PES Enhanced: The story begins

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    PES Enhanced: The story begins


    PES Enhanced


    First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
    Well ladies and gentlemen this is the story of Enhanced:
    Focus:
    The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
    Pumps:
    As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
    Energy:
    With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
    Overall:
    I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Well....that was incredibly illustrative. I, for one, appreciate reviews made under the influence!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,956
    Rep Power
    10744435
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Very interesting and detailed feedback. Like what cy said I love when people review while that initial euphoria is still fresh. It adds character and helps the reader stay interested. Thanks DC!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    This review made me laugh.

    P.S. that is not the actual label, that was the incorrect one. I am sure the other two have PMd you about this already though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This review made me laugh.

    P.S. that is not the actual label, that was the incorrect one. I am sure the other two have PMd you about this already though.
    Thanks. Will fix.
  6. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    1808798
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    57.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    PES Enhanced


    First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
    Well ladies and gentlemen this is the story of Enhanced:
    Focus:
    The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
    Pumps:
    As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
    Energy:
    With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
    Overall:
    I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.
    Fired up, Ready to go!
  7. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,178
    Rep Power
    6417202
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hahaha nice review. Reminded me of a friend that always had me laughing about stories like that.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    IN for reviews from daycrawler!!

    Great job
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765917
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    LoL i like this review made me chuckle at work.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    PES Enhanced


    First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
    Well ladies and gentlemen this is the story of Enhanced:
    Focus:
    The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
    Pumps:
    As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
    Energy:
    With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
    Overall:
    I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.
    Thanks for the feedback man!

    What are you going to gville for?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. New Member
    TyMan14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    128766
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    63.71%

    Good review! Im getting the same feeling from Enhanced. My new go to for sure!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.71%

    A memoir of a review...I enjoyed it bro, and agree with your thoughts!! Liking my Enhanced a lot
  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    very nice review. im sure PES is very thankful for this.
  14. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,535
    Rep Power
    558947
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    How many scoops are you all using?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  15. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How many scoops are you all using?
    One scoop did almost nothing for me (could've just been an off day too) but two scoops blew my mind.

    One scoop alphamine and one scoop enhanced is really nice as well :-)
    Independent
  16. New Member
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    229532
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    79.46%

    Great review, I can definitely relate, love my enhanced
  17. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    1147849
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    89.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Really awesome review! As far as the questions on how many scoops, I've been using one. Most feedback I have been getting is in the half scoop to one scoop range. Two seems to be too much even for those that are stim sensitive.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,956
    Rep Power
    10744435
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    One scoop did almost nothing for me (could've just been an off day too) but two scoops blew my mind.

    One scoop alphamine and one scoop enhanced is really nice as well :-)
    1.5 and a cap of agmatine works wonders for me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. New Member
    MustangManGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    350105
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.85%

    Interesting and different approach on a review Dayclawler, quite amusing! Ordered a tub for myself (not that I already have way too many pre-wo's). I just couldn't pass up on a good deal I got.
  20. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765917
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Interesting and different approach on a review Dayclawler, quite amusing! Ordered a tub for myself (not that I already have way too many pre-wo's). I just couldn't pass up on a good deal I got.
    My problem also cause I have way to many preworkouts that I feel I won't use. Enhanced is an awesome product though.
  21. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383100
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    love how this is in the review section.

    PS i hate you cy.
  22. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    This is SO much more than just a review.

    It deserves to be in every section.


    ... on every forum.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    PS i hate you cy.
    Watch yourself bucko
  24. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383100
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Watch yourself bucko
    still love you <3
  25. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    still love you <3
    Oh stop it, you.

  26. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    love how this is in the review section.

    PS i hate you cy.
    I wanna show all of my haters love....this one's for you
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196984
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Really awesome review! As far as the questions on how many scoops, I've been using one. Most feedback I have been getting is in the half scoop to one scoop range. Two seems to be too much even for those that are stim sensitive.
    2 is my sweet spot
  28. New Member
    MustangManGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    350105
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    My problem also cause I have way to many preworkouts that I feel I won't use. Enhanced is an awesome product though.

    Yeah, I seem to have a never-ending supply of them, but the variety helps to change things up pretty often. I'm excited to give it a try!
  29. New Member
    Mainevant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    157159
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    54.62%

    Will the formula be changed for Europe?
  30. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    Will the formula be changed for Europe?
    Yes. The nPYE won't be in the European formula. There will also be slightly higher amounts of other ingredients to make up for the ingredient removal to keep the versions comparable.

    It is in manufacture as we speak. We can update on an ETA once we hear more.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. New Member
    Mainevant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    157159
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    54.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes. The nPYE won't be in the European formula. There will also be slightly higher amounts of other ingredients to make up for the ingredient removal to keep the versions comparable.

    It is in manufacture as we speak. We can update on an ETA once we hear more.
    Great.
    Im looking forward to try this product
    My company will probably gonna stock it up soon
  32. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,399
    Rep Power
    1377024
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    24.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Great review, so many killer pre formulas, so little time!

    This is one I will for sure make time for though.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  33. New Member
    Mainevant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    157159
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    54.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Great review, so many killer pre formulas, so little time!

    This is one I will for sure make time for though.
    This product is worthy its price..
    No doubt about that..
    PES is making great job in formulating fresh supps..
  34. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,446
    Rep Power
    10742713
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    Great.
    Im looking forward to try this product
    My company will probably gonna stock it up soon
    What is your company?

    There can't be many Polish people on this board!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    This product is worthy its price..
    No doubt about that..
    PES is making great job in formulating fresh supps..
    We keep it fresh
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  36. New Member
    Mainevant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    157159
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    54.62%

    I work for Prometeus - European Supplements Distributor.
  37. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We keep it fresh
    Always!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    We keep it fresh
    That's all we know!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  39. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    This product is worthy its price..
    No doubt about that..
    PES is making great job in formulating fresh supps..
    Thank you sir
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    329069
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    1.5 and a cap of agmatine works wonders for me!
    ^^^Still hits like a freight train!! I was a conductor for UP so I know ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:52 PM
  2. PES Enhanced - The New Era Stack - Exclusively at NutraPlanet
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 11:24 PM
  3. PES Enhanced - Limited Time Intro Special at the Planet
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 07:27 PM
  4. PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    By BPjohn123 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:39 PM
  5. PES enhanced for the stim sensitive
    By daft205 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in