Dexaprine OG - Blast from the Past :)

  1. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0

    Dexaprine OG - Blast from the Past :)


    I havent touched this stuff in 6+ (?) months b/c of all the rhetoric (validated or not) related to 1,3

    I needed a serious boost today (long story).

    Man, this stuff hits so clean and smooth it's nuts

    Loving the ride.

    I also stopped taking it bc/ 1,3 messes with my sleep big time (even when taken at 6am)

    Nevertheless, it's gonna be one FUN RIDE today y'all

    Just sharing
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    Love the OG dex. Great energy and appetite suppression.


    Enjoy the ride
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    Man, I have a few samples of the 1,3 Dex I haven't tried yet. Half tab of the Acacia version left me shaking. lol
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0


    ive only got like ~10 sample packs of the OG dexaprine i <3 me some 1,3
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    yes, og was a scary beast i dont think i ever took a full tab.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  6. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    I love Methylhexanamine!! Best stim ever!
  7. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    OG dex kicked ass, but the newer editions truly are just getting better.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    Half a tab was all I ever needed
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    Half a tab was all I ever needed
    Same.. rocked me! Dex xr though is much more comfortable in a good way though.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Man, I have a few samples of the 1,3 Dex I haven't tried yet. Half tab of the Acacia version left me shaking. lol
    Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

    My favorite version yet by far!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

    My favorite version yet by far!
    I have my bottle but haven't tried it yet....


    as for OG Dex, yep it truly IS a beast. They can still be found but you really need to search for it. Though its nasty, I do enjoy chewing it


    I once grinded it up and let it dissolved in a shaker bottle....nom nom nom (in a sick way of course)


    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Registered User
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

    My favorite version yet by far!
    Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  13. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Answers
    0


    I love OG dexaprine. I still have 3 bottles
  14. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

    Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving.
    Like meth for a trucker!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Ditto

    1/2 cap was S-I-C-K lol

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    yes, og was a scary beast i dont think i ever took a full tab.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  16. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade

    Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving.
    Lmao i have the same thing in my car!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I have my bottle but haven't tried it yet....


    as for OG Dex, yep it truly IS a beast. They can still be found but you really need to search for it. Though its nasty, I do enjoy chewing it


    I once grinded it up and let it dissolved in a shaker bottle....nom nom nom (in a sick way of course)


    You deff are crazy
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I havent touched this stuff in 6+ (?) months b/c of all the rhetoric (validated or not) related to 1,3

    I needed a serious boost today (long story).

    Man, this stuff hits so clean and smooth it's nuts

    Loving the ride.

    I also stopped taking it bc/ 1,3 messes with my sleep big time (even when taken at 6am)

    Nevertheless, it's gonna be one FUN RIDE today y'all

    Just sharing
    I still have half a bottle sitting behind me for backup 2 of 2 bottles i was running two years ago. Only made it through 1.5.

    Got some sick results...the appetite suppression was insane.
  19. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    I still have half a bottle sitting behind me for backup 2 of 2 bottles i was running two years ago. Only made it through 1.5.

    Got some sick results...the appetite suppression was insane.
    OG appetite suppression was to much, I couldn't finish my diet food putting me at risk of muscle loss!! v2 and xr are just enough, love it.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    OG appetite suppression was to much, I couldn't finish my diet food putting me at risk of muscle loss!! v2 and xr are just enough, love it.

    Mike
    I think i remember it saying on the box "If needed take another half capsule later in the day"

    Every time it came to it i chickened out. I was still peaking 7 hours after i took the first pill.

    OG Dexaprine + Lean Xtreme was probably the best fat burning stack I've ever used if i remember correctly.

    Enjoyed it!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  21. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    I think i remember it saying on the box "If needed take another half capsule later in the day"

    Every time it came to it i chickened out. I was still peaking 7 hours after i took the first pill.

    OG Dexaprine + Lean Xtreme was probably the best fat burning stack I've ever used if i remember correctly.

    Enjoyed it!
    Definitely a potent combo!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

    Definitely a potent combo!
    Tomorrow ill upload the photo from when i was 120kg down to 80kg (when i used dex + LX) .

    You'll laugh your head off lol.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  23. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

    My favorite version yet by far!
    Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today.
  24. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today.

    Sweet man! Interested to hear your thoughts!!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post

    Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today.
    Muscle HQ? I just got an email from them and that's their current special.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  26. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Muscle HQ? I just got an email from them and that's their current special.


    They send a ton of emails.. I wake up every morning to an email from them and vaughn
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  27. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    They send a ton of emails.. I wake up every morning to an email from them and vaughn
    Yeah its a pretty good deal most of the time but a shame for Aussies though cause most of the products they put up contain yohimbine and it will be seized if customs check it lol
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  28. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Yeah its a pretty good deal most of the time but a shame for Aussies though cause most of the products they put up contain yohimbine and it will be seized if customs check it lol
    Im happy I live in the US, it seems like all other countries get screwed on supplements!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Im happy I live in the US, it seems like all other countries get screwed on supplements!

    Mike
    Seems like that i guess. These mugs try to ban everything they can. Is there an iforce distributor down here by the way?
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  30. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Seems like that i guess. These mugs try to ban everything they can. Is there an iforce distributor down here by the way?
    There should be, but I'm not sure what it is.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  31. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    There should be, but I'm not sure what it is.
    I think we should hold an emergency meeting so i can be... lol

    Out of all seriousness though, i wouldn't mind stocking Iforce when my websites revamp is done. It's just a matter of what will get in and what will cause problems.

    Might get a contact from you further down the track!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  32. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0


    Find OG Dexaprine....ebay....profit
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  33. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Find OG Dexaprine....ebay....profit


    ebay, solves everything!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tex's Take Action- A blast from the past log
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. A blast from the pre-1st-ban Past
    By DrAbs989 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:39 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:30 AM
  4. How do you order Powders from the regular store?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:12 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in