D-stunner Pre-workout?

  1. D-stunner Pre-workout?


    Comparable to Craze? Anyone tried it?


  2. I've tried both. Craze would be my favorite of the two but not by much. D-stunner provides great energy and the pumps are pretty good to. I really like how it has glyco-carn in it. Just to warn you though, it tastes absolutely terrible and mixes poorly but the effects are great. It's a very under-rated pre IMO

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    I've tried both. Craze would be my favorite of the two but not by much. D-stunner provides great energy and the pumps are pretty good to. I really like how it has glyco-carn in it. Just to warn you though, it tastes absolutely terrible and mixes poorly but the effects are great. It's a very under-rated pre IMO
    Craze aint the best tasting either lol
    •   
       


  4. The new flavors of craze are awesome. Apple, blackberry tea, & pineapple passion fruit.

  5. I've tried dstunner a few time but I like Muscle Marinade better. It's just a better feel and no crash.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  6. Exact same experience with D-stunner

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've tried dstunner a few time but I like Muscle Marinade better. It's just a better feel and no crash.
    No crash would depend heavily on how someone tolerates 1,3-DMAA though. A lot of people would crash very heavily on this product, it is very heavy in the stimulant department.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. I tolerate 1,3 very well but some 1,3 products make me crash and some don't. Some other factor I haven't figured out yet.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  9. I logged D-Stunner a while back. It didn't hit me and stay with me for long. I'd definitely take Craze over that. What are you looking for out of it?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    I logged D-Stunner a while back. It didn't hit me and stay with me for long. I'd definitely take Craze over that. What are you looking for out of it?
    Must be a different formula for Australia as 1,3 is banned here!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in