Round 2 of Versa + Enhance on way

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

Round 2 of Versa + Enhance on way

Been off Versa about 10 days. Hate to admit this, but I notice a difference in strength off it. I, however, did not seem to lose gains I saw after 30 days on. Look as good as I have looked in many years bf composition wise. I would say strength off maybe 5 pounds here 10 pounds there, but my size is the same.

I was not crazy about Jack3d micro. Solid, but I still like a fee others better because of the happy energy I get from them so I am giving Enhanced a run.

I also ordered some more Focus XT and SNS Phenibut for a first. Nutra Planet rock as they got over night delivery out today with 3:47 order. Looking forward to chest and tris tomorrow night with Versa-1 and Enhanced.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

nice man
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

V-1 + Enhanced is a great combo. If you haven't tried Enhanced solo yet, I'd give it a try to see how it works for you.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

v1 with muscle marinade is also really nice (during your workouts it is. i crash after)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

I have not tried. Tried most others out there. Looking forward.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    v1 with muscle marinade is also really nice (during your workouts it is. i crash after)
    Although somewhat retired, I still subject to WADA and lucky me works at a drug free work place. The DMA spools me a bit even though I know I can mass spec a false negative.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Been off Versa about 10 days. Hate to admit this, but I notice a difference in strength off it. I, however, did not seem to lose gains I saw after 30 days on. Look as good as I have looked in many years bf composition wise. I would say strength off maybe 5 pounds here 10 pounds there, but my size is the same.

I was not crazy about Jack3d micro. Solid, but I still like a fee others better because of the happy energy I get from them so I am giving Enhanced a run.

I also ordered some more Focus XT and SNS Phenibut for a first. Nutra Planet rock as they got over night delivery out today with 3:47 order. Looking forward to chest and tris tomorrow night with Versa-1 and Enhanced.
    Are you planning a 4 or 8 week run this time?

Either way, it's great that your gains are sticking. Surprised strength has dipped (even I slightly)

Look forward to hearing what you think of the combo!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Are you planning a 4 or 8 week run this time?

Either way, it's great that your gains are sticking. Surprised strength has dipped (even I slightly)

Look forward to hearing what you think of the combo!
    Really did not intend to take a break so much as local stores were out of Versa-1 and then I got a cold that lasted 7 days.

I know my body well. Been working out since 80s. I a very hard gainer now, but I am also 46. Hit real quick gains first two weeks of Versa strength wise and plateaued last two weeks, but noticed body composition was better. Somewhere in between now strength wise, but please realize my gains were not huge. About 10 percent in flat barbell bench though was nice and very noticeable. Perhaps 5 to 10 percent all around.

Maybe I am just a responder or maybe because I am so old, but I had a noticeable change in body composition in first run and it stayed. I am much more focused on composition than brute strength.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

All this positive Versa 1 talk has me for surely interested i need to give this a try eventually here in awhile.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.26%

I know I have experienced continuous gains (if to call it a rebound effect) when coming off Prime. My strength and overall feeling I had when on it stays elevated for another week or two.

The consistent daily supplementation for 8+ weeks long seems to build a nice blood baseline that sticks around even after stopping use.
    Jimmy Robinson
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Running this right now! A little over a week in and am starting to feel it kick! The stim in enhanced is great and the versa 1 is having me stupid hungry and pounding food. I feel restricted at 3900 calories! Cant wait to see how this is once it fully kicks in.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Running this right now! A little over a week in and am starting to feel it kick! The stim in enhanced is great and the versa 1 is having me stupid hungry and pounding food. I feel restricted at 3900 calories! Cant wait to see how this is once it fully kicks in.
    Awesome! Love the combo as well; the focus it gives me is crazy. Do you have a log going currently?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome! Love the combo as well; the focus it gives me is crazy. Do you have a log going currently?
    No log, but if things continue the way they are, they're both going to get a positive review from me in the review section! I might be ordering a second container of both and taking it 8 weeks.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%

No log, but if things continue the way they are, they're both going to get a positive review from me in the review section! I might be ordering a second container of both and taking it 8 weeks.
    Might as well bump it to 8 weeks.

How is the recovery with the two from workout to workout?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Might as well bump it to 8 weeks.

