Another Alphamine thread...

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Hi guys. Apologies for starting another Alphamine thread...

I started my 8 week cut nearly two weeks ago and I'm using PES Alphamine as the reviews just sucked me in. I intend on using it for the full 8 weeks but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other supps I might add in for the last 4 weeks?

I read on a thread that the version available in the UK doesn't have yohimbine(?) and that it could be beneficial to stack ALP with PES Alpha T2. Any thoughts?

Cheers!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No issues starting more threads on Alphamine! How are you liking it so far?

The UK version does not contain that and if you wanted to add Alpha-Y to your Alphamine then Alpha T2 is a great choice. We just recently released a new version of Alpha T2 with some tweaks to the formula, but I am assuming you are in the UK and I do not know exactly when that is expected to be available there.

Otherwise there isn't necessarily any need to add anything to Alphamine as it covers fat burning quite effectively on its own, but maybe if you had some specifics of what additional benefits you were looking for I could suggest some products based on that. Personally I like adding forskolin (added fat burning/lean mass retention) and/or ALCAR (cognitive effects) to my Alphamine. :)

d1sc1ple

Awards
I agree Forskolin 95 by SS is a fantastic add on! I am doing the same stack and going to add Erase Pro in for my last 8 weeks of my cut. (Fatty's like me need 12 week cuts)

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Thanks for the reply. My concern really is that maybe after 4 weeks I may have developed a tolerance of some kind to Alphamine so I wanted to add something to ensure the cuts as effective as possible.

I'm currently taking 2 scoops AM prior to cardio and 1 scoop 30 mins before eating lunch. I then take a PWO about 430 prior to training.

So far I've really enjoyed Alphamine. I find it doesn't make me as jittery as taking caffeine and aspirin does and - while it may be just my perception and/or a combo from training and my diet - I believe I look leaner already.

There seems to be a lot of love for PES products and I've been intrigued by good reviews of the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro products but I'm looking for opinions on whether or not they'll be very beneficial for me.

I'm not solely stuck on PES products but any suggestions would need to be available in the UK.

Cheers!

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
I agree Forskolin 95 by SS is a fantastic add on! I am doing the same stack and going to add Erase Pro in for my last 8 weeks of my cut. (Fatty's like me need 12 week cuts)
Thanks for the reply. Never heard of Forskolin but will do some research on it. What's the benefit of adding in the Erase at the end?

Best of luck with your cut mate.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have some more UK members on here!

The version of Alphamine we have in the UK does not contain the SA2-A extract (yohimbine based) but has larger amounts of other ingredients to compensate. This is due to MHRA ruling.

The version of Alpha-T2 which some retailers have contains rauwolscine HCL which would target be a beneficial addition. This is stock that may already be floating about in England. We do not import rauwolscine or yohimbine ingredients anymore due to MHRA regulation.

Alpha-T2 is a very low stimulant option and contains zero caffeine so can be combined with Alphamine and used for evening doses (depending on stimulant tolerance as well as how much Alphamine you are using).

Another stimulant option would be Forskolin-95 by Synthetic Supplements (our sister company). Forskolin has human data on it's body composition benefits so we sell it as a single ingredient for those who want to stack it with other products. :)

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
So basically I should try to find old stock Alpha T2 as that's more potent / beneficial?

Why are the MRHA trying to ruin my life?!

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Any studies I could check out on this Forskolin stuff?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So basically I should try to find old stock Alpha T2 as that's more potent / beneficial?

I am saying that the old stock of AT2 has a beneficial ingredient in it.

The new version will be better but it hasn't quite been released yet.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
My tub only lasted me 3 weeks :(

My stim tolerance was at an all time high when I was going through my tub so I probably didnt give it a fair shake... however, I did have some epic workouts when stacked with Hemavol...

I'll probably give it another try later this summer after a brief stim break

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards

Hiya mate, the best option for us at the moment is Genomyx Decimate , per serving it has a higher dose of Alpha Yohimbine . Combined with Forskoliin, Rasberry Ketones and some extra green coffee bean extract for good measure . UK Alphamine is jammed full of higemine, which is the main ingredient in Alpha-T2, Decimate is the superior choice for stacking as it provides with a wider array of compounds to stimulate weight loss

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am saying that the old stock of AT2 has a beneficial ingredient in it.

The new version will be better but it hasn't quite been released yet.
Indeed!

Would Anabeta or Erase be beneficial on a cut?

Erase -- very much so. The drying and hardening properties compliment a cut very nicely. And the fact that estrogen fuels fat storage...lowering it makes sense on a cut

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys. Would be looking to implement a complimentary supp around about week 5 so got a couple of weeks yet to make my mind up.

Love to hear all opinions and personal experience. This site is a gold mine!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the input guys. Would be looking to implement a complimentary supp around about week 5 so got a couple of weeks yet to make my mind up.

Love to hear all opinions and personal experience. This site is a gold mine!
Ya you got some solid replies to give a good start and searching for what you think will work best, and even got Natty to make an appearance in your thread. :D

Search around AM find some of the combos people enjoy and see which seems to best match your goals and then come back in here if you have anymore questions and we'll be happy to help out some more. :thumbsup:

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Really appreciate all the info. Having had a read around I'm tempted to try erase pro and Alphamine for the last 4 weeks of my cut.

