Focus XT.For those who are stacking alphamine and enhanced, how does it compare to 2 scoops of Enhanced? I have yet to give it a shot but plan on doing so
    Haven't taken more than 1 scoop of enhanced bc I have been taking it w alphamine the entire time. Started at smaller amts and worked my way up to 1 and 1. I will give 2 of enhanced a shot tomorrow and give feedback. I used a packet of powermax last night and was not disappointed in the slightest. It's right up there w all my other favs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Top 10 "Tran-Fat" Foods
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 11:13 PM
  2. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  3. What are your TOP 3 FAV SONGS?? EVERYONE LIST
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31