Alphamine , love it!

Page 7 of 27 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    How were the psychological effects of them?
    And did you take any other supplements while using them?

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Alphamine was very good in the energy/focus department. Waking up in the morning and slamming 1.5 scoops of Alphamine had me ready to go within 15 minutes. I used Alphamine 1.5 scoops pre workout because it was that good at getting me in the zone and ready to hit the gym. ECA I noticed a bit of an energy increase, but nothing like Alphamine.

    I was on Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite also.


  2. We really do need us some Alphamine addicts tshirts. I need a quick tonight for my sons baseball practice, was sipping some iced Alphamine. Good times.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    How were the psychological effects of them?
    And did you take any other supplements while using them?

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    For me Alphamine...hands down. I finished an ECA run a couple of months ago and hated the sides.

  4. Can women use this too? Can u take it before fasted cardio?

    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Can women use this too? Can u take it before fasted cardio?

    Thanks
    I don't see why women can't use it. Taking it fasted is optimal, IIRC.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Can women use this too? Can u take it before fasted cardio?Thanks
    Yes and yes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Can women use this too? Can u take it before fasted cardio?

    Thanks
    Definitely and yes it works incredibly well with fasted cardio.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Can women use this too? Can u take it before fasted cardio?

    Thanks
    1. Yes
    2. It's ideal for fasted cardio

    My wife has had amazing results with Alphamine
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    1. Yes
    2. It's ideal for fasted cardio

    My wife has had amazing results with Alphamine
    John was that the EU version?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    John was that the EU version?
    Yes, she continues to use it in cycles of 8 weeks on 4, off.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Yes, she continues to use it in cycles of 8 weeks on 4, off.
    Good news....my DCP finishes next week - I can't wait to lose the water and see what lurks underneath!

  12. Fasted cardio and Alphamine should get engaged.

  13. I bought a tube of alphamine for a while ago and ordered 2 craze & Mr hyde & enchanced yesterday... I been a craze freak for a long time and Loved Jack 3D in the old days, but never thought about the combo of enchanced and alphamine ! ?

    Here in Sweden craze just been illegal so im looking for something that would make me crazy in the gym !

  14. Thanks for the feedback cant wait to try it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback cant wait to try it
    No problem let us know how it goes!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Good news....my DCP finishes next week - I can't wait to lose the water and see what lurks underneath!
    Summer abs hopefully!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No problem let us know how it goes!
    Will do

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Fasted cardio and Alphamine should get engaged.
    Then have many babies with shredded abs.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Then have many babies with shredded abs.
    And blue eyes
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    And blue eyes
    Disclaimer: alphamine and fasted cardio don't guarantee babies with blue eyes..
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Disclaimer: alphamine and fasted cardio don't guarantee babies with blue eyes..
    I have blue eyes and ran Alphamine no babies though haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine (and 2 tabs of alphaburn as well). I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine. I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.
    I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.
    I respond very poorly to the EC stack. It works , and it worked great (Fat loss wise), but it made me so lethargic, and absolutely killed my stim tolerance. 700+mg of caffeine a day with 75mg of ephedrine and still feeling sleepy all day....also made me feel run down and sick. MS is working awesome, maybe not as potent as E for fat loss, but its a great alternative IMO with the science to match. I have energy all day, no lethargy, and my stim tolerance is normal rather then destroyed. Interested to see what you think of it since I've seen very little ittle anecdotal feedback on MS.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I respond very poorly to the EC stack. It works , and it worked great (Fat loss wise), but it made me so lethargic, and absolutely killed my stim tolerance. 700+mg of caffeine a day with 75mg of ephedrine and still feeling sleepy all day....also made me feel run down and sick. MS is working awesome, maybe not as potent as E for fat loss, but its a great alternative IMO with the science to match. I have energy all day, no lethargy, and my stim tolerance is normal rather then destroyed. Interested to see what you think of it since I've seen very little ittle anecdotal feedback on MS.
    EC did the same to me in certain ways.

    I'll be sure to put up a link of some sort, or quote in an Alphamine link on how it worked for me. I know LiveToLift loves the combo.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.
    Get ready bro. 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 Methyl syn tab, get ready to sweat! Best cardio sessions ever

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Get ready bro. 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 Methyl syn tab, get ready to sweat! Best cardio sessions ever
    I bet. So I was reading MD Magazine last night and PES used a quote from you I do believe on their Alphamine section in the magazine. Could be wrong though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine (and 2 tabs of alphaburn as well). I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.
    Dang crazier than me haven't tried Alphamine with methyl-synephrine yet. I imagine one of these days I will though.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I bet. So I was reading MD Magazine last night and PES used a quote from you I do believe on their Alphamine section in the magazine. Could be wrong though.
    Lol yeah man they put my quote on there from my Alphamine log. I'm lobbying PES to get my mid workout pic on the enhanced ad too lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Lol yeah man they put my quote on there from my Alphamine log. I'm lobbying PES to get my mid workout pic on the enhanced ad too lol
    That was pretty sweet to see I thought.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 10:56 PM
  2. Try SD for 3 weeks LOVED IT
    By big arms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 01:28 PM
  3. Rebound XT, LOVE IT!
    By muscles4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:06 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 05:23 PM
  5. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in