How is the recovery with the two from workout to workout?
    Pretty good! My cousin was in town for the last 8 days and we trained together all but one of them and my recovery was fine despite training every day. Definitely enjoying it. Will have to drop an order soon!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome. Look forward to your feedback!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Awesome. Look forward to your feedback!
    X2!
    PES Representative
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Been off Versa about 10 days. Hate to admit this, but I notice a difference in strength off it. I, however, did not seem to lose gains I saw after 30 days on. Look as good as I have looked in many years bf composition wise. I would say strength off maybe 5 pounds here 10 pounds there, but my size is the same.I was not crazy about Jack3d micro. Solid, but I still like a fee others better because of the happy energy I get from them so I am giving Enhanced a run.I also ordered some more Focus XT and SNS Phenibut for a first. Nutra Planet rock as they got over night delivery out today with 3:47 order. Looking forward to chest and tris tomorrow night with Versa-1 and Enhanced.
    I love happy stories. Glad to hear you liked VERSA-1 so much 996ttelise! Will you be logging round 2 with Enhanced in the mix? I'd love to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    I know I have experienced continuous gains (if to call it a rebound effect) when coming off Prime. My strength and overall feeling I had when on it stays elevated for another week or two. The consistent daily supplementation for 8+ weeks long seems to build a nice blood baseline that sticks around even after stopping use.
    I also noticed this with VERSA-1. It probably took about 10 days to feel like I was totally back to normal.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%

8 weeks for twice the fun! I've gotten in the habit of planning everything out for 8 weeks now as it seems to give me the best returns, rather than a 4 week on, 4 week off, 4 week on.
    ***PES Representative***
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%

I enjoyed the same combo.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

VERSA-1 continues to amaze me as a dietary supplement...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

Best stack for pre, crazy workouts in your future.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I enjoyed the same combo.
    Jealous of you.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

Haha, may think I am full of shyte, but . . . I jumped right back up to where I was at on Versa a week and a half ago. I noticed immediate increase in strength back to level I was at on Versa. Not huge, but 5 or so percent across the board and enough to be noticeable.

I really notice it in reps more than max. I do pyramids and I am getting 8 or so reps on first step down from max where I used to get 6 with some strain. Seems like I almost get stronger during sets rather than farique and get weaker.

I am a believer and in the five years I have been around here never touted a product or started a thread to tout a product.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Haha, may think I am full of shyte, but . . . I jumped right back up to where I was at on Versa a week and a half ago. I noticed immediate increase in strength back to level I was at on Versa. Not huge, but 5 or so percent across the board and enough to be noticeable.

I really notice it in reps more than max. I do pyramids and I am getting 8 or so reps on first step down from max where I used to get 6 with some strain. Seems like I almost get stronger during sets rather than farique and get weaker.

I am a believer and in the five years I have been around here never touted a product or started a thread to tout a product.
    Thanks for your feedback 996ttelise. I experience notable strength and strength endurance improvements while using VERSA-1 as well. It's a great feeling when your performance actually improves as a workout progresses.
    PES Representative
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Great feedback 996ttlesie. All this positive feedback is making it harder to look at my versa 1 bottles lol. Let me know if you decide to log the rest bud.
    Independent
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback 996ttelise. I experience notable strength and strength endurance impr
    ovements while using VERSA-1 as well. It's a great feeling when your performance actually improves as a workout progresses.
    and the next day you can do it all over again just as hard and as heavy...

with almost weekly changes in the mirror..
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

and the next day you can do it all over again just as hard and as heavy...

with almost weekly changes in the mirror..
    It's a beautiful thing.
    PES Representative
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%

Used Versa with enhanced and ABE today......killed shoulders
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Used Versa with enhanced and ABE today......killed shoulders
    Enhanced helped me with a shoulder plateau that I've been struggling to get through. Curious to see how this continues to work for you!
    ***PES Representative***

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!
    By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
  2. Opinions & Inputs on 2nd round of HST
    By TheBreeze in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:54 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
  4. List of New ingredients on the Way!!!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 08:57 PM
  5. Interesting article on the Right of Self Enhancement
    By BigVrunga in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 04:23 PM