Alphamine , love it!

Page 4 of 32 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    HAHAHAHA, I looked up and saw what you did and thought to myself, "I didn't actually put that did I!!"
    Glad I could make you second guess and give you a good laugh!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. kbayne takes 10.5 scoops?

    That's it. I am taking 11!

    On a serious note. Someone PMd on another forum told me they took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go. No joke.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    kbayne takes 10.5 scoops?

    That's it. I am taking 11!

    On a serious note. Someone PMd on another forum told me they took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go. No joke.
    That"s ridiculous
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    kbayne takes 10.5 scoops?

    That's it. I am taking 11!

    On a serious note. Someone PMd on another forum told me they took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go. No joke.
    Tell Cy to stop pm'ing you.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Tell Cy to stop pm'ing you.
    Yea, he is annoying me.

    He keeps asking me for supplement advice and then copying and pasting my answers on the forum whenever people ask him technical questions.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yea, he is annoying me.

    He keeps asking me for supplement advice and then copying and pasting my answers on the forum whenever people ask him technical questions.
    Ridiculous
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    kbayne takes 10.5 scoops?

    That's it. I am taking 11!

    On a serious note. Someone PMd on another forum told me they took 7 scoops of Alphamine in one go. No joke.
    I'm a BA like that

    But on the real, 7 scoops in one go!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I'm a BA like that

    But on the real, 7 scoops in one go!!!!!
    I wanted to e-punch him on the nose.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I wanted to e-punch him on the nose.
    Haha, now that would be amazing if that was possible.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Yea, he is annoying me.

    He keeps asking me for supplement advice and then copying and pasting my answers on the forum whenever people ask him technical questions.
    Seems completely plausible.

  11. I feel like I could probably hit 6 in a day spread out and cope ok as im pretty tolerant. I enjoy the product but after a week of use so far I am not feeling as energetic on 2 scoops in the morning as I was on the first two doses I have taken. Kind of annoying because this happened with the ECA stack and ds craze workouts ive had in the past. I am still liking the results wish I had a stim tolerance resetter. Dosing Anabeta Elite and happy with my stack of the two so far. I might throw in Erase PRO if I can find it in the Uk for less than 40.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I feel like I could probably hit 6 in a day spread out and cope ok as im pretty tolerant. I enjoy the product but after a week of use so far I am not feeling as energetic on 2 scoops in the morning as I was on the first two doses I have taken. Kind of annoying because this happened with the ECA stack and ds craze workouts ive had in the past. I am still liking the results wish I had a stim tolerance resetter. Dosing Anabeta Elite and happy with my stack of the two so far. I might throw in Erase PRO if I can find it in the Uk for less than 40.
    Some of you guys are crazier than me. I limit at 2 scoops of Alphamine a day. If I'm taking Enhanced then only one scoop of each.

  13. I contacted pes regarding alphamine in aus they sais approx 4 weeks it will be here asked where it will be for sale in aus but no reply big market here in aus for it please hurry up lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wellsyb View Post
    I contacted pes regarding alphamine in aus they sais approx 4 weeks it will be here asked where it will be for sale in aus but no reply big market here in aus for it please hurry up lol
    I want to sell it down here cause the revamp of my online store is almost done. I emaled them about the product and got no response.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post

    I want to sell it down here cause the revamp of my online store is almost done. I emaled them about the product and got no response.
    Yer i cant understand why pes qont reply cmon reps do u want to make money ???? Get your product down here in aus asap

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Yea, he is annoying me.

    He keeps asking me for supplement advice and then copying and pasting my answers on the forum whenever people ask him technical questions.
    Sounds familiar!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wellsyb View Post

    Yer i cant understand why pes qont reply cmon reps do u want to make money ???? Get your product down here in aus asap
    The sales portion is out of our control. I will contact Josh and try to get a better update for you. I apologize but can reassure you we are doing the best we can to provide everyone with our products.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    The sales portion is out of our control. I will contact Josh and try to get a better update for you. I apologize but can reassure you we are doing the best we can to provide everyone with our products.
    Let him know about my email to please if you can mate! Thanks.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  19. PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Ive communicated several times with pes but i cant get any answers out off them regarding when and where to purcahse so ive decided im gonna try oxyelite pro , anabeta elite and erase pro and see how that combo goes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wellsyb View Post
    Ive communicated several times with pes but i cant get any answers out off them regarding when and where to purcahse so ive decided im gonna try oxyelite pro , anabeta elite and erase pro and see how that combo goes
    Send me a pm if you could sir.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Pm sent

  23. Anyone else from australia looking to purchase alphamine send a pm my way. We should be able to get you guys taken care of.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Anyone else from australia looking to purchase alphamine send a pm my way. We should be able to get you guys taken care of.
    Done many times. Josh has taken care of me.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Done many times. Josh has taken care of me.
    Yeah Josh is always helpful and works 24/7!! No other owner works near as hard I can promise that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:56 PM
  2. Try SD for 3 weeks LOVED IT
    By big arms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
  3. Rebound XT, LOVE IT!
    By muscles4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 06:06 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Log in
Log in