Test Powder/ Anabeta....Difference?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Test Powder/ Anabeta....Difference?


    What specifically is the difference between the two. I was thinking bout a Test Powder/ Versa 1 stack somewhere down the line. Every thread ive read has had users suggest anabeta with Test powder as well as Versa 1. I appreciate anyone who can clear this up a bit for me.Thanks


  2. They are different products. AnaBeta is intended to be a natural anabolic. Test Powder is aimed at raising testosterone levels.

    Stack for the win.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. P.S. blue raspberry Test Powder and you will be bi-winning like Charlie Sheen.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't versa a natural anabolic product as well? Know the difference between versa and anabeta?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    They are different products. AnaBeta is intended to be a natural anabolic. Test Powder is aimed at raising testosterone levels.

    Stack for the win.
    ^^^this FTW
    Independent

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't versa a natural anabolic product as well? Know the difference between versa and anabeta?
    The ingredients. Both are natural anabolics but they both contain different ingredients which act differently in the body.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't versa a natural anabolic product as well? Know the difference between versa and anabeta?
    In all honesty, start reading the ingredient profiles and do the research. Don't just read the blurb that says 'natural anabolic' and assume that they all work via the same pathways.

    All of those products contain very different ingredients and therefore elicit very unique effects.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    In all honesty, start reading the ingredient profiles and do the research. Don't just read the blurb that says 'natural anabolic' and assume that they all work via the same pathways.

    All of those products contain very different ingredients and therefore elicit very unique effects.
    Definetly. Just like to hear feedback as part of my research.

  9. Test Powder doesnt get enough love on the forums, IMO its likely the best test booster on the market, or perhaps second best to Bioforge.

    As for Anabeta/ TP, I agree with the above poster, stack ftw
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  10. When is it considered the right time to use a test booster in terms of age/training level (i.e. intermediate, advanced)? Likewise for natural anabolics such as Anabeta/Versa? I'm an intermediate lifter and my diet/training/rest has been spot-on for a long time now.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    When is it considered the right time to use a test booster in terms of age/training level (i.e. intermediate, advanced)? Likewise for natural anabolics such as Anabeta/Versa? I'm an intermediate lifter and my diet/training/rest has been spot-on for a long time now.
    How old are you?

  12. Forceoneseven the three mentioned products would make a great stack. What are your goals? Have you used any of these before?
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Forceoneseven the three mentioned products would make a great stack. What are your goals? Have you used any of these before?
    I am 22 and have been lifting seriously since I was 17. I am completely Natty and have never taken an Anabolic or Testosterone altering product before. I am very lean due largely in part to diet. I am 6'2 and my weight fluctuates between 185-195lbs. Im looking to get around 205-210 lean, cut, and dry. I take a number of "staple" supplements but nothing beyond Amino Acids and Carnitine Salts.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    When is it considered the right time to use a test booster in terms of age/training level (i.e. intermediate, advanced)? Likewise for natural anabolics such as Anabeta/Versa? I'm an intermediate lifter and my diet/training/rest has been spot-on for a long time now.
    How old are you now and what goals do you hope to achieve with these?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. You're in for a treat if you indulge in these amazing products.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    You're in for a treat if you indulge in these amazing products.
    ^^^this

    OP I strongly recommend all three products, with that said I wouldn't advise stacking these three if you haven't used them before. The reason being is I feel very strongly about learning what you get from each product solo. This will help u put together future stacks. At the very least you can stagger your start with each product.

    Test Powder can be run 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
    Anabeta and versa1 can be used for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks off. As you can see this leaves you with some options. Combine these with a solid training and diet program and your set.

    Be patient, this is a marathon not race. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    I am 22 and have been lifting seriously since I was 17. I am completely Natty and have never taken an Anabolic or Testosterone altering product before. I am very lean due largely in part to diet. I am 6'2 and my weight fluctuates between 185-195lbs. Im looking to get around 205-210 lean, cut, and dry. I take a number of "staple" supplements but nothing beyond Amino Acids and Carnitine Salts.
    Going from the info you just gave, I would give Anabeta/Anabeta Elite a go. All of the products being discussed in here are recommended that no one under the age of 21 take it. With you being 22 and never running a natural anabolic or testosterone boosting product, you should see some really nice gains with a well planned diet and training routine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Going from the info you just gave, I would give Anabeta/Anabeta Elite a go. All of the products being discussed in here are recommended that no one under the age of 21 take it. With you being 22 and never running a natural anabolic or testosterone boosting product, you should see some really nice gains with a well planned diet and training routine.
    This is what I get for not re reading your response OP. sorry, yes at your age I don't see much need to use test powder. Thanks Kbayne for pointing this out bud.
    Independent

