Alphamine , love it!

Page 6 of 20 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Disclaimer: alphamine and fasted cardio don't guarantee babies with blue eyes..
    I have blue eyes and ran Alphamine no babies though haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com


  2. I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine (and 2 tabs of alphaburn as well). I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine. I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.
    I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.
    I respond very poorly to the EC stack. It works , and it worked great (Fat loss wise), but it made me so lethargic, and absolutely killed my stim tolerance. 700+mg of caffeine a day with 75mg of ephedrine and still feeling sleepy all day....also made me feel run down and sick. MS is working awesome, maybe not as potent as E for fat loss, but its a great alternative IMO with the science to match. I have energy all day, no lethargy, and my stim tolerance is normal rather then destroyed. Interested to see what you think of it since I've seen very little ittle anecdotal feedback on MS.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I respond very poorly to the EC stack. It works , and it worked great (Fat loss wise), but it made me so lethargic, and absolutely killed my stim tolerance. 700+mg of caffeine a day with 75mg of ephedrine and still feeling sleepy all day....also made me feel run down and sick. MS is working awesome, maybe not as potent as E for fat loss, but its a great alternative IMO with the science to match. I have energy all day, no lethargy, and my stim tolerance is normal rather then destroyed. Interested to see what you think of it since I've seen very little ittle anecdotal feedback on MS.
    EC did the same to me in certain ways.

    I'll be sure to put up a link of some sort, or quote in an Alphamine link on how it worked for me. I know LiveToLift loves the combo.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.
    Get ready bro. 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 Methyl syn tab, get ready to sweat! Best cardio sessions ever
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Get ready bro. 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 Methyl syn tab, get ready to sweat! Best cardio sessions ever
    I bet. So I was reading MD Magazine last night and PES used a quote from you I do believe on their Alphamine section in the magazine. Could be wrong though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine (and 2 tabs of alphaburn as well). I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.
    Dang crazier than me haven't tried Alphamine with methyl-synephrine yet. I imagine one of these days I will though.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I bet. So I was reading MD Magazine last night and PES used a quote from you I do believe on their Alphamine section in the magazine. Could be wrong though.
    Lol yeah man they put my quote on there from my Alphamine log. I'm lobbying PES to get my mid workout pic on the enhanced ad too lol
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Lol yeah man they put my quote on there from my Alphamine log. I'm lobbying PES to get my mid workout pic on the enhanced ad too lol
    That was pretty sweet to see I thought.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Dang crazier than me haven't tried Alphamine with methyl-synephrine yet. I imagine one of these days I will though.
    It truly is an extreme combo that works amazingly for me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    It truly is an extreme combo that works amazingly for me.
    How many caps of MS did you run with Alphamine?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    How many caps of MS did you run with Alphamine?
    I started with just half a tab and worked my way up to 1.5 and 1.5 scoops alpha or enhanced. It really throws the appetite suppression in over drive for me and the thermo affect is incredible with the combo. I may or may not have 10 bottles of the stuff on the way.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I started with just half a tab and worked my way up to 1.5 and 1.5 scoops alpha or enhanced. It really throws the appetite suppression in over drive for me and the thermo affect is incredible with the combo. I may or may not have 10 bottles of the stuff on the way.
    Good to know . Share the goods holmes haha

  15. Alright fellow alphaholics I'm going on "holiday" in the words of our funny British friend Ben. When I get back I will be back on my beloved alpha train!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Alright fellow alphaholics I'm going on "holiday" in the words of our funny British friend Ben. When I get back I will be back on my beloved alpha train!
    Enjoy your 'vacation'.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Weighed myself this morning after a week of Alphamine and DCP- dropped 3 lbs!! I wasn't expecting that....I haven't even worked that hard - daily kcals around 2300 with one 24 hour fast.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Weighed myself this morning after a week of Alphamine and DCP- dropped 3 lbs!! I wasn't expecting that....I haven't even worked that hard - daily kcals around 2300 with one 24 hour fast.
    Alphamine made it too easy for me to make it through my 16-18 hour fast

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    Alphamine made it too easy for me to make it through my 16-18 hour fast
    Yup, Alphamine + IF are a match made in heaven
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Yup, Alphamine + IF are a match made in heaven
    Alphamine, IF, and Fasted cardio should all get engaged

  21. Although IF has SOME merits, with alphamine it definitely isn't necessary. Alphamine is unique.

    I'm keen to use metabolic pow(d)er with alphamine
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. alphamine + IF'ing myself.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Although IF has SOME merits, with alphamine it definitely isn't necessary. Alphamine is unique.

    I'm keen to use metabolic pow(d)er with alphamine
    Definitely agree with this. Since it's not entirely based around a2-antagonism, it's great for daily use at most any time of day.

    What's metabolic powder?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Definitely agree with this. Since it's not entirely based around a2-antagonism, it's great for daily use at most any time of day.

    What's metabolic powder?
    What Zach is working on.

    I just sent u a message in other alphamine thread and a pm. Ill flick you another soon about MP.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. I have no idea what the ingredient in Metabolic Powder is so cannot comment.

    For what it's worth, I switched to raspberry lemonade today and I think this is my favourite flavour again lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have no idea what the ingredient in Metabolic Powder is so cannot comment.

    For what it's worth, I switched to raspberry lemonade today and I think this is my favourite flavour again lol.
    Good choice

  27. Cant say i agree on the flavour i tried it for the first time today eeww lol.. Can u take alphamine by itself or do u have to combine it with something else for it to work?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by a312
    Cant say i agree on the flavour i tried it for the first time today eeww lol.. Can u take alphamine by itself or do u have to combine it with something else for it to work?
    No need to stack Alphamine. What flavour do you have?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. Any update on when alphamine will be setting australia on fire?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    No need to stack Alphamine. What flavour do you have?
    The raspberry lemonade one. Took one scoop this morn havent felt any effects yet. Will take another this afternoon, readin reviews ive got faith in it.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by a312

    The raspberry lemonade one. Took one scoop this morn havent felt any effects yet. Will take another this afternoon, readin reviews ive got faith in it.
    Keep me posted, I'm actually in love with the Raspberry lemonade flavour
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Keep me posted, I'm actually in love with the Raspberry lemonade flavour
    Will do, should i still take it on non training days?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    Will do, should i still take it on non training days?
    Yes, take it every day. It is a thermogenic fat burner rather than strictly a pre workout product, even though some people use it as both.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes, take it every day. It is a thermogenic fat burner rather than strictly a pre workout product, even though some people use it as both.
    Don't forget to take it in your dreams

  35. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Don't forget to take it in your dreams
    I don't even know what this means but it makes perfect sense.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't even know what this means but it makes perfect sense.
    I'm crazy like that.

  37. Almost two weeks since I started it with DCP and trousers now a size too big!

  38. Great to hear. Keep up the good work!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Yes, take it every day. It is a thermogenic fat burner rather than strictly a pre workout product, even though some people use it as both.
    Thank you

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Yes, take it every day. It is a thermogenic fat burner rather than strictly a pre workout product, even though some people use it as both.
    Love using it as a preworkout got multiple people at my gym to use it as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:56 PM
  2. Try SD for 3 weeks LOVED IT
    By big arms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
  3. Rebound XT, LOVE IT!
    By muscles4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 06:06 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Log in
Log in