DAA info

  1. DAA info


    Hi guys. Just wondering how long you should wait between one DAA cycle and the next. Been off DAA powder about 3 weeks and want to try dpol but don't want to jump back too quickly if itl affect results.


  2. i usually do half the length i was on daa. 8 week on daa, i'll take 4 weeks off. 10 weeks on 5 weeks off.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    Hi guys. Just wondering how long you should wait between one DAA cycle and the next. Been off DAA powder about 3 weeks and want to try dpol but don't want to jump back too quickly if itl affect results.
    You will be good after 4 weeks :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Thanks guys. What are your thoughts on dpol? Should I look at 4 or 8 weeks?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    Thanks guys. What are your thoughts on dpol? Should I look at 4 or 8 weeks?
    4 or 8 weeks of?
    Dpol imo is the best on the market. Sodium based daa which is the exact form in the human trials with added vitamins for muscle health and nitrates. Pump city. We offer in tabs and custard creme powder
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    4 or 8 weeks of?
    Dpol imo is the best on the market. Sodium based daa which is the exact form in the human trials with added vitamins for muscle health and nitrates. Pump city. We offer in tabs and custard creme powder
    It's awesome stuff! Stack that ish with Recycle and you have an awesome stack.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It's awesome stuff! Stack that ish with Recycle and you have an awesome stack.
    The AB pornstar stack hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. I've used erase before on my last mini cut and really like it but it dries my joints out bad and they're bad as it is so am a bit weary of jumping on it again so soon

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    I've used erase before on my last mini cut and really like it but it dries my joints out bad and they're bad as it is so am a bit weary of jumping on it again so soon
    Lots of fish oil works for me
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. I might do it solo to check what effect it has on me then stack it with erase. Thanks for the info been helpful

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    I might do it solo to check what effect it has on me then stack it with erase. Thanks for the info been helpful
    You got it brother! Feel free to ask any question you may have
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Dpol arrived today can't wait to start using it. Planning on doing a month solo then if I like it stacking it with erase for a further month. Thoughts?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    Dpol arrived today can't wait to start using it. Planning on doing a month solo then if I like it stacking it with erase for a further month. Thoughts?
    Might as well stack it now cause you are gonna love it
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Might as well stack it now cause you are gonna love it
    Got 2 for sale right meow
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. I don't like stacking until I've done something solo so I know what's working and what's not but think ill want to eat the dpol just to get to the erase lol.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Dpol is legit!

    If you're every looking for just straight DAA hit up Serious Nutrition Solutions for DAT bulk DAA caps or powder!

    - Valdez

  17. I might try that after I've tried dpol. How quickly do you feel the effects of the nitrates?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    I might try that after I've tried dpol. How quickly do you feel the effects of the nitrates?
    Some guys feel them immediately. I normally don't notice anything until about day four or five.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  19. Thanks. I've tried nitrates supps before and felt very little so interested to see how this does

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    I might try that after I've tried dpol. How quickly do you feel the effects of the nitrates?
    It builds up and gets better and better
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. que? why not take dpol in a preworkout setting for the nitrate benefits?

  22. Felt the pump today at the gym on shoulders. Can't wait for it to really kick in

  23. What would your advice be on dosing erase pro? Same time as dpol or separate?

  24. Throw in some IGF 2 by applied nutraceuticals...its not really the estrogen that you need to worry about with DAA its the prolactin

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    What would your advice be on dosing erase pro? Same time as dpol or separate?
    You can dose EPro with D-Pol or seperate. Timing is irrelevant with EPro, just get it in around the same time every day. I like to dose mine pre-workout. Also, dosing D-Pol pre-workout would be nice because of the nitrates.

  26. Yeah I'm taking mine per workout at the moment. Was just curious if it was the right thing to do. Thanks for the info

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ch198905 View Post
    Yeah I'm taking mine per workout at the moment. Was just curious if it was the right thing to do. Thanks for the info
    Preworkout is prob best for EP, since boeerhavia diffusa demonstrates performance enhancing effects
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  28. Jut received some Dpol. I will add those in to my next daa cycle I usually just run bulk daa for 8 weeks. But dpol caught my eye. I may buy a bottle and run it for 6-8 weeks here in a month or so.

    I ll post up my thoughts afterwards. But I am liking that it's sodium.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. I like it so far on the 5th week
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Longer DAA cycle length - useful info from new study
    By Greenhulk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  3. Postal Service Info. :D
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 11:26 AM
  4. Flax oil info
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
  5. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in