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    This is what I get for not re reading your response OP. sorry, yes at your age I don't see much need to use test powder. Thanks Kbayne for pointing this out bud.
    Ok cool, thanks guys. What kind of staples do you stack or suggest to stack alongside Anabeta? Fat loss isn't the biggest concern so I'm opting to skip the elite series.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    Ok cool, thanks guys. What kind of staples do you stack or suggest to stack alongside Anabeta? Fat loss isn't the biggest concern so I'm opting to skip the elite series.
    Cool. You will def enjoy Anabeta. My staples are a good whey protein, multi vitamin, creatine (mono). If needed a fiber supplement like psyllium husk caps, not necessary but I use them, and LOTS of clean food. Be ready to eat and grow bud.
    Independent

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    Ok cool, thanks guys. What kind of staples do you stack or suggest to stack alongside Anabeta? Fat loss isn't the biggest concern so I'm opting to skip the elite series.
    You've got a good base with your stack.

    You're goals are to add lean mass, correct? Just search around the forum

    Some ideas would for a good GDA. Both AP & Recompadrol are great options.

    Creatine, Beta-alanine, Agmatine sulfate are solid bulk powders to add
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Right on. As of now I'm thinking....

    ACES + B -complex vitamin scheme
    3.5g Beta Alanine
    5g creatine Mono
    1 scoop Enhanced( 500 mg Agmatine)
    4-8 grams Citrulline Mallate added to enhance shake
    2g tyrosine
    Na-R-ALA + ALCAR before 2 heavy carb meals a day

    Considering:

    2grams COP pre-workout
    3-3.5 grams LCLT

    Two of my favorite supplements but don't want to overdue it while adding ingredients to Enhance. It's already an intense supplemnt as is.

    And of course 4-6k calories a day!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Right on. As of now I'm thinking....

    ACES + B -complex vitamin scheme
    3.5g Beta Alanine
    5g creatine Mono
    1 scoop Enhanced( 500 mg Agmatine)
    4-8 grams Citrulline Mallate added to enhance shake
    2g tyrosine
    Na-R-ALA + ALCAR before 2 heavy carb meals a day

    Considering:

    2grams COP pre-workout
    3-3.5 grams LCLT

    Two of my favorite supplements but don't want to overdue it while adding ingredients to Enhance. It's already an intense supplemnt as is.

    And of course 4-6k calories a day!
    I think that is a beautiful combo of stuff you have. While there may be no real need to add anything to Enhanced (it is very complete on its own), I really enjoyed mixing 2 servings Protocol with my Enhanced to add 2g COP and 2g LCLT (plus some extra agmatine and Leucine) to my pre-workout use.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Right on. As of now I'm thinking....

    ACES + B -complex vitamin scheme
    3.5g Beta Alanine
    5g creatine Mono
    1 scoop Enhanced( 500 mg Agmatine)
    4-8 grams Citrulline Mallate added to enhance shake
    2g tyrosine
    Na-R-ALA + ALCAR before 2 heavy carb meals a day

    Considering:

    2grams COP pre-workout
    3-3.5 grams LCLT

    Two of my favorite supplements but don't want to overdue it while adding ingredients to Enhance. It's already an intense supplemnt as is.

    And of course 4-6k calories a day!
    Awesome list you have. Maybe add 500mg with the ALCAR + Na-R-ALA before CHO meals. Thats exactly what I do and love it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Awesome list you have. Maybe add 500mg
    Add 500mg of ? I'm assuming Agmatine?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post

    Add 500mg of ? I'm assuming Agmatine?
    Oh ya haha, my bad. Ya Agmatine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Oh ya haha, my bad. Ya Agmatine.
    Haha it's all good, I knew what you were aiming for. Just need to get my hands on some bulk Agmatine.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I think that is a beautiful combo of stuff you have. While there may be no real need to add anything to Enhanced (it is very complete on its own), I really enjoyed mixing 2 servings Protocol with my Enhanced to add 2g COP and 2g LCLT (plus some extra agmatine and Leucine) to my pre-workout use.
    Damn just looked at Protocol formula, looks awesome. 4 scoops would be how I'd dose that as well.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    How old are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    How old are you now and what goals do you hope to achieve with these?
    I hope I am not hijacking OP's thread haha.

    Anyway, I am 21 and have been lifting for 7 months now. My training, diet, and other habits have been consistent and spot-on since day ONE (I did heavy research before even going to the gym for my first time, read tons of stickies on the nutrition, workout programs, and other subforums on BB.com, watched form videos before attempting, etc.). I consider myself an upper novice/lower intermediate lifter right now because I made quite a bit of progress at (5"6/ currently 175lbs @16%bf) (current 1 rep maxes are 230/370/425 for bench, squat, and deadlift respectively in lbs).