Anabeta elite seems popular too but I think I'd rather save that for when I'm no longer dieting.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it is hard to find, but TTA-500 would be a solid addition to Alphamine. SS Forskolin as others suggested, which will help with a variety of things (body comp, test, etc).

I would highly recommend Erase/Erase Pro with Alphamine. Really drys you out and has you looking much harder which is always a huge plus :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Really appreciate all the info. Having had a read around I'm tempted to try erase pro and Alphamine for the last 4 weeks of my cut.

Anabeta elite seems popular too but I think I'd rather save that for when I'm no longer dieting.
You won't be disapointed, erase/erase pro are a staple when I cut.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not having a go but are you a PES rep?
Yes I work for PES, but I have loved and used erase long before I had any affiliation with the company.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Could someone possibly enlighten me as to the difference between Erase and Erase Pro? UK prices would mean paying nearly twice as much for the Pro.

Cheers!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could someone possibly enlighten me as to the difference between Erase and Erase Pro? UK prices would mean paying nearly twice as much for the Pro.

Cheers!
Erase has the active ingredient Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione at 25mg per cap. Erase Pro has the active ingredient Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione at 75mg per cap along with Boerhaavia diffusa Extract which has shown diuretic activity + control cortisol and Euonymus alatus Extract has been shown to inhibit aromatase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne laid it out well.

Erase Pro is the superior product should you have the funds.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
kbayne laid it out well.

Erase Pro is the superior product should you have the funds.
I've noticed most people take upto 3 Erase tabs per day but what's the dosing protocol for EP? Is that one tab per day?

I quite like that with Erase I'd be able to build up to my ideal dosing (forums seem to suggest possible joint pain, for example) and obviously the pricing makes it more affordable.

Any other sides that can be experienced with Erase or Erase pro?

Cheers for info!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro contains the same amount of AI in one capsule as Erase does in three.

So, if you want to tailor the dosage with Erase Pro you can drop down to one capsule every other day (EOD dosing) and the bottle will last sixty days in total.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed most people take upto 3 Erase tabs per day but what's the dosing protocol for EP? Is that one tab per day?

I quite like that with Erase I'd be able to build up to my ideal dosing (forums seem to suggest possible joint pain, for example) and obviously the pricing makes it more affordable.

Any other sides that can be experienced with Erase or Erase pro?

Cheers for info!
Most people only use EPro if they find they can handle the full 3 caps of Erase.

Joint pain and libido are the only two I can think of for sides. Maybe some acne, but personally never had that issue and haven't seen other report on it either.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Most people only use EPro if they find they can handle the full 3 caps of Erase.

Joint pain and libido are the only two I can think of for sides. Maybe some acne, but personally never had that issue and haven't seen other report on it either.
Libido decrease?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido decrease?
If you can run 3 caps of OG Erase and it doesn't cause libido issues, then EPro will be good to go. This is why it is better to run OG Erase first to see how you can handle it. I've personally never had any issues with libidio, just increased libido :D

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards

Is that a decrease in libido? I'm sure my Mrs won't mind fit a couple weeks, provided it returns to normal after discontinuation? I'm also going to pick up some yohimbine hcl to take with Alphamine before morning cardio. I've heard stories of yohimbine increasing libido so I'd be interested to see the result of that and erase.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG is just an abbreviation for Original.

As for decrease in libido, you won't know until you try it. Erase will raise testosterone levels while lowering estrogen, but for some it lowers estrogen too much which causes the decrease in libido.

Do you have the US version of Alphamine? It already has yohimbine in it, specifically SA2-A. Alphamine has increased my libido nicely also.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree i would suggest for anyone to try Erase first before Erase Pro but i have always loved me OG Erase for an AI.

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
OG is just an abbreviation for Original.

As for decrease in libido, you won't know until you try it. Erase will raise testosterone levels while lowering estrogen, but for some it lowers estrogen too much which causes the decrease in libido.

Do you have the US version of Alphamine? It already has yohimbine in it, specifically SA2-A. Alphamine has increased my libido nicely also.
I'm in the UK so I'd assume I have the non-Y version.

Just ordered my new tub of Alphamine - different flavour this time - and a tub of Erase. Got a good price on the Erase so couldn't justify the Pro. Looking forward to getting on it!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the UK so I'd assume I have the non-Y version.

Just ordered my new tub of Alphamine - different flavour this time - and a tub of Erase. Got a good price on the Erase so couldn't justify the Pro. Looking forward to getting on it!
Okay, then yes you have non- SA2-A version of Alphamine.

Awesome combo, Alphamine and Erase are :)

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Just wondering what dosing strategy to follow on the Erase? I'm going to jump in with two per day with the intention of increasing to 3 provided I experience no sides.

With taking two, should they both be dosed first thing in the morning or split out or taken around training?

My usual routine is Alphamine prior to fasted low impact cardio at 630am with weight training after work at about 430pm. Alphamine also gets dosed 30 mins prior to eating lunch.

Any advice would be great guys.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing on Erase doesn't really matter. Just take one capsule in the morning and one later on in the day. :)

Tee Dizzle

Tee Dizzle

Awards
Can anyone enlighten me as to how much caffeine is in one scoop of Alphamine?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established