Stacking Mass FX Black.

  1. New Member
    Nis1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    29043
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Stacking Mass FX Black.


    I ordered a couple bottles and I know a lot of other guys on here ordered some too. I was curious as to how you guys plan to use or stack this stuff?

  2. New Member
    Nis1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    29043
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Nobody?
  3. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165789
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

    Personally I would use it straight. At least for the first bottle.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ima stack it with some of dat dere cocaine, stack stack stack stack

    Naw, gonna take it solo :P
    Always willing to learn :D
  5. New Member
    Nis1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    29043
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Alight, I don't know a whole lot about it and I wasn't sure of it was sort of an all inclusive thing or if it would be good to combine it with other supplements. I'm running 8 weeks of ABE, erase, and Alphamine now, then I'll probly take a month off and run the two bottles of mass FX black.
  6. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    582
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

    I'm currently stacking it with versa 1 and compound 20. I'm 4 days in and so far, so good! My only question is, what in this product could have an effect on "good" hdl cholesterol? The warning says it could have an effect on HDL. Anything other than testosterone? This could possibly limit what you could stack it with or whether or not it would require additional supplements! Ideas?
  7. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    Alight, I don't know a whole lot about it and I wasn't sure of it was sort of an all inclusive thing or if it would be good to combine it with other supplements. I'm running 8 weeks of ABE, erase, and Alphamine now, then I'll probably take a month off and run the two bottles of mass FX black.
    Like AX suggested, it's usually best to try a new product solo for at least a week or two to feel it out, but it could be stacked. Stacking with Erase might be redundant (or might not) and I haven't tried Anacyclus pyrethrum yet, but they all look reasonably compatible and complementary to me.
  8. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I'm currently stacking it with versa 1 and compound 20. I'm 4 days in and so far, so good! My only question is, what in this product could have an effect on "good" hdl cholesterol? The warning says it could have an effect on HDL. Anything other than testosterone? This could possibly limit what you could stack it with or whether or not it would require additional supplements! Ideas?
    I've been using MFXB with Aegeline and N-Coumaroyldopamine for several weeks now and haven't experienced any cholesterol problems (or concerns of any other nature either.)

    The compound 20 ingredient hasn't done much for me though. Perhaps N-Caffeoyldopamine will work better, but haven't tested it yet so can't say.
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,679
    Rep Power
    6883804
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I'm currently stacking it with versa 1 and compound 20. I'm 4 days in and so far, so good! My only question is, what in this product could have an effect on "good" hdl cholesterol? The warning says it could have an effect on HDL. Anything other than testosterone? This could possibly limit what you could stack it with or whether or not it would require additional supplements! Ideas?
    All of those warnings correlate with increased T levels, including lower HDL since increased T is correlated with (though not necessarily causative of) a pro-atherosclerotic environment. Don't concern yourself with it honestly.

    I'd use the first bottle solo and stack the second with Erase (this is what I'm doing at least).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I've been using MFXB with Aegeline and N-Coumaroyldopamine for several weeks now and haven't experienced any cholesterol problems (or concerns of any other nature either.)

    The compound 20 ingredient hasn't done much for me though. Perhaps N-Caffeoyldopamine will work better, but haven't tested it yet so can't say.
    Nice to see you here again my friend!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  11. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    582
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    All of those warnings correlate with increased T levels, including lower HDL since increased T is correlated with (though not necessarily causative of) a pro-atherosclerotic environment. Don't concern yourself with it honestly.

    I'd use the first bottle solo and stack the second with Erase (this is what I'm doing at least).
    I figured that was why but I found it odd on a label for a natural product. I've only seen that warning on prohormones. I'm just curious if the methyl daa has any level of liver toxicity?
  12. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165789
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I figured that was why but I found it odd on a label for a natural product. I've only seen that warning on prohormones. I'm just curious if the methyl daa has any level of liver toxicity?
    Not it is not liver toxic.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  13. Senior Member
    AntM1564's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    2577464
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    If one has never used a product before, whether it is new or not, should not stack that product with another one. You would want to see what your results are from that and how you react to it. If you had positive results, then run it again at some point and stack it then. Just my opinion.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  14. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Nice to see you here again my friend!
    Thanks! Nice to be back MAx.

    I've been gone too long. Besides, somebody has to keep these boyz straight around here.
  15. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    329069
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    12.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post

    Like AX suggested, it's usually best to try a new product solo for at least a week or two to feel it out, but it could be stacked. Stacking with Erase might be redundant (or might not) and I haven't tried Anacyclus pyrethrum yet, but they all look reasonably compatible and complementary to me.
    You need to try Anacyclus bud, i am sure you read the research lol. Its awesome stuff!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking Mass FX and ALRI supps?
    By q3aki in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:17 PM
  2. Has anyone stacked Mass fx with RPM and Drive?
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in