    I'm just looking for a supplement(s) that will help me reach the next level of strength/hypertrophy. Anything that helps given that diet/training is spot on would be worth it to me, and from all the reviews it seems that these are excellent products (Anabeta, Versa-1, Test Powder). I'm just not sure if these products are right for me though. I don't really want to compete right now so I don't want to take anabolic steroids, plus I have TONS of natural gains to make before I even entertain the thought of steroids.

    My current supplement stack consists of Orange Triad, Oximega Fish oil, creatine mono, protein, Craze/Hemavol stacked as my PWO, and now ALCAR thanks to Dr. Cooper. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

  30. Anabeta, V-1, and/or Test Powder will all help with strength gains along with muscle mass gains. Why do you think that none of the above supplements are right for you when your goals are for strength and hypertrophy?

    Even with only 7 months of consistent lifting, you still can make plenty of gains even without any supplementation as the ones listed above. But since you seem to have your diet on point along with your training routine, one of the above listed supps would benefit you in your goals.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Anabeta, V-1, and/or Test Powder will all help with strength gains along with muscle mass gains. Why do you think that none of the above supplements are right for you when your goals are for strength and hypertrophy?

    Even with only 7 months of consistent lifting, you still can make plenty of gains even without any supplementation as the ones listed above. But since you seem to have your diet on point along with your training routine, one of the above listed supps would benefit you in your goals.
    I was under the impression that Test Powder was a testosterone booster and that a young adult would not really see big improvements? Or is this only strictly for exogenous testosterone?

    I've never come across much information on natural anabolics from what I've read before and just recently started reading about it on these forums, so I just want to be sure before trying them out.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post

    I was under the impression that Test Powder was a testosterone booster and that a young adult would not really see big improvements? Or is this only strictly for exogenous testosterone?

    I've never come across much information on natural anabolics from what I've read before and just recently started reading about it on these forums, so I just want to be sure before trying them out.
    Well it is good to know you are actually being smart and researching before jumping into something not knowing what it even is or does.

    You are correct that Test Powder is a test booster and that someone at your age more then likely wouldnt need something that like. But since it is more then DAA, it could be beneficial for you with the other added goodies. Along with that DAA has been getting feedback on being a cognitive enhancer also.

    That being said, Anabeta or Versa-1 would be two supplements to look into once you feel you are ready.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  33. I really can't say it better than kbayne just did, but you're right at the range where I would say yes or no for test boosters and anabolic supplements (not steroids). AnaBeta would serve you well and Test Powder stacked with Erase would be a way to go too.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Test powder works by boosting your own natural production of testosterone and may aid in furthering your natty potential. Exogenous test on the other hand is an entirely other matter.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Haha it's all good, I knew what you were aiming for. Just need to get my hands on some bulk Agmatine.
    for the price and convenience it's hard to go past the synthetic supplements agmatine caps, 60 500mg caps for under $12 atm is a steal

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    for the price and convenience it's hard to go past the synthetic supplements agmatine caps, 60 500mg caps for under $12 atm is a steal
    I didn't realise it was still at that price. Compared to other brand capsules that is an absolute steal.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Well it is good to know you are actually being smart and researching before jumping into something not knowing what it even is or does. You are correct that Test Powder is a test booster and that someone at your age more then likely wouldnt need something that like. But since it is more then DAA, it could be beneficial for you with the other added goodies. Along with that DAA has been getting feedback on being a cognitive enhancer also. That being said, Anabeta or Versa-1 would be two supplements to look into once you feel you are ready.
    ^Spot on information right there. Hyperfluxe, Quite a few young guys really enjoy TEST Powder®, however it will be even MORE effective for those past their 20's or 30's. VERSA-1™ is an excellent product for a variety of goals and age has no impact on results.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post

    for the price and convenience it's hard to go past the synthetic supplements agmatine caps, 60 500mg caps for under $12 atm is a steal
    Yes steal. Wish I didn't make an order yesterday!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ForceOneSeven View Post
    Yes steal. Wish I didn't make an order yesterday!
    Very nice price on Forskolin-95 right now as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Very nice price on Forskolin-95 right now as well.
    Gonna have to finally steal some. It's what I ALWAYS forget to add
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade
    By 1ifeblood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 03:56 PM
  2. Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:12 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
  4. TESTify Stack! (Test Powder + Anabeta)
    By kevinhy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:43 AM
  5. The TESTify Stack (Test Powder & AnaBeta)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Log in
Log in