New oep powder thoughts - AnabolicMinds.com

New oep powder thoughts

  1. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,346
    Rep Power
    1574429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    New oep powder thoughts


    Had no idea an OEP powder was released and I noticed it's different than the new "purple top" formula... Wondering if some usp reps can chime in on the new powder versus the purple top! What's each ones purpose, moa, etc!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    1096270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey Chedapalooza...I would consider the carnitine-l-tartrate to be the main defining ingredient which sets the powdered formula apart form the others, along with the supporting ingredients for the carnitine. Carnitine-l-tartrate is great stuff. Not only does it have it's place in thermogenics but it's also great for pre-workout use for a variety of reasons including vasodilation and hormonal response.

    An additional benefit with the powder is that it is ideal for pre-workout use because it hits hard and fast.

    I'll be getting some myself soon for morning cardio. I normally take the caps, then go back to bed for about 30 minutes but with the powder by the time I get to the bike for cardio it'll already be kicking in.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,476
    Rep Power
    5966602

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hey Chedapalooza...I would consider the carnitine-l-tartrate to be the main defining ingredient which sets the powdered formula apart form the others, along with the supporting ingredients for the carnitine. Carnitine-l-tartrate is great stuff. Not only does it have it's place in thermogenics but it's also great for pre-workout use for a variety of reasons including vasodilation and hormonal response.

    An additional benefit with the powder is that it is ideal for pre-workout use because it hits hard and fast.

    I'll be getting some myself soon for morning cardio. I normally take the caps, then go back to bed for about 30 minutes but with the powder by the time I get to the bike for cardio it'll already be kicking in.
    LCLT won't affect vasodilation or plasma hormones, but it does improve recovery and VO2 max.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Had no idea an OEP powder was released and I noticed it's different than the new "purple top" formula... Wondering if some usp reps can chime in on the new powder versus the purple top! What's each ones purpose, moa, etc!
    L-Carnitine and the OTCN2 Transport system. The main issue with L-carnitine is transport into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine gets systemic pretty easily but it has a more difficult time entering the mitochondria.

    Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,350
    Rep Power
    3751483

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm loving it before fasted training. Solid energy, focus, and a ton of sweat sums up this morning's leg session.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,662
    Rep Power
    2038262

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    L-Carnitine and the OTCN2 Transport system. The main issue with L-carnitine is transport into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine gets systemic pretty easily but it has a more difficult time entering the mitochondria.

    Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,836
    Rep Power
    2105225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    Exactly what I was thinking

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,350
    Rep Power
    3751483

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    Exactly what I was thinking

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly what I'll be doing
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    3890122

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    Oh my!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    Exactly what I was thinking

    Me as well

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Exactly what I'll be doing
    Should be a killer combo!
    Independent
  10. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,346
    Rep Power
    1574429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    That sounds awesome yea. Only thing I noticed when dosing AP before HIIT was I could barely breath! Before liss or lifting is usually no problem tho.. I'll definitely be trying the powder.

    More effective for fat burning tho? The purple top caps?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. New Member
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Exactly what I'll be doing
    X2... Plus C20
  12. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,350
    Rep Power
    3751483

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    X2... Plus C20
    Smart man. I'm adding C20 and VERSA-1 next week. Should be fun.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,346
    Rep Power
    1574429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    L-Carnitine and the OTCN2 Transport system. The main issue with L-carnitine is transport into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine gets systemic pretty easily but it has a more difficult time entering the mitochondria.

    Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm loving it before fasted training. Solid energy, focus, and a ton of sweat sums up this morning's leg session.
    Alright to add 1 scoop of micro for extra kick pre workout?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,350
    Rep Power
    3751483

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Alright to add 1 scoop of micro for extra kick pre workout?
    We don't recommend using any additional stimulants within the same 24 hour period as OxyELITE ProŽ Super Thermo Powder™. My stim tolerance is pretty high and 2 scoops gives me more than enough energy to get through a tough workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 03:09 AM
  2. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
  3. new routine any thoughts
    By flyersfan87 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. New Combo Stack Thoughts - Test Booster & AI
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
  5. Any new bulk powders in the close future?
    By Dr Nick in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in