PES Enhanced: The story begins

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    1.5 total? Or split?

    Try two! Go for it!! Lol
    As R&D for PES, you think I haven't tried every dose imaginable? I like 2 scoops after an all-nighter...improves mood and rids me of the deathly headaches. But preworkout? 1.5 scoops


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    As R&D for PES, you think I haven't tried every dose imaginable? I like 2 scoops after an all-nighter...improves mood and rids me of the deathly headaches. But preworkout? 1.5 scoops
    1.5 is my goto pre workout as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. 2 scoops for am PWO, 1.5 scoops afternoon

  4. I am still leading the two scoop parade.

    Weirdly, despite preferring fruit punch Alphamine, I definitely prefer blue razz Enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How did you go so long off?
    Being injured made me not want to waste it on subpar workouts. Also finishing up an open tub of Origin. Going to hit up Enhanced again for the next couple months...but I may have to start at 1 scoop again.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am still leading the two scoop parade.

    Weirdly, despite preferring fruit punch Alphamine, I definitely prefer blue razz Enhanced.
    I usually just slam my Enhanced, but I like both about equal.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. I know itīs not recommended to use supplements if your on medication, put I wonder if there would be any serious harm/health concerns if trying enhanced (the Europe version)? I have used DMAA with good effect (except the crash) when it was legally. Never tried Craze do to that people reported anexity and other side effects after use.

    I guess you have to try before you know how it will affect you.

    I am Looking for something to help with focus/mind muscle connection when hitting the gym, sometimes I can be in another world and not concentrated when hitting the gym, something to help with getting me "in the zone" for heavy workouts would be awesome.

    Medication I use is for OCD problems with anxiety problems from time to time. Actually I am thinking on trying nootropic in stead for prescription medication but thats unclear, need to do some more research about it.

    Best Regards.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I know itīs not recommended to use supplements if your on medication, put I wonder if there would be any serious harm/health concerns if trying enhanced (the Europe version)? I have used DMAA with good effect (except the crash) when it was legally. Never tried Craze do to that people reported anexity and other side effects after use.

    I guess you have to try before you know how it will affect you.

    I am Looking for something to help with focus/mind muscle connection when hitting the gym, sometimes I can be in another world and not concentrated when hitting the gym, something to help with getting me "in the zone" for heavy workouts would be awesome.

    Medication I use is for OCD problems with anxiety problems from time to time. Actually I am thinking on trying nootropic in stead for prescription medication but thats unclear, need to do some more research about it.

    Best Regards.
    It would be unwise for us to provide you with a recommendation if you are using medication.

    As people respond to supplements differently we wouldn't want to advise something which may have adverse effects for you or one of our other customers.

    If in doubt, it is best to consult your doctor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It would be unwise for us to provide you with a recommendation if you are using medication.

    As people respond to supplements differently we wouldn't want to advise something which may have adverse effects for you or one of our other customers.

    If in doubt, it is best to consult your doctor.
    I understand that and respect that.

    Exactly, people respond differnently and the only thing to know how it will affect you is to try it. If I buy a bottle I would start with a 0.5 scoop and let you know how it goes. Its not crazy much cash for a bottle either.

    The Doctor is not a good option, get me right here, they don't really have a clue about supplementions and most likely would just understand me wrong or not understand a thing.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I understand that and respect that.

    Exactly, people respond differnently and the only thing to know how it will affect you is to try it. If I buy a bottle I would start with a 0.5 scoop and let you know how it goes. Its not crazy much cash for a bottle either.

    The Doctor is not a good option, get me right here, they don't really have a clue about supplementions and most likely would just understand me wrong or not understand a thing.
    I understand what you mean about doctors. They are not going to be the most suitable people to talk to when it comes to supplements as they are not required to keep up with the industry.

    When it comes to customers, safety must come first so we cannot advise on anything in this instance.

    I know it is frustrating but I trust that you understand.

    If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

    Ben
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. I understand.

    Thank you for your quick reply.

    Best Regards.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I understand.

    Thank you for your quick reply.

    Best Regards.
    Bdcc is a people pleaser no doubt about it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Bdcc is a people pleaser no doubt about it.
    It's true, should see our Skype dates (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    2 scoops for am PWO, 1.5 scoops afternoon
    0.5 scoops for night time workout or else I look like I am ready to run around my block all night
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    0.5 scoops for night time workout or else I look like I am ready to run around my block all night
    The latter should fit in nicely with your work/life balance lol.

    Bring on the all-nighter.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    The latter should fit in nicely with your work/life balance lol.

