Whats everyones summer stack?!?!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. New Member
    jerzeytib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    Looking to better my stack and after reading through all 6pages of this thread, mine is definitely lacking lol. I'm looking to lose fat and maintain/gain muscle. I'm 29yr old 5'9" 250lbs (down 90lbs since 2011). I lift heavy compound movement 3x a wk and some form of cardio 4x a week. Currently I'm taking A Multi , Cla, Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and OxyElite Pro (3pills a day). I see a lot of different products in this thread and what could I add to help in losing the fat.

  2. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeytib View Post
    Looking to better my stack and after reading through all 6pages of this thread, mine is definitely lacking lol. I'm looking to lose fat and maintain/gain muscle. I'm 29yr old 5'9" 250lbs (down 90lbs since 2011). I lift heavy compound movement 3x a wk and some form of cardio 4x a week. Currently I'm taking A Multi , Cla, Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and OxyElite Pro (3pills a day). I see a lot of different products in this thread and what could I add to help in losing the fat.
    There is a lot of good stacks in here. I just ordered the Alphamine/Vanillean stack for cheap. Check it out!! That and a good ass diet and you should be good. That's what I'm rocking right after vacation.
  3. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,062
    Rep Power
    2523513
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Modgrf 1
    GHRP 2

    100mcg/100mcg 3-4x daily

    Will throw IPAM in every other month, 300mcg nightly
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jerzeytib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    There is a lot of good stacks in here. I just ordered the Alphamine/Vanillean stack for cheap. Check it out!! That and a good ass diet and you should be good. That's what I'm rocking right after vacation.
    I was thinking about going with Alphamine because its in everyones stack. My next question is could I take Alphamine, Vanillean, and Oxy Elite Pro together?
  5. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    4913008
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeytib View Post
    I was thinking about going with Alphamine because its in everyones stack. My next question is could I take Alphamine, Vanillean, and Oxy Elite Pro together?
    I wouldn't stack Alphamine with OEP (pretty similar product considering the stim blends). Choose one or the other.
  6. New Member
    jerzeytib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I wouldn't stack Alphamine with OEP (pretty similar product considering the stim blends). Choose one or the other.
    Thank you guys for the help. I'll pick up some Vanillean because I already have the OEP. I'm also seeing a lot of Compound 20. Is there a sticky or list of supps, so I don't have to bombard you guys with newb questions.
  7. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,507
    Rep Power
    1626646
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What's the highest anyone gone with Vanillien? I did a month at 3 caps might go with 4 or 5 next week for another 3 weeks or so
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  8. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    4913008
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeytib View Post
    Thank you guys for the help. I'll pick up some Vanillean because I already have the OEP. I'm also seeing a lot of Compound 20. Is there a sticky or list of supps, so I don't have to bombard you guys with newb questions.
    What's your question? Pleased to help you
  9. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeytib View Post
    Thank you guys for the help. I'll pick up some Vanillean because I already have the OEP. I'm also seeing a lot of Compound 20. Is there a sticky or list of supps, so I don't have to bombard you guys with newb questions.
    You could just run OEP, Vanillean was just thrown in with the Alphamine when I ordered.
  10. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    A better question, What isn't in my summer stack? hmmm....
  11. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LEAN-CUT and FOCUS for me. Later on I may even throw in a low dose superdrol for a couple of weeks.
  12. AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

    there is some solid stuff in this therad .

    i thougt about ..

    Alphamine
    Ursol XT
    Mass HGH



    seems legit?!
  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,024
    Rep Power
    4244280
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    there is some solid stuff in this therad .

    i thougt about ..

    Alphamine
    Ursol XT
    Mass HGH



    seems legit?!

    mmmm....mass HGH. want some so bad! will get it for the summer for sure though
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  14. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    111467
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    19.86%

