I've been looking into stocking a nutrient partitioner for my online store here in Sydney and i'm curious because i see some good reviews for , Iload, SlinSane etc etc... However i can't find ANY reviews or feedback on NRGX's Glyco Maxx. Here's the breakdown...
Glyco MaXX™ Supplement Facts
90 Capsules per Container
Servings per container: 90
Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg. 333%
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 10mg. 500%
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 500iu 125%
- D-400mcg. 133%
- Copper (as citrate) 2mg. 100%
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) GTF 750mcg. 625%
- Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5mg. **
- GLYCO MAXX™ Extract Concentrates 525mg. **
- Extract Concentrate 4:1, , Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Extract Concentrate 4:1 (containing polysaccharide galactomannan), Extract Concentrate 20:1, Opunita Ficus Indica Extract Concentrate 20:1 (containing 3-methoxytyramine, hordenine, N-methyltyramine, indicaxanthin), Momordica Charantia Extract Concentrate 4:1
I must say i am new to the insulin sensitising/nutrient partioning supplements so i just wanted to know if this looks like a good option in comparison the the others ive noted (or any i've missed?).
Thoughts on this? Or people who have actually used it?