BPI A-HD doses.

  1. AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

    BPI A-HD doses.


    hey ya'll. i'm about to get my cut the fat cycle finish . for dat stims break.
    been using BPI-HD powder. actually really like how it works on me. feel great while taking this.

    now. it's basically have 30 serving. 1 month supply.
    and i'm on my 29 day and the A-HD has more serving then it's says. i've got more 7-9 servings left. the problem is that it's stimulant based powder. and i have to take break of a stims for a while before i run another cycle. it does have yhomobine into it.
    wanted to know if you guys think that i can take 2 scoops per day. while the max dose is 1 scoop. till i get the bottle end .
    or should i stay with one scoop a day?

    here it's ingerdients:
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid) 25mg 125%
    Anabolic Peptide X™ 250mg **
    Blepharis Persica K. (Whole)
    A-HD™ (Proprietary Blend)
    Carthamus Tinctorius (Seed), Linum Usitatissimum (Seed), Zingiber Officinale (Root), Curcuma Longa (Root And Rhizome), Pterocarpus Marsupium (Heartwood), Cynara Scolymus (Leaf), Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark), Propolis (Whole).

  2. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    329069
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    hey ya'll. i'm about to get my cut the fat cycle finish . for dat stims break.
    been using BPI-HD powder. actually really like how it works on me. feel great while taking this.

    now. it's basically have 30 serving. 1 month supply.
    and i'm on my 29 day and the A-HD has more serving then it's says. i've got more 7-9 servings left. the problem is that it's stimulant based powder. and i have to take break of a stims for a while before i run another cycle. it does have yhomobine into it.
    wanted to know if you guys think that i can take 2 scoops per day. while the max dose is 1 scoop. till i get the bottle end .
    or should i stay with one scoop a day?

    here it's ingerdients:
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid) 25mg 125%
    Anabolic Peptide X(TM) 250mg **
    Blepharis Persica K. (Whole)
    A-HD(TM) (Proprietary Blend)
    Carthamus Tinctorius (Seed), Linum Usitatissimum (Seed), Zingiber Officinale (Root), Curcuma Longa (Root And Rhizome), Pterocarpus Marsupium (Heartwood), Cynara Scolymus (Leaf), Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark), Propolis (Whole).
    So dumb to have a stimulant based Test/AI powder but just run it til it's done then buy something better next time. Stimulants are in there to trick you into "feeling it" aka using Tom-foolery!
  3. New Member
    JRob23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    111117
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

    I would stick to the recommended dosing and possibly switch to their pill version that is stim free.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    hey ya'll. i'm about to get my cut the fat cycle finish . for dat stims break.
    been using BPI-HD powder. actually really like how it works on me. feel great while taking this.

    now. it's basically have 30 serving. 1 month supply.
    and i'm on my 29 day and the A-HD has more serving then it's says. i've got more 7-9 servings left. the problem is that it's stimulant based powder. and i have to take break of a stims for a while before i run another cycle. it does have yhomobine into it.
    wanted to know if you guys think that i can take 2 scoops per day. while the max dose is 1 scoop. till i get the bottle end .
    or should i stay with one scoop a day?

    here it's ingerdients:
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid) 25mg 125%
    Anabolic Peptide X™ 250mg **
    Blepharis Persica K. (Whole)
    A-HD™ (Proprietary Blend)
    Carthamus Tinctorius (Seed), Linum Usitatissimum (Seed), Zingiber Officinale (Root), Curcuma Longa (Root And Rhizome), Pterocarpus Marsupium (Heartwood), Cynara Scolymus (Leaf), Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark), Propolis (Whole).
    If you can't return it pronto! Just dose like this:

    8oz of water and 2 caps into the sink in the morning, and 2 caps at night in the toilet. Yes I mean flush it lol...anyhow much better products out there brother and BPI supps ain't any of them!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If you can't return it pronto! Just dose like this:

    8oz of water and 2 caps into the sink in the morning, and 2 caps at night in the toilet. Yes I mean flush it lol...anyhow much better products out there brother and BPI supps ain't any of them!
    yeah i know lol haha.
    but actually first time on a test booster and felt great. help me keep my muscle while cutting and also sterngh went up !!!
    like to fact it has yhomobie into it becuas i'm cutting. and also 26$ for a 1 month supply ..
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    yeah i know lol haha.
    but actually first time on a test booster and felt great. help me keep my muscle while cutting and also sterngh went up !!!
    like to fact it has yhomobie into it becuas i'm cutting. and also 26$ for a 1 month supply ..
    FAR superior tests boosters out there, nice placebo effect and I am pretty sure it was a sub optimal amount of Yohimbine in that product's prop blend to make a consistent effect. I would attribute said magnificent results to avid dieting and proper training brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPI GRP-HD
    By Bigyakka in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 08:43 PM
  2. BPI A-HD Natural? please decode!
    By miniarnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 12:55 PM
  3. BPI Sports A-HD + free Solid
    By westhockey32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 03:05 PM
  4. A-hd by bpi?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 03:49 AM
  5. BPI Arimedex HD
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in