dopadex dosing?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seen on the bottle it says to not use more than 6 or 7 days straight. Just curoius why. Lol Ive been takeing 3 a day for about a week and planning to go at least 8 weeks stacked with forskolin 95/erase.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Means usually taking a day off from dosing per week such as 6 days per week using and 1 day not.

It should make a great combo with forskolin and erase. How are you dosing all of them?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dopadex one in the morning, one preworkout, and one before bed always on an empty stomache. Forskolin 50mgs twice a day. 50mgs of erase a day. Im lucky i dont have any stomache issues with the forskolin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok seems like you got a solid dosing scheme. Ya I like F-95 because it allows me to dose higher (the way I prefer) without stomach issues.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Dopadex one in the morning, one preworkout, and one before bed always on an empty stomache. Forskolin 50mgs twice a day. 50mgs of erase a day. Im lucky i dont have any stomache issues with the forskolin.
Nice stack! Just started Forskolin 95 and hopped back on Alphamine to finish my cutting.

Might throw in 50mg's Erase also.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok seems like you got a solid dosing scheme. Ya I like F-95 because it allows me to dose higher (the way I prefer) without stomach issues.
Our Forskolin is Forslean(R) brand as well...best quality in the world

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How do you guys dose F95? Looking to run it with C20 after my current stack. Pre-meal?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How high of a dosage is it advisable to run?. I mean, would you get any additional benefits running a high dosage?. Also, there is no issue taking it with food?. I think I asked Coop that before and he said the only reason it says to not take it with food is because some people have stomach issues with it. I'm talking about Dopadex by the way.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice stack! Just started Forskolin 95 and hopped back on Alphamine to finish my cutting.

Might throw in 50mg's Erase also.
Erase always works great for me at 50mgs. Steady strength gains and leans me out. Im hopeing the forskolin will make it even better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase always works great for me at 50mgs. Steady strength gains and leans me out. Im hopeing the forskolin will make it even better.
Add forskolin and recomp city :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer spreading out my forskolin but usually it is at least taken upon waking (with Alphamine/Stim when cutting) and pre-workout (with pre-workout mix of choice).

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you guys dose F95? Looking to run it with C20 after my current stack. Pre-meal?
I dont think it matters with the forskolin. Dopadex is usually recommended to be taken on an empty stomache.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add forskolin and recomp city :D
Thats what Im hopeing forl. Im going to stick with the forskolin for 12 weeks at 100mgs ed. I might bump it up to 150mgs the last 3 or 4 weeks to see if I can tell a diffrence.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long can dopadex be run before taking a break?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thats what Im hopeing forl. Im going to stick with the forskolin for 12 weeks at 100mgs ed. I might bump it up to 150mgs the last 3 or 4 weeks to see if I can tell a diffrence.
Can forskolin 95 be run at this dose?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ran 100-125mg of Forskolin-95.