Another Alphamine thread...

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. You guys are crazy for stacking it lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You guys are crazy for stacking it lol.
    Desperate times mate...

    I'm doing the last two weeks of my cut on zero carbs (except for small amounts from veg) and I can't handle upping my cardio. Only other option is supps for me I guess.

    Quest for abs continues!!
    •   
       


  3. I know the feeling lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know the feeling lol.
    Sucks doesn't it?! I sometimes wonder why I do it but I wouldn't have it any other way. If being cut was easy everyone would be ripped to shreds.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tee Dizzle

    Sucks doesn't it?! I sometimes wonder why I do it but I wouldn't have it any other way. If being cut was easy everyone would be ripped to shreds.
    The lifestyle !
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tee Dizzle View Post

    Desperate times mate...

    I'm doing the last two weeks of my cut on zero carbs (except for small amounts from veg) and I can't handle upping my cardio. Only other option is supps for me I guess.

    Quest for abs continues!!
    Continue with the quest but agree you guys are crazy you have to be in a whole new world of stim with that much in you.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Continue with the quest but agree you guys are crazy you have to be in a whole new world of stim with that much in you.
    Yep!! Not advisable!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. another superdrol thread
    By slicknick88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:30 PM
  2. NOT ANOTHER TRIMAX THREAD!!!
    By MaynardMeek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:41 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 02:39 PM
  4. Another S1+ thread...
    By Ribosome in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:22 AM
  5. Yet another MIT thread...
    By f1afreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Log in
Log in