Bulk DAA vs Intimidate - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk DAA vs Intimidate

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Bulk DAA vs Intimidate

I'm about to run out of my supply of NP's DAA powder which I've been taking with ABE and original Erase. I want to continue cycle but thinking of using Intimidate since I have a full bottle of it. Is that substitution cool, or is it better to stick with bulk DAA?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nope intimidate on its own is fine. NMDA in intimidate by science, is technically 100X stronger per say than daa alone. Will you get 100X better results, no. But most people who have ran both have reported better gains and sleep on intimidate. Def a suitable option IMO.

Mike
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Intimidate is a great sup I would rather run that then bulk daa powder any day
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulk daa is nothing special on it's own, in terms of gym results...never took intimidate even though i'm about to, but if i was able to get better results than regular daa with added sleep...i'd take that anyday
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Bulk daa is nothing special on it's own, in terms of gym results...never took intimidate even though i'm about to, but if i was able to get better results than regular daa with added sleep...i'd take that anyday
    Excited to see what you think about Intimidate.

The new Intimidate SRT should be great, the same 30mg of NMDA per serving as well as 500mg of a potent anti-estrogen compound that should really maximize results...all for the same price.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nope intimidate on its own is fine. NMDA in intimidate by science, is technically 100X stronger per say than daa alone. Will you get 100X better results, no. But most people who have ran both have reported better gains and sleep on intimidate. Def a suitable option IMO.

Mike
    they say it's 100x more potent, so they dose it at 1% of the typical DAA dosage, it doesn't have an effect on the total efficacy.

Ive run both with basically identical success. For my money, I'd go with plain ol DAA any day and have a ton of it in bulk.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    they say it's 100x more potent, so they dose it at 1% of the typical DAA dosage, it doesn't have an effect on the total efficacy.

Ive run both with basically identical success. For my money, I'd go with plain ol DAA any day and have a ton of it in bulk.
    curious to see your results in stacking Tv2 + Intimidate. ALCAR(Tv2 has 2g/day) sensitizes NMDA receptors, so I'd be interested to see how it improves your results.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

I think the Intimidate would be a great choice. I just got my hands on a bottle of the new Intimidate SRT and am really looking forward to trying it out.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Excited to see what you think about Intimidate.

The new Intimidate SRT should be great, the same 30mg of NMDA per serving as well as 500mg of a potent anti-estrogen compound that should really maximize results...all for the same price.
    you and me both....it should work nicely on a cut
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have always had great success with DAA,I recently just tried an NMDA product for the first time and loved it,so this will be on my to-do list for sure!I have heard good things about it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I could not stomach bulk DAA; however, intimidate is clean on the gut. Great sleeps and amazing strength....
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I could not stomach bulk DAA; however, intimidate is clean on the gut. Great sleeps and amazing strength....
    Nmda is definitely easier on the gut
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Daa vs. intimidate
    By jrex225 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
  2. TCF 1 vs bulk DAA
    By BigKoolWhip in forum Supplements