New oep powder thoughts

  1. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    New oep powder thoughts


    Had no idea an OEP powder was released and I noticed it's different than the new "purple top" formula... Wondering if some usp reps can chime in on the new powder versus the purple top! What's each ones purpose, moa, etc!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Hey Chedapalooza...I would consider the carnitine-l-tartrate to be the main defining ingredient which sets the powdered formula apart form the others, along with the supporting ingredients for the carnitine. Carnitine-l-tartrate is great stuff. Not only does it have it's place in thermogenics but it's also great for pre-workout use for a variety of reasons including vasodilation and hormonal response.

    An additional benefit with the powder is that it is ideal for pre-workout use because it hits hard and fast.

    I'll be getting some myself soon for morning cardio. I normally take the caps, then go back to bed for about 30 minutes but with the powder by the time I get to the bike for cardio it'll already be kicking in.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  3. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hey Chedapalooza...I would consider the carnitine-l-tartrate to be the main defining ingredient which sets the powdered formula apart form the others, along with the supporting ingredients for the carnitine. Carnitine-l-tartrate is great stuff. Not only does it have it's place in thermogenics but it's also great for pre-workout use for a variety of reasons including vasodilation and hormonal response.

    An additional benefit with the powder is that it is ideal for pre-workout use because it hits hard and fast.

    I'll be getting some myself soon for morning cardio. I normally take the caps, then go back to bed for about 30 minutes but with the powder by the time I get to the bike for cardio it'll already be kicking in.
    LCLT won't affect vasodilation or plasma hormones, but it does improve recovery and VO2 max.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Had no idea an OEP powder was released and I noticed it's different than the new "purple top" formula... Wondering if some usp reps can chime in on the new powder versus the purple top! What's each ones purpose, moa, etc!
    L-Carnitine and the OTCN2 Transport system. The main issue with L-carnitine is transport into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine gets systemic pretty easily but it has a more difficult time entering the mitochondria.

    Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
  5. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,191
    Rep Power
    3734505

    I'm loving it before fasted training. Solid energy, focus, and a ton of sweat sums up this morning's leg session.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037228

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    L-Carnitine and the OTCN2 Transport system. The main issue with L-carnitine is transport into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine gets systemic pretty easily but it has a more difficult time entering the mitochondria.

    Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    Exactly what I was thinking

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,191
    Rep Power
    3734505

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    Exactly what I was thinking

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly what I'll be doing
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    Oh my!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    Exactly what I was thinking

    Me as well

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Exactly what I'll be doing
    Should be a killer combo!
    Independent
  10. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'd say AP just found a best friend for FTP system ;-)
    That sounds awesome yea. Only thing I noticed when dosing AP before HIIT was I could barely breath! Before liss or lifting is usually no problem tho.. I'll definitely be trying the powder.

    More effective for fat burning tho? The purple top caps?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155821

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Exactly what I'll be doing
    X2... Plus C20
  12. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,191
    Rep Power
    3734505

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    X2... Plus C20
    Smart man. I'm adding C20 and VERSA-1 next week. Should be fun.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    L-Carnitine and the OTCN2 Transport system. The main issue with L-carnitine is transport into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine gets systemic pretty easily but it has a more difficult time entering the mitochondria.

    Best use of OEP powder is pre workout fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline and fat burning can occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm loving it before fasted training. Solid energy, focus, and a ton of sweat sums up this morning's leg session.
    Alright to add 1 scoop of micro for extra kick pre workout?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,191
    Rep Power
    3734505

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Alright to add 1 scoop of micro for extra kick pre workout?
    We don't recommend using any additional stimulants within the same 24 hour period as OxyELITE ProŽ Super Thermo Powder™. My stim tolerance is pretty high and 2 scoops gives me more than enough energy to get through a tough workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 03:09 AM
  2. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
  3. new routine any thoughts
    By flyersfan87 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. New Combo Stack Thoughts - Test Booster & AI
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
  5. Any new bulk powders in the close future?
    By Dr Nick in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in