New oep powder thoughts
- 03-26-2013, 05:47 PM
- 03-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey Chedapalooza...I would consider the carnitine-l-tartrate to be the main defining ingredient which sets the powdered formula apart form the others, along with the supporting ingredients for the carnitine. Carnitine-l-tartrate is great stuff. Not only does it have it's place in thermogenics but it's also great for pre-workout use for a variety of reasons including vasodilation and hormonal response.
An additional benefit with the powder is that it is ideal for pre-workout use because it hits hard and fast.
I'll be getting some myself soon for morning cardio. I normally take the caps, then go back to bed for about 30 minutes but with the powder by the time I get to the bike for cardio it'll already be kicking in.USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator
- 03-26-2013, 11:35 PM
03-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
03-27-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm loving it before fasted training. Solid energy, focus, and a ton of sweat sums up this morning's leg session.
03-27-2013, 11:00 AM
03-27-2013, 11:12 AM
03-27-2013, 11:25 AM
03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
"no failure is final, nor is any success"
03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
08-19-2013, 03:36 PM
08-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 258Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:09 AM
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 130Last Post: 05-29-2009, 01:57 PM
- By flyersfan87 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:32 AM
- By neoborn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:52 AM
- By Dr Nick in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:15 PM