NRGX Glyco Maxx
- 04-02-2013, 06:57 PM
NRGX Glyco Maxx
I've been looking into stocking a nutrient partitioner for my online store here in Sydney and i'm curious because i see some good reviews for Glycobol, Iload, SlinSane etc etc... However i can't find ANY reviews or feedback on NRGX's Glyco Maxx. Here's the breakdown...
Glyco MaXX™ Supplement Facts
90 Capsules per Container
Servings per container: 90
Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg. 333%
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 10mg. 500%
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 500iu 125%
- D-Biotin 400mcg. 133%
- Copper (as citrate) 2mg. 100%
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) GTF 750mcg. 625%
- Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5mg. **
- GLYCO MAXX™ Extract Concentrates 525mg. **
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract Concentrate 4:1, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Extract Concentrate 4:1 (containing polysaccharide galactomannan), Cinnamon Bark Extract Concentrate 20:1, Opunita Ficus Indica Extract Concentrate 20:1 (containing 3-methoxytyramine, hordenine, N-methyltyramine, indicaxanthin), Momordica Charantia Extract Concentrate 4:1
I must say i am new to the insulin sensitising/nutrient partioning supplements so i just wanted to know if this looks like a good option in comparison the the others ive noted (or any i've missed?).
Thoughts on this? Or people who have actually used it?
- 04-02-2013, 07:46 PM
slinesane or recompodral ftw*185th U.S. Air Force*
- 04-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
Similar Forum Threads
- By oufinny in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:21 AM
- By Clops in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:05 PM
- By Afrochowder in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2009, 04:27 PM
- By pantherdude63 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2008, 01:28 AM
- By jaredmb05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:15 PM