    Mass hgh lecheek
    Endosurge turbo
    Creatine mono
    And thinkin about adding some erase pro....
  15. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,984
    Rep Power
    7211397
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Mass hgh lecheek
    Endosurge turbo
    Creatine mono
    And thinkin about adding some erase pro....
    Erase Pro would be a great addition, dry, hard muscles, can't go wrong.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    mmmm....mass HGH. want some so bad! will get it for the summer for sure though
    Same here, i need to snag a bottle or 2
  17. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1535552
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the highest anyone gone with Vanillien? I did a month at 3 caps might go with 4 or 5 next week for another 3 weeks or so
    I've been doing 4/ day
  18. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,507
    Rep Power
    1626646
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    I've been doing 4/ day
    How's that going? Any difference from 3?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1535552
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I started with 4/ day + 3 scoops alphamine (2 Am, 1 pre-workout) I'm down ~4lbs in just over a week with a clean diet + HIIT cardio (15-30 min daily). No noticeable losses in muscle. Sweating like a pig though..
  20. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    406000
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1st summer stack is the log I'm running with Finaflex. PX Black, ALC CLA and Creatrona with MBCAAs thrown in preworkout fasted. After that I'll probably run Dexaprine v2, AT2 and Erase. Might try my hand at some Clenviscerate a little later depending on how lean I get
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  21. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1535552
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did anyone see the deal on NP for MBCAA? $16.71... SAY WHAAAA
  22. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,507
    Rep Power
    1626646
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I started with 4/ day + 3 scoops alphamine (2 Am, 1 pre-workout) I'm down ~4lbs in just over a week with a clean diet + HIIT cardio (15-30 min daily). No noticeable losses in muscle. Sweating like a pig though..
    Nicee job. I'ma go with 4 caps as well next week with Alphamine (3scoops), and Natadrol. Can't wait
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    4913008
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Did anyone see the deal on NP for MBCAA? $16.71... SAY WHAAAA
    Yes , but it jumped back up to 29.99 already
  24. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,793
    Rep Power
    406000
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes , but it jumped back up to 29.99 already
    Fruit Punch still shows $16.71 when you click on it. At least for me
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  25. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    4913008
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Fruit Punch still shows $16.71 when you click on it. At least for me
    Oh wow, it does . I looked yesterday and swear it said 29.99. Oh well, better grab some of dat.
  26. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,662
    Rep Power
    4116972
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Oh wow, it does . I looked yesterday and swear it said 29.99. Oh well, better grab some of dat.
    You're a smart man kbayne . That price is insane!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    4913008
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    You're a smart man kbayne . That price is insane!
    I couldn't believe it was that price when the spring clearance sale popped up. I was like
  28. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Whats everyones summer stack?!?!


    Yeah the Fruit punch is still 16.71, but you can also get a kilo of Bulk Modern Bcaa's for 29.99! Grapple or Grape Bubblegum or Peach Punch

    But, i feel like I have to try this ModernBcaa +
  29. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,662
    Rep Power
    4116972
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I couldn't believe it was that price when the spring clearance sale popped up. I was like
    Lol likewise.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    4913008
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah the Fruit punch is still 16.71, but you can also get a kilo of Bulk Modern Bcaa's for 29.99! Grapple or Grape Bubblegum or Peach Punch

    But, i feel like I have to try this ModernBcaa +
    Ya the Kilo Bulk Modern BCAA's are great. That is what I have been taking for the longest time. Hard to beat that price per serving. The grape bubblegum is bomb
  31. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1535552
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah I got 3 @ 16.71, should be at my house today with recompadrol, Alphamine/ vanillean stack, and some quest bars

    Is that FP MBCAA decent at least?
  32. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    1113629
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    64.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Erase Pro would be a great addition, dry, hard muscles, can't go wrong.
    Im thinking I'll be adding Erase Pro in next month..

    Also Recompadrol and Adipose Annihilation v2 will be staples through my whole cut/summer stack.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  33. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,984
    Rep Power
    7211397
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im thinking I'll be adding Erase Pro in next month..

    Also Recompadrol and Adipose Annihilation v2 will be staples through my whole cut/summer stack.
    Along with xfactor this sounds solid!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  34. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Yeah I got 3 @ 16.71, should be at my house today with recompadrol, Alphamine/ vanillean stack, and some quest bars

    Is that FP MBCAA decent at least?
    It's not bad, and the flavor isn't too heavy so you could throw some Chrystal Light (or great value brand) flavor packet and make any flavor really.
  35. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    158403
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    44.17%

    oxyelite pro POWDER!!
    alphamine, thats right, im taking this and oxyelite powder
    forget the 8 week cycle, im running this stack through july

    breakstfast stack
    compound 20
    citicholin
    ALCAR
    phosphotidylserine
    alpha gpc
    calcium/magnesium
    dopadex

    pre meal stack
    svetol GCBE
    EGCG
    p-slin

    and lift the freaking weights!!!!
  36. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,507
    Rep Power
    1626646
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Crazy guy ^^ lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  37. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1535552
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    got recompadrol today
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,044
    Rep Power
    1873512
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Im thinking I'll be adding Erase Pro in next month..

    Also Recompadrol and Adipose Annihilation v2 will be staples through my whole cut/summer stack.
    Thx for the support brotha
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. New Member
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    427385
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    My summer stack:
    Orange Triad
    Erase pro
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20
    OxyElite Pro original
    Prime
    Versa 1
    =]
    Starting next week hopefully!
  40. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,024
    Rep Power
    4244280
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wonder how much PES is making right now. U gotta imagine most of everybody uses their products in a bulk or cut
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer stack.. tell me what you think.
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 11:20 AM
  2. Whats your summer stack?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:51 PM
  3. What should i Stack?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 05:40 PM
  4. Summer Stack
    By chosen5 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 04:52 PM
  5. Whats Everyone Buying with Their Tax Return?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in