SNS Inhibit-P question - AnabolicMinds.com

SNS Inhibit-P question

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SNS Inhibit-P question

I was thinking of getting something to try and shorten the refractory period.

After having sex or jerking off,I regularly have no particular interest for at least 3 days.

This pisses me off.

Inhibit P looks like a good option as it combines both of the prolactin-inhibiting herbs.

I`ve done my research on l-dopa but research on vitex agnus castus is very confusing.

I found good reviews on SAN Endotest Pro,which contains it.

Some say vitex stimulates libido and shortens the ref period but there is the notion also that it is an anaphrodisiac,which monks used to suppress libido.

I also found this horrible link
    The Side Effects of Agnus Castus | eHow.com

It has no sources listed for it`s claims but it states pretty scary stuff.

"Male Side Effects
    Agnus castus suppresses the male sex hormones and is a known anaphrodisiac, reducing sexual desire. Agnus castus prevents sperm production and can affect the testes, causing temporary or permanent male infertility. Animal studies have shown that agnus castus can atrophy the testicles."

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

This guy claims good effects

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3090352AAp2xal

"Vitex actually reduces prolactin and prolactin is the hormone responsible for a refractory period (the "I don't wanna have sex" period right after sex)...

I have tried vitex with many women and even on myself and found that Vitex DEFINITELY increases sex drive if taken in a moderate dose (2 X 400mg per day)... also your orgasms will be sooooo strong you'll have to do some explaining to the neighbors...

This is one herb that has gotten a strange reputation as "chaste" berry because only if you use it in very high amounts will it increase prolactin and diminish sex drive..."
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I was thinking of getting something to try and shorten the refractory period.

After having sex or jerking off,I regularly have no particular interest for at least 3 days.

This pisses me off.

Inhibit P looks like a good option as it combines both of the prolactin-inhibiting herbs.

I`ve done my research on l-dopa but research on vitex agnus castus is very confusing.

I found good reviews on SAN Endotest Pro,which contains it.

Some say vitex stimulates libido and shortens the ref period but there is the notion also that it is an anaphrodisiac,which monks used to suppress libido.

I also found this horrible link
    The Side Effects of Agnus Castus | eHow.com

It has no sources listed for it`s claims but it states pretty scary stuff.

"Male Side Effects
    Agnus castus suppresses the male sex hormones and is a known anaphrodisiac, reducing sexual desire. Agnus castus prevents sperm production and can affect the testes, causing temporary or permanent male infertility. Animal studies have shown that agnus castus can atrophy the testicles."
    Same issue bro. I hear guys talking about multiple rounds in the sack, i have no interest after one. Interested in this thread and hearing others experiences with inhibit-P.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Poison on BB.com had this to say and included some studies

"

The data available suggests an estrogen antagonist effect and contrary to what the document pasted had cited, DECREASED prolactin in men. In that Merz et al, 1996 study, they found that there was a dose-dependent effect upon prolactin...that is, in this case, taking 120 mg and 240 mg/day increased it, while taking 480 mg decreased it. I believe Loew, et al., found something similar. Milewicz et al, 1993, found that it decreased prolactin levels as did Lauritzen et al, 1997. So, the preponderance of data suggests a decrease, so that should help answer your main questions. Secondly, it may increase the responsiveness of the testicles to LH. Last, I've listed the studies you'll want to look in to.

Jarry H, Leonhardt S, Gorkow C et al: In vitro prolactin but not LH and FSH release is inhibited by compounds in extracts of Agnus castus: direct evidence for a dopaminergic principle by the dopamine receptor assay. Exp Clin Endocrinol 1994; 102(6):448-452.

Loew D, Gorkow C, Schroedter A et al: Zur dosisabhaengigen Vertraeglichkeit eines Agnus-castus-Spezialextraktes. Z Phytother 1996; 17(4):237-243.

Merz PG, Gorkow C, Schroedter A et al: The effects of a special Agnus castus extract (BP1095E1) on prolactin secretion in healthy male subjects. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 1996; 104(6):447-453.

Milewicz A, Gejdel E, Sworen H et al: Vitex agnus castus-Extrakt zur Behandlung von Regeltempoanomalien infolge latenter Hyperprolaktinamie. Ergebnisse einer randomisierten Plazebo-kontrollierten Doppelblindstudie. Arzneim-Forsch 1993; 43(7):752-756.

Lauritzen CH, Reuter HD, Repges R et al: Treatment of premenstrual tension syndrome with Vitex agnus castus. Controlled, double-blind study versus pyridoxine. Phytomedicine 1997; 4(3):183-189.
    "
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Same issue bro. I hear guys talking about multiple rounds in the sack, i have no interest after one. Interested in this thread and hearing others experiences with inhibit-P.
    Man,the next day is the worst for me.