    Bring on the all-nighter.
    I knew this Brit could really shake a leg! You are probably a big hit at the clubs.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I knew this Brit could really shake a leg! You are probably a big hit at the clubs.
    Name:  tumblr_m6h7y0E4gM1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
Views: 154
Size:  484.8 KB
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  17. Tried around 1 scoop today ( a little bit less then 1 scoop). Awesome Focus and Energy, and the pump was there as well. Did shoulders and arms. Got swolled.

    When do you guys usually take enhanced? I took it 30min after a whey/malto drink so it was not on a empty stomach. would you get a better effect if taken empty? next workout will be legs, will try 1 heaping scoop.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Tried around 1 scoop today ( a little bit less then 1 scoop). Awesome Focus and Energy, and the pump was there as well. Did shoulders and arms. Got swolled.

    When do you guys usually take enhanced? I took it 30min after a whey/malto drink so it was not on a empty stomach. would you get a better effect if taken empty? next workout will be legs, will try 1 heaping scoop.
    I usually dose my pre stuff first. Give myself 30-45 minutes to do my poop and what not (I dose everything basically upon awakening and in the gym within an hour after that). Then take my shaker with my intra stuff with me out the door (BCAAs/Strive + Glycofuse).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Tried around 1 scoop today ( a little bit less then 1 scoop). Awesome Focus and Energy, and the pump was there as well. Did shoulders and arms. Got swolled.

    When do you guys usually take enhanced? I took it 30min after a whey/malto drink so it was not on a empty stomach. would you get a better effect if taken empty? next workout will be legs, will try 1 heaping scoop.
    The stim effects will definitely be more pronounced on an empty stomach. I take mine right after a small meal, because I can't lift on empty, and I still get great benefits.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The stim effects will definitely be more pronounced on an empty stomach. I take mine right after a small meal, because I can't lift on empty, and I still get great benefits.
    Allright, I īam the same. I enjoy some carbs and protein around 1hour before workout. Training fasted works but for the I most train on the afternoon so I break my 16hours fast with a small meal.

  21. I have been training further away from food because I love the feeling of Enhanced on an empty stomach.

    I used to train a couple of hours after eating. Now I am happy to wait four.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. I train first thing in the morning without food and just my PWO (currently high volume and enhanced). Then eat about 3 hours later

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I train first thing in the morning without food and just my PWO (currently high volume and enhanced). Then eat about 3 hours later
    I would probably either die or throw up all over the place if I did this!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I would probably either die or throw up all over the place if I did this!
    I'm just the opposite, I would throw up in the middle of HIIT if I ate prior. I don't know why but enhanced on an empty stomach seems more intense for me

  25. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I'm just the opposite, I would throw up in the middle of HIIT if I ate prior. I don't know why but enhanced on an empty stomach seems more intense for me
    I used to prefer lifting with a full stomach but now I am in the same boat as you, I much prefer waiting a couple of hours before exercising intensely.

    Enhanced is much more potent on an empty stomach. This is why I love it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Just got another tub of it. Had only used the beta samples of it. Man this stuff is awesome. Perfect pre workout.
    BPS Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Just got another tub of it. Had only used the beta samples of it. Man this stuff is awesome. Perfect pre workout.


    Welcome back!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Just got another tub of it. Had only used the beta samples of it. Man this stuff is awesome. Perfect pre workout.
    I am kind of mad you beta tested but never got a bottle until now!


    Not really though. Glad your workouts are Enhanced nowadays.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I am kind of mad you beta tested but never got a bottle until now!

    Not really though. Glad your workouts are Enhanced nowadays.
    Well I had a tub of Lit-Up stashed and muscle marinade along with jack3d micro so I didn't want those to expire lol day one of enhanced was today. The beta I took at 12am for a late night workout with a buddy of mine. Hit me so weird but I figured that was due to timing.

    Today, the only way I can explain it is enhanced is an 'enhanced' version of lit up. Focus, mild pump, felt more awake but not crazy stim (one scoop with a two week break of stims). I only train three times a week so I shouldn't build too much of a tolerance. Also mixed it with BioCor creatine and cit mal. The blue raz is amazing. I probably used like 3 Oz of water which made it pretty sour (like candy sour, in a good way). I was expecting something horrible because the color looks like beer almost lol amazing product.
    BPS Representative

  30. If you feel nice stimulant effects from one scoop then two scoops would blow your socks off lol.

    Well done for assessing your tolerance first.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:52 PM
  2. PES Enhanced - The New Era Stack - Exclusively at NutraPlanet
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:24 PM
  3. PES Enhanced - Limited Time Intro Special at the Planet
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:27 PM
  4. PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    By BPjohn123 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 01:39 PM
  5. PES enhanced for the stim sensitive
    By daft205 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Log in
Log in