Dexaprine OG - Blast from the Past :) - AnabolicMinds.com

Dexaprine OG - Blast from the Past :)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dexaprine OG - Blast from the Past :)

I havent touched this stuff in 6+ (?) months b/c of all the rhetoric (validated or not) related to 1,3

I needed a serious boost today (long story).

Man, this stuff hits so clean and smooth it's nuts

Loving the ride.

I also stopped taking it bc/ 1,3 messes with my sleep big time (even when taken at 6am)

Nevertheless, it's gonna be one FUN RIDE today y'all

Just sharing
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love the OG dex. Great energy and appetite suppression.

Enjoy the ride
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man, I have a few samples of the 1,3 Dex I haven't tried yet. Half tab of the Acacia version left me shaking. lol
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

ive only got like ~10 sample packs of the OG dexaprine i <3 me some 1,3
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes, og was a scary beast i dont think i ever took a full tab.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love Methylhexanamine!! Best stim ever!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

OG dex kicked ass, but the newer editions truly are just getting better.

Mike
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Half a tab was all I ever needed
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    Half a tab was all I ever needed
    Same.. rocked me! Dex xr though is much more comfortable in a good way though.
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Man, I have a few samples of the 1,3 Dex I haven't tried yet. Half tab of the Acacia version left me shaking. lol
    Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

My favorite version yet by far!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Dexaprine XR sounds like it's right up your alley. We specifically altered the formula to remove the incidence of "jitters/shakes", and upped the "feel good" aspect of the product.

I have my bottle but haven't tried it yet....

as for OG Dex, yep it truly IS a beast. They can still be found but you really need to search for it. Though its nasty, I do enjoy chewing it

I once grinded it up and let it dissolved in a shaker bottle....nom nom nom (in a sick way of course)

IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

I love OG dexaprine. I still have 3 bottles
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

Definitely a great new version and more user friendly and more flexible to dose than the OG - but I still have some sample packets of the 1,3 version tucked away in my center console in my car in case I get tired while driving.
    Like meth for a trucker!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Ditto

1/2 cap was S-I-C-K lol

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    yes, og was a scary beast i dont think i ever took a full tab.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade

Lmao i have the same thing in my car!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I have my bottle but haven't tried it yet....

as for OG Dex, yep it truly IS a beast. They can still be found but you really need to search for it. Though its nasty, I do enjoy chewing it

I once grinded it up and let it dissolved in a shaker bottle....nom nom nom (in a sick way of course)

You deff are crazy
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I havent touched this stuff in 6+ (?) months b/c of all the rhetoric (validated or not) related to 1,3

I needed a serious boost today (long story).

Man, this stuff hits so clean and smooth it's nuts

Loving the ride.

I also stopped taking it bc/ 1,3 messes with my sleep big time (even when taken at 6am)

Nevertheless, it's gonna be one FUN RIDE today y'all

Just sharing
    I still have half a bottle sitting behind me for backup 2 of 2 bottles i was running two years ago. Only made it through 1.5.

Got some sick results...the appetite suppression was insane.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    I still have half a bottle sitting behind me for backup 2 of 2 bottles i was running two years ago. Only made it through 1.5.

Got some sick results...the appetite suppression was insane.
    OG appetite suppression was to much, I couldn't finish my diet food putting me at risk of muscle loss!! v2 and xr are just enough, love it.

Mike
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

OG appetite suppression was to much, I couldn't finish my diet food putting me at risk of muscle loss!! v2 and xr are just enough, love it.

Mike
    I think i remember it saying on the box "If needed take another half capsule later in the day"

Every time it came to it i chickened out. I was still peaking 7 hours after i took the first pill.

OG Dexaprine + Lean Xtreme was probably the best fat burning stack I've ever used if i remember correctly.

Enjoyed it!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

I think i remember it saying on the box "If needed take another half capsule later in the day"

Every time it came to it i chickened out. I was still peaking 7 hours after i took the first pill.

OG Dexaprine + Lean Xtreme was probably the best fat burning stack I've ever used if i remember correctly.

Enjoyed it!
    Definitely a potent combo!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

Definitely a potent combo!
    Tomorrow ill upload the photo from when i was 120kg down to 80kg (when i used dex + LX) .

You'll laugh your head off lol.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Yeah, I've had my eye on the new version. Saw it for $19 plus shipping and decided to grab one today.

Sweet man! Interested to hear your thoughts!!

Mike
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Muscle HQ? I just got an email from them and that's their current special.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Muscle HQ? I just got an email from them and that's their current special.

They send a ton of emails.. I wake up every morning to an email from them and vaughn
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

They send a ton of emails.. I wake up every morning to an email from them and vaughn
    Yeah its a pretty good deal most of the time but a shame for Aussies though cause most of the products they put up contain yohimbine and it will be seized if customs check it lol
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Yeah its a pretty good deal most of the time but a shame for Aussies though cause most of the products they put up contain yohimbine and it will be seized if customs check it lol
    Im happy I live in the US, it seems like all other countries get screwed on supplements!

Mike
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Im happy I live in the US, it seems like all other countries get screwed on supplements!

Mike
    Seems like that i guess. These mugs try to ban everything they can. Is there an iforce distributor down here by the way?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Seems like that i guess. These mugs try to ban everything they can. Is there an iforce distributor down here by the way?
    There should be, but I'm not sure what it is.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    There should be, but I'm not sure what it is.
    I think we should hold an emergency meeting so i can be... lol

Out of all seriousness though, i wouldn't mind stocking Iforce when my websites revamp is done. It's just a matter of what will get in and what will cause problems.

Might get a contact from you further down the track!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Find OG Dexaprine....ebay....profit
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Find OG Dexaprine....ebay....profit

ebay, solves everything!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tex's Take Action- A blast from the past log
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:13 AM
  2. A blast from the pre-1st-ban Past
    By DrAbs989 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. How do you order Powders from the regular store?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 11:04 AM