Seems my entire life revolves around ***** but the next day I have no interest in it.

Second day I get some interest but I don`t fully recover my horn dog ways until day 4 or 5.
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are a number of things that could be causing your issues ,unfortunately it would be hard to pin point while taking all this:
    My sexual stack has arrived....

If you want to log Inhibit P( solo) i would be glad to send you a bottle

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i have a low libido, and am on trt do u think inhibit p would help this?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    There are a number of things that could be causing your issues ,unfortunately it would be hard to pin point while taking all this:
    My sexual stack has arrived....

If you want to log Inhibit P( solo) i would be glad to send you a bottle
    I would be glad to log it solo.

Haven`t actually started to use any of the other stuff yet.I was planning on using them one at a time,so I can feel the effects individually.

Could start with Inhibit P.

I`m in Europe,is that a problem?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've never noticed I'll effects from agnus
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Killler

I would be glad to log it solo.

Haven`t actually started to use any of the other stuff yet.I was planning on using them one at a time,so I can feel the effects individually.

Could start with Inhibit P.

I`m in Europe,is that a problem?
    Probably.
    Inhibit p is a staple for me.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.

I just ordered a bottle of Inhibit-P... Can anyone tell me what kind of results I can expect?
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE View Post
    I just ordered a bottle of Inhibit-P... Can anyone tell me what kind of results I can expect?
    A reduction in prolactin, better sleep, improved libido, etc.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

inhibit-p is one of those products that fall into the 'best bang for buck' catagory....pun intended!!!

give it a shot, hopefully you will get the kind of results i did!!!

i logged it awhile back but can't post link!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msloan View Post
    A reduction in prolactin, better sleep, improved libido, etc.
    Not to bash SNS whatsoever as I use a bunch of their other products (about halfway through a beta-alanine 501 tub right now!) but for some reason I did not respond at all to Inhibit-P
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

I had fantastic results from inhibit p, I have a review on here you can read.
    Great sense of well being, and the sexual enhancement actually became problematic (random erections for no reason like during puberty).
    I even got leaner, it really is an excellent supplement.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Not to bash SNS whatsoever as I use a bunch of their other products (about halfway through a beta-alanine 501 tub right now!) but for some reason I did not respond at all to Inhibit-P
    How did you dose it, and how long did you use it for?
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GUILLOTINE
    10lbs of muscle, -5lbs of pure fat, sex for hours, and a uncanny attraction upon women.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    I had fantastic results from inhibit p, I have a review on here you can read.
    Great sense of well being, and the sexual enhancement actually became problematic (random erections for no reason like during puberty).
    I even got leaner, it really is an excellent supplement.
    I'm not sorry to hear this.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

I'm not sorry to hear this.
    Lol making me want to bust into my bottle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I recommend reading Toddgranits review. Made me want to try it.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How did you dose it, and how long did you use it for?
    Went through one bottle and dosed according to the instructions on the bottle. Took 1 pill w/ breakfast and 1 pill with dinner.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Went through one bottle and dosed according to the instructions on the bottle. Took 1 pill w/ breakfast and 1 pill with dinner.
    I'm assuming your diet and training was on point. That's strange that you didn't notice anything, but it happens I guess.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I'm assuming your diet and training was on point. That's strange that you didn't notice anything, but it happens I guess.
    Diet and training were good... and no doubt the product works there are tons of positive reviews on it I just must of been one of those outlier nonresponders... or perhaps I needed to bump the dosage.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

I dose before bed
  26. Diamond Member

Oops
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.

That's freakin awesome! I cant wait to bust into my bottle! Appreciate the response gentlemen!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

OP, have you looked into cabergoline? I know its a research chem but DAMN...for me half the time there is NO refractory period. I've experienced back to back orgasms multiple times using caber. Literally within 5 seconds of each other. Its freaking nuts, excuse the pun! My sex drive is usually pretty high anyway, but I have been able to get off 4-5 times within in an hour when using caber.

Plus, it increases the intensity of orgasm by a lot!!!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    OP, have you looked into cabergoline? I know its a research chem but DAMN...for me half the time there is NO refractory period. I've experienced back to back orgasms multiple times using caber. Literally within 5 seconds of each other. Its freaking nuts, excuse the pun! My sex drive is usually pretty high anyway, but I have been able to get off 4-5 times within in an hour when using caber.

Plus, it increases the intensity of orgasm by a lot!!!
    Is this a one time dose or a constant thing?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Is this a one time dose or a constant thing?
    I noticed the sexual effects after one dose, but obviously they become more apparent with continuous dosing. .5mg E3D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:01 PM
  2. what exactly does SNS inhibit-e do?
    By Massbulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:09 PM
  3. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:59 AM