PES Enhanced: The story begins

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. I feel almost nothing on 1.5 scoops if im tired...have yet to try 2 scoops


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I feel almost nothing on 1.5 scoops if im tired...have yet to try 2 scoops
    I would almost die at 2!! Way to fired up!! And i take alot of stims... Weird man.
    •   
       


  3. Yeah man, everyone is truly wired, at 2 scoops I really have a hard time with sides, but at 1 scoop I feel great.
    doing my own thang!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    I would almost die at 2!! Way to fired up!! And i take alot of stims... Weird man.
    I'm the same and I've used it for a few tubs. About to take a break from it and I can only imagine how hard that first dose will hit when I start back up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Who's 4th of July will be enhanced? Get on this sick deal. The guys down at nutra are hooking it up big as usual.


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Who's 4th of July will be enhanced? Get on this sick deal. The guys down at nutra are hooking it up big as usual.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html
    Insane price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Insane price
    Makes me feel like turning into a hoarder!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. I have decided to increase my stash of Enhanced from 3 tubs to 8.

    That should keep me covered for a while.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have decided to increase my stash of Enhanced from 3 tubs to 8.

    That should keep me covered for a while.
    Couple weeks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Couple weeks
    No bobby. He has cut back his stim intake drastically. 8 should last a month for him.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    No bobby. He has cut back his stim intake drastically. 8 should last a month for him.
    Better than his 3 tub a week habit. Glad he's gotten help ;p
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Better than his 3 tub a week habit. Glad he's gotten help ;p
    We are making progress. Even if they are baby steps.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Woah seven pages!!

    I just got a tub of Blue Razz and Fruit Punch in....

    Will report back again tomorrow w/ 1.5 scoops... curls for girlsss day

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Woah seven pages!!

    I just got a tub of Blue Razz and Fruit Punch in....

    Will report back again tomorrow w/ 1.5 scoops... curls for girlsss day
    In for follow up!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Woah seven pages!!

    I just got a tub of Blue Razz and Fruit Punch in....

    Will report back again tomorrow w/ 1.5 scoops... curls for girlsss day
    I am finally going to crack open a new tub today. It has felt like so long since I used it. I might do some curls too.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I am finally going to crack open a new tub today. It has felt like so long since I used it. I might do some curls too.
    Oh no. Your arms are going to explode.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Oh no. Your arms are going to explode.
    The man is going to pop!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. If anyone can't feel anything from 1.5-2 scoops, they must not feel anything from anything that is legal
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If anyone can't feel anything from 1.5-2 scoops, they must not feel anything from anything that is legal
    Took a month off Enhanced.......went with 3/4 scoop today. I was WIRED. I missed those nitrate pumps too.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Took a month off Enhanced.......went with 3/4 scoop today. I was WIRED. I missed those nitrate pumps too.
    I've been meaning to cycle off enhanced but it's hard to find a comparable profile for the price. Guess I'll just keep enhancing my workouts.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If anyone can't feel anything from 1.5-2 scoops, they must not feel anything from anything that is legal
    Truth. 1.5 is perfect for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Took a month off Enhanced.......went with 3/4 scoop today. I was WIRED. I missed those nitrate pumps too.
    How did you go so long off?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I've been meaning to cycle off enhanced but it's hard to find a comparable profile for the price. Guess I'll just keep enhancing my workouts.
    The price is crazy and what's even more crazy is the profile. Going to be hard to beat it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. The best dosing for me is 2:2. I got the best Recomp effects doing that dosing and I ran about 6 tubs total lol not back to back
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The best dosing for me is 2:2. I got the best Recomp effects doing that dosing and I ran about 6 tubs total lol not back to back
    Dayum!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Dayum!
    It's only a half scoop more lol but I definitely saw a difference
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It's only a half scoop more lol but I definitely saw a difference
    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    For real? That's shocking.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  27. We're suppose to take breaks off Enhanced?? What??

    Honestly my break from enhanced is just a few weeks of Raspberry lemonade Alphamine and 2 caps of Analyzed Supps Agmatine!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    1.5 total? Or split?

    Try two! Go for it!! Lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We're suppose to take breaks off Enhanced?? What??

    Honestly my break from enhanced is just a few weeks of Raspberry lemonade Alphamine and 2 caps of Analyzed Supps Agmatine!
    I agree. I try not to take to long of a break lol. Maybe two months tops
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    One scoop is all this guy needs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:52 PM
  2. PES Enhanced - The New Era Stack - Exclusively at NutraPlanet
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 11:24 PM
  3. PES Enhanced - Limited Time Intro Special at the Planet
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 07:27 PM
  4. PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    By BPjohn123 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:39 PM
  5. PES enhanced for the stim sensitive
    By daft205 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Log in
Log in