BPI A-HD doses.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

BPI A-HD doses.

hey ya'll. i'm about to get my cut the fat cycle finish . for dat stims break.
    been using BPI-HD powder. actually really like how it works on me. feel great while taking this.

now. it's basically have 30 serving. 1 month supply.
    and i'm on my 29 day and the A-HD has more serving then it's says. i've got more 7-9 servings left. the problem is that it's stimulant based powder. and i have to take break of a stims for a while before i run another cycle. it does have yhomobine into it.
    wanted to know if you guys think that i can take 2 scoops per day. while the max dose is 1 scoop. till i get the bottle end .
    or should i stay with one scoop a day?

here it's ingerdients:
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid) 25mg 125%
    Anabolic Peptide X™ 250mg **
    Blepharis Persica K. (Whole)
    A-HD™ (Proprietary Blend)
    Carthamus Tinctorius (Seed), Linum Usitatissimum (Seed), Zingiber Officinale (Root), Curcuma Longa (Root And Rhizome), Pterocarpus Marsupium (Heartwood), Cynara Scolymus (Leaf), Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark), Propolis (Whole).

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    been using BPI-HD powder. actually really like how it works on me. feel great while taking this.

and i'm on my 29 day and the A-HD has more serving then it's says. i've got more 7-9 servings left. the problem is that it's stimulant based powder. and i have to take break of a stims for a while before i run another cycle. it does have yhomobine into it.
    wanted to know if you guys think that i can take 2 scoops per day. while the max dose is 1 scoop. till i get the bottle end .

here it's ingerdients:
    Anabolic Peptide X(TM) 250mg **
    A-HD(TM) (Proprietary Blend)
    Carthamus Tinctorius (Seed), Linum Usitatissimum (Seed), Zingiber Officinale (Root), Curcuma Longa (Root And Rhizome), Pterocarpus Marsupium (Heartwood), Cynara Scolymus (Leaf), Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark), Propolis (Whole).
    So dumb to have a stimulant based Test/AI powder but just run it til it's done then buy something better next time. Stimulants are in there to trick you into "feeling it" aka using Tom-foolery!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

I would stick to the recommended dosing and possibly switch to their pill version that is stim free.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

here it's ingerdients:
    Anabolic Peptide X™ 250mg **
    A-HD™ (Proprietary Blend)
    If you can't return it pronto! Just dose like this:

8oz of water and 2 caps into the sink in the morning, and 2 caps at night in the toilet. Yes I mean flush it lol...anyhow much better products out there brother and BPI supps ain't any of them!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If you can't return it pronto! Just dose like this:

8oz of water and 2 caps into the sink in the morning, and 2 caps at night in the toilet. Yes I mean flush it lol...anyhow much better products out there brother and BPI supps ain't any of them!
    yeah i know lol haha.
    but actually first time on a test booster and felt great. help me keep my muscle while cutting and also sterngh went up !!!
    like to fact it has yhomobie into it becuas i'm cutting. and also 26$ for a 1 month supply ..
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah i know lol haha.
    but actually first time on a test booster and felt great. help me keep my muscle while cutting and also sterngh went up !!!
    like to fact it has yhomobie into it becuas i'm cutting. and also 26$ for a 1 month supply ..
    FAR superior tests boosters out there, nice placebo effect and I am pretty sure it was a sub optimal amount of Yohimbine in that product's prop blend to make a consistent effect. I would attribute said magnificent results to avid dieting and proper training brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPI GRP-HD
    By Bigyakka in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 08:43 PM
  2. BPI A-HD Natural? please decode!
    By miniarnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 12:55 PM
  3. BPI Sports A-HD + free Solid