Top 5 pwo?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I've heard alot about condense. Has anyone had success with it?
    I think its the best thing ive tried after enhanced. Great flavors and it is effective, as well as long-lasting. Definitely worth the purchase since its under $30.

2. The profile on this stuff just looked too good to pass up. I had to order a tub and I'm glad that I did. I love Craze, there are few preworkouts that come close, Enhanced is one and now time to add another to the list. The endurance on this product is RIDICULOUS. I was concerned about the stim aspect because I workout fasted early mornings, this product did not disappoint. Energy is top notch and clean, focus they nailed it, endurance best that I've tried yet in this category. You feel like you could keep going for hours. I highly recommend people give this product a try, just look at the label and dosing, what other pre comes close in that regard? I can't think of any and that includes Craze.

Name:  482396_539569499421135_1352190789_n.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  74.5 KB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The profile on this stuff just looked too good to pass up. I had to order a tub and I'm glad that I did. I love Craze, there are few preworkouts that come close, Enhanced is one and now time to add another to the list. The endurance on this product is RIDICULOUS. I was concerned about the stim aspect because I workout fasted early mornings, this product did not disappoint. Energy is top notch and clean, focus they nailed it, Endurance best that I've tried yet in this area. You feel like you could keep going for hours. I highly recommend people give this product a try, just look at the label and dosing, what other product comes close in this category? I can't think of any and that includes Craze.

Name:  482396_539569499421135_1352190789_n.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  74.5 KB

NICE Review! Appreciate that! Looking forward to building presence on this forum and spreading the word. But RITUAL certainly speaks for itself.
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

4. For non-stimulant preworkouts, Hemavol will always take tops for me no matter how biased it seems.

Maximize Intense has been really great, especially with the new Raspberry Lemonade flavor being re-done to match the levels of e****lent represented by Compete and Hemavol. I was lucky enough to try a scoop of Conquer as a beta tester, can't way to give 1.5-2 a shot - it was fantastic even at that dose.

Other great preworkouts I've tried recently include the tried-and-true Driven Sports Craze, PES Enhanced, and Genomyx Origin, which I feel doesn't get enough love for its brilliantly simple profile.

5. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    For non-stimulant preworkouts, Hemavol will always take tops for me no matter how biased it seems.

Maximize Intense has been really great, especially with the new Raspberry Lemonade flavor being re-done to match the levels of e****lent represented by Compete and Hemavol. I was lucky enough to try a scoop of Conquer as a beta tester, can't way to give 1.5-2 a shot - it was fantastic even at that dose.

Other great preworkouts I've tried recently include the tried-and-true Driven Sports Craze, PES Enhanced, and Genomyx Origin, which I feel doesn't get enough love for its brilliantly simple profile.
    Solid suggestions
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

6. san fierce domination. love this stuff

7. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I like AEN PreSurge. Focus XT worked nicely for me as well when I was taking it.
    Focus XT is bang for the buck and you can definitely feel the effectiveness of it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. White Flood, PowerMax is very good if people would try it, and Hyde. I have not tried Mr. Hyde, but Hyde with DMAA is pretty good. Obviously, there are a lot more out there and there are products I would like to try and would probably be able to state as best product, but haven't yet. Enhanced obviously comes to mind. Conquer could be interesting. Everyone has really good suggestions. Try a few out and see which one does the best for you.

9. What are some good non stim for when I take a stim break?

10. I have heard a lot of good things about Ultima, although I have never tried it and I am not up to date about its availability since it is always out on np. PowerMax is low on stims. Focus XT with no caffeine has received good words. Hemavol is also very popular on this board.
    •   

11. WHITE FLOOD. I've tried atleast 10 different preworkouts and white flood has honestly been the best for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    What are some good non stim for when I take a stim break?
    Hemavol is consistently a top choice for non-stim. It's an e****lent product - gives great pumps, helps with endurance and tastes ridiiiiiiculous.
    HiTech Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Hemavol is consistently a top choice for non-stim. It's an e****lent product - gives great pumps, helps with endurance and tastes ridiiiiiiculous.
    Best flavor??

14. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for out of it.

I love ALCAR Clout (RIP), Ultima, Hemavol, and Protocol for these purposes. Protocol is what I use the most for stim free tho.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. RPM, uncut, focus xt, San fierce domination and alphamine are my favorites. bulk citrulline and agmatine make a good cheap non-stim pre.

16. What's the best flavor of hemavol?

17. i honestly thought volatile was the best but lately its been inconsistant, im back to white flood and really liked the non stimmed athletix pwo

18. Loving Game Day right now.

Have enjoyed Rage & White Flood in the past.

Looking forward to Conquer.

19. I've been taking speed x3 watermelon flavor and it is freaking awesome for energy and focus and the taste isn't bad at all.

Just got some gameday to try and I can't wait to see how good it is.

20. Quote Originally Posted by michaelxfc5 View Post
    I've been taking speed x3 watermelon flavor and it is freaking awesome for energy and focus and the taste isn't bad at all.

Just got some gameday to try and I can't wait to see how good it is.
    That's interesting. That is one product I have tried I did not like. I had a couple of samples and took it before a night time workout. I didn't make it because I fell asleep rocking my then 2 year old. It did nothing for me. Which proves the point that sometimes you just take a general consensus for the "best", try it out, and hope it works. Some people say White Flood does nothing for them and I think White Flood is fan-f*cking-tastic. haha it comes down to what works with your body.

21. *Ignite2*
    DS Craze og
    Jack3d og
    MP Assault
    NLA SuppD
    White Flood
    Independent Review

22. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post

That's interesting. That is one product I have tried I did not like. I had a couple of samples and took it before a night time workout. I didn't make it because I fell asleep rocking my then 2 year old. It did nothing for me. Which proves the point that sometimes you just take a general consensus for the "best", try it out, and hope it works. Some people say White Flood does nothing for them and I think White Flood is fan-f*cking-tastic. haha it comes down to what works with your body.
    I guess you have a good point because I have always heard that white flood was good, but it does nothing for me. Speed x3 always does the job for me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Caff free focus xt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  24. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by michaelxfc5 View Post
    I guess you have a good point because I have always heard that white flood was good, but it does nothing for me. Speed x3 always does the job for me.
    This is good to know. I should be logging Sx3 this week (sponsored). I am really looking forward to it

25. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    What's the best flavor of hemavol?
    lemon drop is my current favorite.

we will soon be offering Tangy Tangerine and Fruit Punch as well!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

26. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    This is good to know. I should be logging Sx3 this week (sponsored). I am really looking forward to it
    You will not be disappointed.

27. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

lemon drop is my current favorite.

we will soon be offering Tangy Tangerine and Fruit Punch as well!
    I have tried watermelon and lemon drop and they both tasted awesome. Especially when you stack it with compete.

28. Quote Originally Posted by michaelxfc5 View Post
    I have tried watermelon and lemon drop and they both tasted awesome. Especially when you stack it with compete.
    compete flavoring = hnnnnngggggggggg

hemavol TT and FP both share the same flavoring as Compete
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

29. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

compete flavoring = hnnnnngggggggggg

hemavol TT and FP both share the same flavoring as Compete
    Well I will definitely need to try those flavors. I have tried all three compete flavors and have all tasted great. Can't wait to sip on some LD compete today when I hit the gym after class!

30. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    *Ignite2*
    DS Craze og
    Jack3d og
    MP Assault
    NLA SuppD
    White Flood
    Big fan of Assault. Lower stim(caffeine) levels and good concentrations of other synergistic ingredients give me great workouts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Top 10 "Tran-Fat" Foods
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 11:13 PM
  2. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  3. What are your TOP 3 FAV SONGS?? EVERYONE LIST
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31