Help Building Mass

Bbbigtime

Bbbigtime

Awards
Any Recommendations on supplements for Women to help build Muscle Mass? Any Tips Appreciated.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Food like steak

Bbbigtime

Bbbigtime

Awards
Got the diet down just wondering what supplements work well. Thanks though prefer Chicken!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything right now if ur diet is in Check can u adjust it to add more protein.

Bbbigtime

Bbbigtime

Awards
Just Taking NO Xplode as a Pre-workout & protein shake post. I realize it's harder for women just wanted any advice possible. I see a lot of ads but their all mainly designed for men.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I hear that I would just add more protein at first see if that works

Bbbigtime

Bbbigtime

Awards
Thanks I'll give it a shot, Wish me luck! ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A solid pre-workout like Enhanced and keeping the diet and training in check will get you there. A lot of other supplements are going to start modulating hormones and I don't know if you want to go in that direction.

Bbbigtime

Bbbigtime

Awards
Thank you, I appreciate all the tips & advice. ;)

markzeus

Awards
Creatine supplements contribute to increasing muscle strength and effective for body building in women. It is proven to be highly effective on women’s body when combined with an intense exercise program, as it enhances metabolism, endurance, strength, and performance.It also reduces age related muscles loss and promotes greater gain in fat free mass.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
A solid pre-workout like Enhanced and keeping the diet and training in check will get you there. A lot of other supplements are going to start modulating hormones and I don't know if you want to go in that direction.
This! That's why I was focusing on diet once women start messing with their hormones it can get ugly

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Any Recommendations on supplements for Women to help build Muscle Mass? Any Tips Appreciated.
Patience, sound diet and balls to the wall training :). Enhanced is a great pre wo btw. I don't know how well you have your diet tuned in but look into carb cycling. I love it, and it works well for bulking IMO. Carb cycling can keep the fat gain at bay while still adding LBM. Another favorite pre workout of mine is Jacked micro. Solid smooth stim (not cracked out) with very high focus and endurance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post your diet

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a bulk diet (clean or dirty depending on what exactly you are looking for) and lifting heavy, muscle confusion...etc

as far as supplements go, you have many options

Staple Supplements
1.) Creatine - i prefer mono. BioCor offers creatine Mono for pretty cheap -
BioCor Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate (500 grams): Discount Creatine Monohydrate Supplements

2.) Protein - whey, blended...etc doesnt really matter because you should only have a shake once a day. Make your own weight gainer. 1 scoop of protein with ice cream, milk, EVOO, oats, peanut butter, fruits...etc
Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey (4lb): Discount Performance Whey Supplements
Search Results For: protean
Search Results For: Syntha-6

3.) Fish Oil and Multi Vitamin - I prefer Orange Triad by Controlled Labs and I know most people on here would agree
Controlled Labs Orange Triad (270 tabs): Discount Orange Triad Supplements

Supplements
1.) Pre Workout -Many options to choose from. Strong stim, to pump product/no stim...just depends on what you want. you can also add some agmatine in there for some nasty pumps. www.nutraplanet.com

2.) Mass Supplements - my favorites include Anabeta by PES as well as IGF 2 by AppNut
PES AnaBeta (120 capsules): Discount AnaBeta Supplements
Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg): Discount IGF-2 Supplements

Other Supplements than can help you

Versa-1 by USP labs, Prime by USP Labs, DAA, Test Powder by USP Labs, Cit Mal - BioCor Nutrition Citrulline Malate (100 grams): Discount Citrulline Malate Supplements

hope this helps a little.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good suggestions in here so far. As people have mentioned, diet is paramount, whether you're in a bulk or in a cut. To BUILD muscle, you're going to need to eat in a caloric surplus regardless of any supps you may choose to take.

Staples for me are as follows:
Multi-vitamin: iForce Athletic Multi or Orange Triad are good options
Creatine Mono: 2-5g/d every day. No need to load.
Protein powder: Protean (Red Velvet Cake, Vanilla Mint Swirl, and Strawberry Creamsicle are just ridiculous)
Fish oil: iForce Fish Oil

I do like to take some pre-workouts to help give me some extra zing during my training sessions. This is a personal choice, and I feel like I need the boost when I'm trying to go very, very heavy (which is what you should be doing right now). I use Hemavol on my training days as a pre-workout. I do find that it helps with endurance and pumps for my big, heavy lifts. My muscles don't feel fatigued as quickly as they do when I don't use a pre. And since it's stimulant-free, I can consistently take it on my training days without having to take a break from it in order to wash out of the stims. I usually also drink Compete intra-workout to keep me going - especially on days that I'm performing longer workouts or metabolic conditioning circuits. What you use pre/intra workout are really a matter of personal choice (if at all), but those are the supps I prefer. I find them to be extremely helpful.

Good luck with your goals, and let us know if you have any other questions!