Enhanced

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    She's probably going to steal his enhanced anyway. **** my fiancée stole some of mine.
    Thankfully my girlfriend doesn't enjoy supplementing with stimulants so I am safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife uses mine for her and her friend every workout, 4 days/week!!!

    I almost filed for divorce
    This is absolutely the correct procedure. I hope she learned her lesson.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife uses mine for her and her friend every workout, 4 days/week!!!

    I almost filed for divorce
    I did! :P
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Women will never learn ::::

    That's why they buy there own and you borrow theirs haha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I did! :P
    Too soon? lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Women will never learn ::::

    That's why they buy there own and you borrow theirs haha
    Paging Kelley to the thread lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Now ill be in trouble. No fun for me for a week now lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. My wife normally leaves my stuff alone, but I got some uncut samples and she took some. She normally leaves my stuff alone. haha she was a grumpy *ss that day. Served her right. haha
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. I hope you sent her to bed without dinner!

    I don't care if she steals your supplements, unless they are PES lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I hope you sent her to bed without dinner!

    I don't care if she steals your supplements, unless they are PES lol.
    When I get some Enhanced, I'm going to tell her it tastes like crap and doesn't work, that'll solve that problem. haha
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Solid plan. Make sure she doesn't try the new, improved flavour lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Solid plan. Make sure she doesn't try the new, improved flavour lol.
    Haha, the fruit punch is much better, I loved the blue raz anyway.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Mixed both together... Boom!blue punch haha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Mixed both together... Boom!blue punch haha
    Hell yeah
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Help us decide on new flavours for Alphamine and Enhanced!

    ALPHAMINE and ENHANCED - New Flavors - You Decide
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Help us decide on new flavours for Alphamine and Enhanced!

    ALPHAMINE and ENHANCED - New Flavors - You Decide
    Bump to this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Mixed both together... Boom!blue punch haha
    Blue punch! X)

    I like that!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Blue punch! X)

    I like that!
    Had that yesterday for BJJ, still wired so did legs after!!

    Feeling it today!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Had that yesterday for BJJ, still wired so did legs after!!

    Feeling it today!
    Nice work! I have had a quarter tub of BR that I keep taking a half scoop of with a full scoop of FP. Amazing for sure! I'm the same way with alphamine. I prefer them mixed even with how great they taste individually.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice work! I have had a quarter tub of BR that I keep taking a half scoop of with a full scoop of FP. Amazing for sure! I'm the same way with alphamine. I prefer them mixed even with how great they taste individually.
    Lol that is pretty much what I am doing. Adding what is left of my FP to my BR when I take it. What will we do when there are more flavors? Flavor combos will become too hard to determine!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Lol that is pretty much what I am doing. Adding what is left of my FP to my BR when I take it. What will we do when there are more flavors? Flavor combos will become too hard to determine!
    It almost puts me at ease by stretching the tub out like that. When it is empty it's like a part of me dies. :/
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    It almost puts me at ease by stretching the tub out like that. When it is empty it's like a part of me dies. :/
    Haha I feel the same way!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    Haha I feel the same way!
    It may be sad but it is true. I knew there were others out there like me!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html

    Insane deal! The guys down at nutra must have lost it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html

    Insane deal! The guys down at nutra must have lost it!
    They're losing money, that's for sure. No better time to stock up than now

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    They're losing money, that's for sure. No better time to stock up than now
    My goodness that is a great price.

    I wasn't planning on making an order, but I'm going to now.
    EvoMuse
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  2. Natural Testosterone Enhancers
    By Chemical Evolution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
  3. Enhancing my wife's weight loss...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 02:06 PM
  4. Banned Substances Enhance Athletic Performance
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 06:36 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 06:06 PM
Log in
Log in