what comes after toco 8

  1. what comes after toco 8


    with toco 8 gone whats another good option?


  2. toco 8 ingredients are still available by another company
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    toco 8 ingredients are still available by another company
    yes.... im chasing a brand / name
    •   
       


  4. Toco 9???

    Sorry, I couldn't resist...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Toco 9???

    Sorry, I couldn't resist...
    to be honest, i almost putting that when i first read the title lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. The word I hear is that Swanson and Jarrows uses the same source for their Vit. E supplements, which is Carotec. The only source for marketed lifters is from Wicked supplements. They are from Australia so shipping will be high.
    I can not post links yet, but google tococaps and you will find it.

    They do have vendors to ship world wide. I have not ordered yet since I am still using old stock from the closing sale.
    I have not heard of any other company's picking up the slack yet.
    Good luck

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GHopkins View Post
    The word I hear is that Swanson and Jarrows uses the same source for their Vit. E supplements, which is Carotec. The only source for marketed lifters is from Wicked supplements. They are from Australia so shipping will be high.
    I can not post links yet, but google tococaps and you will find it.

    They do have vendors to ship world wide. I have not ordered yet since I am still using old stock from the closing sale.
    I have not heard of any other company's picking up the slack yet.
    Good luck
    http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pr.../TocoCaps.html
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Toco 9???

    Sorry, I couldn't resist...
    They could also do it like the iPhone...
    Release it as the Toco8 S

  9. mods, if i am not allowed to post this, please PM me and I will delete this post.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    They could also do it like the iPhone...
    Release it as the Toco8 S
    it would be just like the iPhone. overrated!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    it would be just like the iPhone. overrated!
    LOL..

  12. Swansons tocotrienol e, uses carotechs Tocomin supra bio, and Jarrow's tocosorb does also,
    That is the same formula as toco 8.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Swansons tocotrienol e, uses carotechs Tocomin supra bio, and Jarrow's tocosorb does also,
    That is the same formula as toco 8.
    I take Jarrow FamilE vitamin supplement. I believe the tocotrienol is a little underdosed compared to the tocosorb complex. Anyone have a preference between the two? As of now I have been happy with the FamilE but am running low on the bottle and considering swithing over to tocosorb.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    I take Jarrow FamilE vitamin supplement. I believe the tocotrienol is a little underdosed compared to the tocosorb complex. Anyone have a preference between the two? As of now I have been happy with the FamilE but am running low on the bottle and considering swithing over to tocosorb.
    I've been using the jarrow tocosorb, two capsules a day contain the same dose as the amount used in all of the studies, and at 12 bucks for a months supply it's pretty economical for a pretty good supplement.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Swansons tocotrienol e, uses carotechs Tocomin supra bio, and Jarrow's tocosorb does also,
    That is the same formula as toco 8.
    Vitacost Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex is another option. They source it from carotech also.
  16. Look what I found. Toco8 in stock


    I found a supplement store with Toco8 still in stock. I just ordered 6 to keep me going another 6 months. Hit it while you can. They did not show up on a google search for the product. So I am going to name them. Apologies if this is dicoraged.
    supplementcentral dot com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what comes after the SERM?
    By jnino in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:23 AM
  2. What comes after Cycle Support?
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 10:31 AM
  3. What comes easiest for you?
    By asap nutrition in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 08:12 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 12:21 AM
  5. What comes after the Prohormon ban
    By ironguru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Log in
Log in