natty stack

canipin2x

Awards
Hey everyone, was thinking about a BRIDGE, UNLEASHED, and GEAR stack which in other words
BRIDGE= more blood volume for better pumps
UNLEASHED= higher free testosterone
GEAR= amino acids

Goals are to build more muscle (bulking stack)

So my main question is how does this stack look for bulking, is there better products or stacks? I realize diet is key but I'm looking for something to give me an edge.

Thanks and all advice is welcome!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre also about to spend a small fortune on the needto ****. most expensive company around, and there are equally good or better choices

canipin2x

Awards
Glad I asked, moneys not really an issue but could I ask? What are some better products for blood volume? I can find test booster and amino acids everywhere but Im not having much luck on blood volume supps

Thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you really shouldnt even care about pumps because they dont really have much of an effect. if you want some anyways, some cheap bulk agmatine and citruline malate would work and be less than half the price

the best natty edge would probly be an ai + test booster

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Waste of money get Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and Agmatine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta = bulking must have

canipin2x

Awards
Well I've done some research and decided to throw out my original plan and go with agmatin, erase pro, and anabeta elite, I'm glad I posted and found these new products! Thanks everyone for there advice! Just a couple more questions, can I take creatine with agmatin since agmatin supports the production in creatine? And should I cycle these products on and off?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can take creatine with agmatine. Just remember to get in 3-5 grams per day anytime of the day. Timing is irrelevant for creatine.

For ABE + EP, you can take it for up to 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. Great choice by the way.

canipin2x

Awards
Sweet thanks again! I will log it once they get shipped out here, pretty stoked!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Anabeta elite
Test powder
Erase pro

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet thanks again! I will log it once they get shipped out here, pretty stoked!!
Sweet. Ill for sure follow it. You should post up in here again when the log is up and ready.

canipin2x

Awards
Well just researched and now its,kinda a toss up between agmatin and test powder but the erase pro, and The anabeta elite are in for sure. Need some more researching to do!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just researched and now its,kinda a toss up between agmatin and test powder but the erase pro, and The anabeta elite are in for sure. Need some more researching to do!
Well Test Powder and Agmatine are two different products. If you can afford it, I would add Test Powder as it has Agmatine in it.

ABE + EP +TP would be an epic stack to run.

canipin2x

Awards
Well Test Powder and Agmatine are two different products. If you can afford it, I would add Test Powder as it has Agmatine in it.

ABE + EP +TP would be an epic stack to run.
Okay ill take it!
Anabeta elite,
erase pro, and
test powder!
8 Weeks all logged!
(as well as creatine, multi vitamin, fish oil, and amino acids, and *** protein powder!)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Okay ill take it!
Anabeta elite,
erase pro, and
test powder!
8 Weeks all logged!
(as well as creatine, multi vitamin, fish oil, and amino acids, and *** protein powder!)
Right on ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay ill take it!
Anabeta elite,
erase pro, and
test powder!
8 Weeks all logged!
Awesome stack! Drop a link here when you start your log so we can follow.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay ill take it!
Anabeta elite,
erase pro, and
test powder!
8 Weeks all logged!
Be ready to be amazed :D

tcdawg32

Awards
I'm thinking about running something similar to this, however Anabeta and Erase are both pretty expensive for only 30 days, so I'm wondering, would I be better off getting a bottle of each and taking them for 30 days or 2 bottles of Anabeta and taking for 60? I'm trying to put on some lean mass, either way ill be taking it with my usual supps, whey, iso mass, fish oil, multis, PWO.

canipin2x

Awards
Alright everybody I got to get mentally prepared before I order lol but as soon as I get them ill post in this thread and start a new one with a detailed background and follow up everyday with the workouts and meals! Gotta get that express shiping!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about running something similar to this, however Anabeta and Erase are both pretty expensive for only 30 days, so I'm wondering, would I be better off getting a bottle of each and taking them for 30 days or 2 bottles of Anabeta and taking for 60? I'm trying to put on some lean mass, either way ill be taking it with my usual supps, whey, iso mass, fish oil, multis, PWO.
Either will work. If you get both, then you can learn the difference between each product standalone so you're more knowledgable for further usage. OR wreak the benefits of AB solo for 8 weeks. OR just use both products for 4 weeks. Combinations are endless.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once you run both products and understand the many benefits from each, you will come to realize that they really are not that expensive. Anyhow, if you haven't ran either product, I would consider running one or the other to get a feel on how you react to them. Since putting on lean mass is your overall goal, I would go with Anabeta for 2 months.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay ill take it!
Anabeta elite,
erase pro, and
test powder!
8 Weeks all logged!
I like where this thread landed:) You will see and feel this stack for sure!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor Advanced + BioForge in my opinion, and the opinion of many across the various forums, is the go to stack for natural muscle building.

I also had very good results with Ana Beta, Erase and Shift doing a re comp about a year back.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put on lean mass as in bulk or add lean mass whilst recomping?

Either way, I would start with AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay ill take it!
Anabeta elite,
erase pro, and
test powder!
8 Weeks all logged!
Keep us updated with how you get on.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)

canipin2x

Awards
Thanks guys! I've been looking and some were outta stock but I think they just restocked so going to order soon! I will post again as soon as the order goes threw!

Thanks again!

canipin2x

Awards
Hey guys quick update I got paid in cash this week soI have to transfer over into bank, I might also buy some OSTA and acouple other goodies! Ill keep updating in the orders!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does anabeta do?
Personally and from others reviews, hunger increases go through the roof. For some people they increase but then level off also. Anabeta helps with muscle mass, strength increases, test levels, body comp changes, vascularity, and has been said to have nutrient partitioning effects. While I ran OG Anabeta a number of times, every time I would be taking in a large calorie surplus and didn't notice much fat gain at all. There are a few logs going on right now people just started OG Anabeta if you wanted to follow along and see the effects and results they are getting.

canipin2x

Awards
Quick up date! only waiting for the test powder now from bbing . Com for some reason it takes the longest whenever I order from there but can't wait!